high speed chase
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
not my vote

Wichita Falls, TX

#21 Oct 28, 2012
parent wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you,Nelson supporters are just plain fools.
Yes they are. They believe in honest decent men doing honest decent work. They believe in the criminal justice system and understand the limits that our officers face every day. They care about the children in town and understand that they sometimes make wrong decisions. i am proud to be one of those fools. Mance you have my vote and my appreciation.
parent

Quanah, TX

#22 Oct 28, 2012
Your desperation is hanging out.
My Opinion

Odessa, TX

#23 Oct 28, 2012
parent wrote:
<quoted text>Tell me again how many drug arrest he made through hard work and investigations,traffic stops dont count.
HOW MANY?
Bet you were so blind to notice it had the persons name charge and bond info. Where is the info of who arrested them? My opinion is the arrests were made by an outside agency not the sheriffs office they all come to the same jail if arrested in this county
parent

Quanah, TX

#24 Oct 28, 2012
Your are an arse wrote:
<quoted text>Holland -0 super cop let them get by! Why didn't you get them in Vernon?
The driver was first seen in Vernon by a single officer.
Quanah was notified.
Quanah was ill prepared.
Childress wasnt.
By now every voter in Hardeman county has made up their mind as who to vote for.
not my vote

Wichita Falls, TX

#25 Oct 28, 2012
parent wrote:
<quoted text>Tell me again how many drug arrest he made through hard work and investigations,traffic stops dont count.
HOW MANY?
As soon as I have time to count the numerous ones that have been printed in the newspaper I'll be sure to let you know Kevin. How many have you made in Vernon? And by the way why is the chief in Vernon not giving you any support? I've seen no endorsements from him about what a "superior" officer you have been for the Vernon force. Kind of a trouble maker there too maybe and he'd really be glad to see you go.
not my vote

Wichita Falls, TX

#26 Oct 28, 2012
parent wrote:
Your desperation is hanging out.
No desperation. Just good common sense. Your lack of such is very obvious!
not my vote

Wichita Falls, TX

#27 Oct 28, 2012
My Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Bet you were so blind to notice it had the persons name charge and bond info. Where is the info of who arrested them? My opinion is the arrests were made by an outside agency not the sheriffs office they all come to the same jail if arrested in this county
what difference does that make? They were arrested in Hardeman county by county officers. Vernon has both Sheriff and PD. I don't ever see any accolades for Holland from there.Tell me how many drug arrests have been made in Vernon by Kevin Holland. A BIG FAT O!
My opinion

United States

#28 Oct 28, 2012
I wish I was Kevin. I would love to be known as the only one who beat Chester Ingram! But I am a big supporter of him so try again.
Lizzy

Austin, TX

#29 Oct 28, 2012
just saying wrote:
Looks like Childress wins Quanah and Hipo couldn't stop them
FYI the Highway Patrol got them!! Not the County! The HP threw the spike strips and the HP and County both arrested them.(who the 'F' keeps score anyways, dumba$$)
dixie

Wichita Falls, TX

#30 Oct 29, 2012
not my vote wrote:
<quoted text>As soon as I have time to count the numerous ones that have been printed in the newspaper I'll be sure to let you know Kevin. How many have you made in Vernon? And by the way why is the chief in Vernon not giving you any support? I've seen no endorsements from him about what a "superior" officer you have been for the Vernon force. Kind of a trouble maker there too maybe and he'd really be glad to see you go.
You hit the nail on the head.Quanah doesn't need the Chiefs headache.
Aggie fan

Wichita Falls, TX

#31 Oct 29, 2012
if any of you care for the truth, it's that sheriff nelson and the hiway patrol were in the chase together, the hiway patrol used spike strips to stop the car and sheriff nelson was there during the arrest, the childress sheriff showed up 3 minutes after the man and woman were in custody.
Go Longhorns

Quanah, TX

#32 Oct 29, 2012
How long after the car stopped did it take Nelson to get there?
Please be truthful.
Tyranny

Cambridge, MA

#33 Aug 3, 2013
How aboutj those locals? Last night they gave chase after going the wrong way, they circled the wagons and headed out west...... Does anyone know who the cops or the bandits? Who were they?
Tyranny

Cambridge, MA

#34 Aug 3, 2013
I meant who WON the cops or the bandits?
Tyranny

Cambridge, MA

#35 Aug 3, 2013
Did anyone hear the sirens early this morning?
honey bee

United States

#36 Aug 3, 2013
First off the idiot came from El darado oklaand of course mance nor Paul did the chase give Hollis credit they helped our guys the chase all the I listened to on scanner so there
Tyranny

Cambridge, MA

#37 Aug 4, 2013
honey bee wrote:
First off the idiot came from El darado oklaand of course mance nor Paul did the chase give Hollis credit they helped our guys the chase all the I listened to on scanner so there
4hThank you very much honey bee wish you the best in scanner news.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quanah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crazy Cow Fri Tellingitasitis 7
Grand Jury Thu The Law 2
The votes are in. And the Award for being the L... Jul 19 Epic 3
Drew callaway murder trial Jul 17 Dr_Feel 21
Shout out to all stepdads and stepmoms out ther... Jul 14 Smh 13
Allsups Burritos (Jul '10) Jul 11 Amber 20
sheriff mike pigg (May '11) Jul 4 Just Saying 55

Quanah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Quanah Mortgages