Protests over WikiLeaks suspect

Protests over WikiLeaks suspect

There are 6 comments on the CNN story from Mar 21, 2011, titled Protests over WikiLeaks suspect. In it, CNN reports that:

Hundreds of protesters gathered outside the gates of Quantico Marine Base in Virginia Sunday to protest the treatment of Bradley Manning, who is being held at the base prison on charges that he released classified government documents to WikiLeaks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1 Mar 21, 2011
I have two words for Bradley Manning:

&fe ature=related
cry babies

Kennesaw, GA

#2 Mar 22, 2011
The little commie Manning will serve life plus 99 years in maximum security. He'll never touch a woman's boob for the rest of his life. He'll never smoke a weed, never eat in a restaurant, never drive a car, never bask on the beach. Serves him right and I hope he lives to be 100. The most precious thing a person has is freedom and Manning has lost his forever. Manning's anarchist supporters are crying for nothing. They've lost another criminal from their brotherhood. Waaaaaah Waaaaah Waaaaaaah

Location hidden

#3 Mar 22, 2011
cry babies wrote:
The little commie Manning will serve life plus 99 years in maximum security. He'll never touch a woman's boob for the rest of his life. He'll never smoke a weed, never eat in a restaurant, never drive a car, never bask on the beach. Serves him right and I hope he lives to be 100. The most precious thing a person has is freedom and Manning has lost his forever. Manning's anarchist supporters are crying for nothing. They've lost another criminal from their brotherhood. Waaaaaah Waaaaah Waaaaaaah
Umm, last I heard the little weasel was gay, so I don't think he'll be missing the boobage.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#4 Mar 22, 2011
Really? The government regularly commits crimes, and you are attacking the person brave enough to do something. I for one praise Bradley Manning. That is what a real patriot looks like.

It is very strange the psychology behind people defending the powerful institutions that pillage them. I guess people are so desperate to feel powerful they leach onto institutions that have power by blindly supporting them. The insanity is that the institution harms those hard core defenders as well.

Location hidden

#5 Mar 22, 2011
stephinrazin wrote:
Really? The government regularly commits crimes, and you are attacking the person brave enough to do something. I for one praise Bradley Manning. That is what a real patriot looks like.
It is very strange the psychology behind people defending the powerful institutions that pillage them. I guess people are so desperate to feel powerful they leach onto institutions that have power by blindly supporting them. The insanity is that the institution harms those hard core defenders as well.
Do you know of a government that is less corrupt than this one? Please tell me where it is. As long as greed exists in the hearts of men there will always be people screwing each other over. That's life.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#6 Mar 22, 2011
Most of Western Europe except Italy and Portugal. Yes, all governments are corrupt to some extent.

That is a terrible argument for not supporting efforts to bring corruption to the light.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quantico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Virginia Middle School Student Charged With Ste... Jun 13 ann 1
Review: Belmont Bay HOA (May '13) May '16 Fedup 5
Foul odor at 234/95 interchange (Sep '11) May '16 KArma 22
Review: RE/MAX Executives - The Team USA May '16 fari278 2
News How race played into the decision to rename God... Mar '16 concernd 1
News Police: Three officers shot at scene of domesti... Feb '16 cindee 3
Debate: Marijuana - Woodbridge, VA (Aug '10) Feb '16 Local416 59
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Quantico Mortgages