Roxxy,does Tanya know who you are!lol
its not this roxy

United States

#26 Oct 20, 2012
I don't know who is using Roxy but this Roxy didn't post that dumb ass post
its not this roxy

United States

#27 Oct 20, 2012
And this Roxy use to live in quanah and has not lived there for a while so therefore there must be a girl hiding behind a screen name.......use another name besides Roxy cause I've never known of another Roxy in quanah besides me......but I'm pretty sure if Tanya did sleep wit ur man she knows who u really are!!!!!!!!!!
Tall in da Bent

Wichita Falls, TX

#28 Oct 20, 2012
Cadillackin wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn just mess wif yo man, i had him all da weigh gurl! He say you stank so bad he havin to use purfume jes to git close, say you so fugly he be lookin at a pichure of a ham sammich jus t get hard! But don worry chil, I dun oniest haf him onct, he so bad and tiny I c y you don gif im nun! He be yo man and sury I did it now that is dun, I gots ma i on nutha man, his wif be thinkin wurk is all dat an he be a bit lownsum! piece gurl!
Im pretty good with a computer.So (D.B.) why you gota try and hurt that girls feelings.Just asking.
oh well

Van Nuys, CA

#29 Oct 20, 2012
it has become increasingly obvious that our educational system has failed us.
Cadillackin

Wichita Falls, TX

#31 Oct 20, 2012
Tall in da Bent wrote:
<quoted text> Im pretty good with a computer.So (D.B.) why you gota try and hurt that girls feelings.Just asking.
An jes how gud u be wif a computer when u caint even get some name rite?? But you mus be gud cawse u man be lukin over here gurl!
you fool

Van Nuys, CA

#32 Oct 21, 2012
Cadillackin wrote:
<quoted text>
An jes how gud u be wif a computer when u caint even get some name rite?? But you mus be gud cawse u man be lukin over here gurl!
i bet you are as white as a roll of toilet paper with a half way decent education and here you are trying to be ghetto cool.word to the wise sister.ghetto aint cool.getting tricked,hooked,and turned out by an ape that doesnt understand the concept of a belt aint cool either.some day when you are walking around with a half breed tied to your hip,one in the stroller and one in the belly wishing you knew where your baby daddy and your car is,hopefully you will understand that gansta life is just an excuse not to work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quanah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 21 min sarabella 643
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 11 hr fartering 826
martial law in Texas 19 hr anonymous 5
QHS football? 21 hr Yellow rose 2
Garland Texas... Mon RenegadePatriot 1
Sheriff Qualifications (Jun '12) Mon concerned 52
two people viciously murdered Sun haha 30
More from around the web

Quanah People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]