Protesters arrested near Quantico as ...

Protesters arrested near Quantico as rally for alleged WikiLeaks source turns tense

There are 43 comments on the The Washington Post story from Mar 20, 2011, titled Protesters arrested near Quantico as rally for alleged WikiLeaks source turns tense. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

As many as 30 protesters were arrested near Quantico Marine Corps Base on Sunday while calling for the release of Bradley Manning , the Army private accused of sharing a large cache of classified military intelligence with the Web site WikiLeaks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Case in point

United States

#41 Apr 29, 2011
Mark JM wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it is you who needs to pull his head out of his ass. I am out in the public everyday, helping others who need it and enforcing laws. Not all of us get to cower in mommy's basement like you do.
Typical cop. Ice your head, maybe the swelling will go down. We are not talking about what you do everyday. We are talking about our corrupt leaders trying to strongarm the rest of the world, our own country included.
the UPPER class

Cedar Park, TX

#42 Apr 29, 2011
Case in point wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical cop. Ice your head, maybe the swelling will go down. We are not talking about what you do everyday. We are talking about our corrupt leaders trying to strongarm the rest of the world, our own country included.
but that would take balls!

“God Bless America”

Since: Feb 08

Woodbridge, VA

#43 Apr 29, 2011
Ha! I can see there is no sense arguing with idiots who utilize the Huffington Compost and The Daily Kooks along with the rest of the biased media out there for blind beliefs. It's okay, I'm sure if or when you fools are caught up in a situation, you hypocrites will be the first ones crying out for help (either from the police or military). I'm happy with my life as well as working for and with the public. You lemmings can keep hiding in mommy's basement while I continue to live and enjoy life, as God and our Nation's Forefathers intended.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quantico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dinwiddie Sheriff's deputy injured during traff... (Jul '14) Aug 14 Petersburg 6
Review: Belmont Bay HOA (May '13) Jul '16 Jonathan Paul 6
News Dumfries lowers BPOL taxes. Increased hotel fee... Jul '16 Average Frequent ... 1
Singers Wanted Jul '16 WCC2016 1
Home Improvement Contractor Woodbridge Jul '16 cornelldesmond 1
News Virginia Middle School Student Charged With Ste... Jun '16 ann 1
Foul odor at 234/95 interchange (Sep '11) May '16 KArma 22

Quantico Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Quantico Mortgages