popo 50

Quanah, TX

#1 Aug 16, 2012
Heard the new cop has already started asking questions about a certain someones wife.
My advice to him.
Watch yourself because you may be the next to leave Quanah without a badge,after being labeled as a pedophile druggie!
newsflash
#2 Aug 17, 2012
popo 50 wrote:
Heard the new cop has already started asking questions about a certain someones wife.
My advice to him.
Watch yourself because you may be the next to leave Quanah without a badge,after being labeled as a pedophile druggie!
The last cop that left as a pedophile druggie was a pedophile druggie. He has been arrested three times for drugs, and twice for sexual charges. You must be one of Nelsons bitches.
Hmmm

United States

#3 Aug 17, 2012
popo 50 wrote:
My advice to him.
Is the new cop a dps or what?
A new day

Wichita Falls, TX

#4 Aug 18, 2012
Innocent until proven guilty. The new cop is doing his job. So I say boot them outta here! It's time for a new Quanah, where family and values actually coexist.
newsflash

Wichita Falls, TX

#5 Aug 19, 2012
You won't have a new Quanah until you are smart enough to vote out the old politicians and sheriff. And there aren't more than 4 or 5 smart people in Quanah so you are all doomed to be the oppressed sheeple you are.
Sooner Fan

Austin, TX

#6 Oct 26, 2012
I worked as a Law enforcement Officer in this County 33 years ago. I hoped things would change and it seems some things just don't change.
Thats the facts

Graham, TX

#7 Oct 27, 2012
Until the Ingrams and Nelson are gone nothing will change
the facts

Quanah, TX

#8 Oct 27, 2012
Thats the facts wrote:
they aint going no where any time soon.nothing would please me more than seeing nelson lose the election and then having ingram lose two years from now.wouldnt it be something for a new judge to be the one giving ingram the opening tour of the new courthouse.lol.
we know that wont happen so why get our hopes up.
not my vote

Wichita Falls, TX

#9 Oct 28, 2012
Yep all you druggies, pedophiles and town perverts go right ahead and vote for Holland. He won't touch any of you. He will be too busy sucking up to the Country Club set! He may even find himself a decent looking wife
parent

Quanah, TX

#10 Oct 28, 2012
not my vote wrote:
Yep all you druggies, pedophiles and town perverts go right ahead and vote for Holland. He won't touch any of you. He will be too busy sucking up to the Country Club set! He may even find himself a decent looking wife
Martha is already taken so he will have to look hard to find one to beat that.
Marines84

Wichita Falls, TX

#11 Mar 7, 2016
Thats the facts wrote:
What is everyone's problem with the Ingram's?
Sheepdog

Quanah, TX

#12 Mar 7, 2016
Marines84 wrote:
<quoted text>
What is everyone's problem with the Ingram's?
How can a judge not know of the corruption in his town? There's your answer. He's either corrupt himself, or he's inept as a judge.
Marines84

United States

#13 Mar 7, 2016
Sheepdog wrote:
<quoted text>
How can a judge not know of the corruption in his town? There's your answer. He's either corrupt himself, or he's inept as a judge.
If you have such a problem with he judge then maybe you and your fellow town people should vote against him. All I ever hear is people complaining about the Ingram's but yet they have been in one department or another for many years in that town. Again because they were voted into that position. I find it crazy that you pick this place to voice your opinion especially when it doesn't actually say who you are. I can say this though the Ingram's are far from corrupt. Like it or not they have been around for many years for a reason.
Just Desserts

Houston, TX

#14 Mar 7, 2016
not my vote wrote:
I would like to know how many people regret casting their vote the way they did. Please don't have regrets because it was his turn, remember?
Now it is time to do things again.
We, wait, not we. You can do things differently or not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quanah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
House taxes Tue Truth 11
Allsups..... Sep 19 Truth 7
Test Sep 18 S A Visitor 4
Dale richie Sep 16 Notcha business 6
Does anyone know anything about Chris Cannedy Sep 15 Beverly Cannedy Mom 22
Childress Sheriff that went jail??? (May '09) Sep 14 Michelleleinne 13
bar and grill (Aug '11) Sep 14 just sayin 21

Quanah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance