Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1 Dec 29, 2012
Hello -

I have been trying to contact a forum moderator for the Quanah forum - could you please contact me by replying to this thread?

Thank you!

Location hidden

#2 Dec 29, 2012
Or, send me a message?

Thanks!
username123

Van Nuys, CA

#3 Dec 29, 2012
Why are you wanting to speak to the moderator now?
Topix has been around for years and any names have been mentioned. Some of those names are really good people and some of those names deserve to be on a prison roster,wether they sell dope or wear a badge.
Why now?

Location hidden

#4 Dec 29, 2012
There are several very old posts that I have submitted through the feedback system that I have yet to receive any response from (submitted multiple times, waiting the time period requested by the auto mailer). I would just like to have a response either way, and would like to be able to actually converse with a person, not an automated response.

Location hidden

#5 Dec 30, 2012
I would really appreciate if the moderator would contact me. I'm sure you have seen this:

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/jury-awards-13...

This can be resolved easily, however, I will not hesitate to contact my attorney. I have gone through the feedback/abuse system, and I have also contacted the domain contacts directly with no response.
Cletus

Graham, TX

#6 Dec 30, 2012
Hot air hot air hot air.

Location hidden

#7 Dec 31, 2012
No matter what you think, I think it's kind of cowardly that the moderator can't come forward.
Cletus

Wichita Falls, TX

#8 Dec 31, 2012
The moderator is in China. Don't you know anything?
Hello there

Weatherford, TX

#9 Dec 31, 2012
The link to ABC News is very interesting. But why do you think Topix is worried about you contacting an attorney?

Topix was not ordered to pay anything in the law suit. Only the people that posted the comments had to pay.

Why do you think that would bother Topix? They could care less.
Curious

United States

#10 Jan 16, 2013
Are you after money or trying to clean up false things about yourself? The people in the link you posted were proven innocent by a court just because someone calls you a whore or slut on the Internet doesn't mean it isn't true. They are just stating their opinion on a public forum. It's not the best way to handle things but maybe you shouldn't be doing things to make someone feel that way about you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quanah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Domingo Vasquez (Oct '10) 2 hr Cartelkidd 7
Shannon Dodson 2 hr Cartelkidd 15
truth in its purest form 13 hr ZANAH 6
Water Dept Jobs Tue stupid 4
Trurh in its Purest Form Tue zanah 5
what's going on in houston! Oct 19 Force it on us 2
Pretty Boy Taylor? Oct 18 G-Snap 8
Quanah Dating
Find my Match

Quanah Jobs