Ashley Graves

Quanah, TX

#1 Feb 11, 2013
I love my hometown Quanah TX Because It's My Hometown And It's Where I Belong And I will Continuing Staying Here Till The Good Lord Takes Me Out Because Quanah Is My Favorite Place And I Don't Care What Anybody Thinks. I Like The Churches Down Here I like The School And The Administrators And Staff All The Same And That Inlcuded The Teachers And Principal Here In Quanah. Reasons. I Like The Churches In Quanah Because It's A Good Place Where People Should Want To Go And People Should Want To Believe In Our Good Lord Instead Of Being In Eldorado Because They Don't Believe In Our Good Lord Like We Do In Quanah. They Say Is Name In Vain Which Is Lack Of Respect In School. I Love Quanah School Especially Our QHS High School In Quanah Because At The End Of The School Year We Get To Have A Party And During School Year Our Junior And Senior Year We Get To Have A Good Prom And Our Senior Year We Get Have A Good Senior Prom, Get To Take A Trip To Dallas To Six Flag And Eat Out And In Quanah We Get To Throw A Real Graduation Party For When We Graduate. Unlike Eldorado Because Everything About Them Sucks And I Don't Like Any Of Their School Rules And I Don't Want To Go Back There.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quanah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
House taxes 12 hr Truth 11
Allsups..... 20 hr Truth 7
Test Mon S A Visitor 4
Dale richie Sep 16 Notcha business 6
Does anyone know anything about Chris Cannedy Sep 15 Beverly Cannedy Mom 22
Childress Sheriff that went jail??? (May '09) Sep 14 Michelleleinne 13
bar and grill (Aug '11) Sep 14 just sayin 21

Quanah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance