|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

ilooked wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no wade heard on fb. Misty you are lying. Just like you always send angie messages saying he was with you in vernon. You are so pathetic.
Angie shut up and get over yourself!!!
Pathetic

Tyler, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Wow really wade posting all that stuff about misty! And if you really wanted to see jasmine and hadnt love misty for awhile because of her so called "affairs"! You could have went to go see jasmine! We all know you didn't want jasmine to begin with! And her being a mistake as it is! You go see her child in he hospital? Why? 18 years after not speaking to her you want to see her now! What about you daughters son? I heard you don't even acknowledge him!? What's up with that? We all know Angie made you see jasmine! And as for your older son! You could have seen him too! YOU didn't want too! Really stop blaming misty for not seein your other kids when it's all you! We see you talking to jasmine at the games don't even tell your daughter good game?! What a dad sounds to me you want to see your kids so bad! And what's pathetic is Angie! Maybe she shouldn't be such a whore and flaunt herself around to every guy she sees!
Enough

Bossier City, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Will everyone stop posting on this. The only people hurting are the kids. Wade has lost his family. He is the one that has to answer to the man upstairs for what he has done. Who are we to judge Angie or wade? The kids and misty look happy. So just let it go. When the kids get older they will always remember this and the words their father spoke of their mother. I think his son posted earlier very respectful young man. He loves his mother and he's doing just fine. So let these kids move on and just stop posting. They know what their dad and Angie are about no need to post it on here.
take your punishment

Van Nuys, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

sounds like someone does need to grow up and realize that people get divorced.as a divorcee you dont to focus your whole existance to get even with your ex.by trying to have your friends belittle them publicly or by filling your kids head full of bs doesnt make you look like the bigger person.maybe the ex wife was unbearable and just maybe the young fling has much better stuff,just sayin.

and if any woman had any sense she would leave any sorry son of a bitch that gives her a fat lip.
take your punishment

Van Nuys, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

i like wade and respect him greatly.
Enough

Bossier City, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

take your punishment wrote:
i like wade and respect him greatly.
Then post your name
FYI

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

It's pretty pathetic Angie how you were screwing a engaged man and his fiancÚ caught you in the bathroom butt naked throwing up your lucky she didnt drag you outside and whoop you!! What about and that ag teacher in Chillicothe y'all still meet up to this day!! So your pathetic not misty you are just nasty
Haha

Tyler, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

take your punishment wrote:
sounds like someone does need to grow up and realize that people get divorced.as a divorcee you dont to focus your whole existance to get even with your ex.by trying to have your friends belittle them publicly or by filling your kids head full of bs doesnt make you look like the bigger person.maybe the ex wife was unbearable and just maybe the young fling has much better stuff,just sayin.
and if any woman had any sense she would leave any sorry son of a bitch that gives her a fat lip.
All I have to say to this is, really you need to grow up and stop posting! Angie is nasty and needs to learn how to stop whoring around! She is nasty EVERYONE IN QUANAH KNOWS!
Wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

OMG wrote:
Angie you crave sex so bad that when you couldn't get any you used a dildo and got it stuck up your butt and had to get someone to drive you out of town to go to the er!!!! Lmfao I bet you remember that!!
now that is funny!!!
take your punishment

Van Nuys, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

funny,no. childish,yes.
not even true.
Really

Longview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

And how would you know if it was true??? Are you Angie???? Never mind comment speaks for itself Angie you know it's true so don't lie!!!
Everyone knows

Van Nuys, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Everyone knows that misty is just making up crap on here!
Jealous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

I honestly think this is all Angie writing all this stuff trying to make herself look like a victim. She's a liar and a home wrecker. What wife wouldn't be upset. Wade can say all day long he was unhappy but I have seen pictures and been around them before to know he never looked miserable. To see him now he does look miserable and sick. Angie you had no right showing up and a high school basketball when your kids don't play. When someone has to try and make it appear they are happy or they have to tell everyone their happy. Then guess what your not truly happy.
prayers

Wichita Falls, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

dear god
i come to you today with a heavy heart...please pray for all people involved for this to stop
Jasmine Heard

Van Nuys, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Pathetic wrote:
Wow really wade posting all that stuff about misty! And if you really wanted to see jasmine and hadnt love misty for awhile because of her so called "affairs"! You could have went to go see jasmine! We all know you didn't want jasmine to begin with! And her being a mistake as it is! You go see her child in he hospital? Why? 18 years after not speaking to her you want to see her now! What about you daughters son? I heard you don't even acknowledge him!? What's up with that? We all know Angie made you see jasmine! And as for your older son! You could have seen him too! YOU didn't want too! Really stop blaming misty for not seein your other kids when it's all you! We see you talking to jasmine at the games don't even tell your daughter good game?! What a dad sounds to me you want to see your kids so bad! And what's pathetic is Angie! Maybe she shouldn't be such a whore and flaunt herself around to every guy she sees!
You can leave my name out of your mouth. Thank you!:) I'm old enough to make my own decisions now. If Brandon and Candyce don't want anything to do with him then why would he bother trying to say anything? Maybe eventually everything can be settled,and everyone can get along down the line. Personally I don't feel sorry for anyone they're feeling the exact same way I felt all this time. I've always spoken to brandon and candyce,& misty as well. Never had a problem with anyone until now. Get over it already and mind your own business.
Candyce

Bossier City, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Jasmine... Trust me Angie is forcing my dad to see you! He had plenty of chances to see you! But he didn't want to! We all know he is miserable... And he should talk to his kids!! He's actually been in our life... If he cared he would have came around alone time ago! And for Zachary too! My dad didn't want too! Personally maybe you should stay out of this... Bc this had nothing to do with you! Yeah you come around...NOW! Trust me it's only because Angie is makin him!
Silly girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Candyce don't worry about that girl you already know the real reason wade is doing what he's doing. He knows it was his choice not to have anything to do with his other kids. He's a heartless sob. Don't let that silly girl get to you. She is just as crazy as her mother. Her little girl is doomed. Just be honored she named her girl after you. What's even funnier is she named her after her daddy's ex girlfriend. Poor kid he tried to trap him thank god he has great parents.
Curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Jasmine Heard wrote:
<quoted text> You can leave my name out of your mouth. Thank you!:) I'm old enough to make my own decisions now. If Brandon and Candyce don't want anything to do with him then why would he bother trying to say anything? Maybe eventually everything can be settled,and everyone can get along down the line. Personally I don't feel sorry for anyone they're feeling the exact same way I felt all this time. I've always spoken to brandon and candyce,& misty as well. Never had a problem with anyone until now. Get over it already and mind your own business.
Why do you have beef with them now? It's not there fault that wade had nothing to do with you. Shows what kind of person you are to want another person to go through what you went through. Kuddos to you young lady for wanting pain for another person. What goes around comes around and you will feel the wrath of god one day for all your wrong doings.
Jasmine Heard

Wichita Falls, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Candyce wrote:
Jasmine... Trust me Angie is forcing my dad to see you! He had plenty of chances to see you! But he didn't want to! We all know he is miserable... And he should talk to his kids!! He's actually been in our life... If he cared he would have came around alone time ago! And for Zachary too! My dad didn't want too! Personally maybe you should stay out of this... Bc this had nothing to do with you! Yeah you come around...NOW! Trust me it's only because Angie is makin him!
Obviously it does have something to do with him when all of you are bitching and talking about Berkley and I all the time. This is Quanah obviously I'm going to hear about it...don't act innocent. You're just as conniving as the rest of your family.
Jasmine Heard

Wichita Falls, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you have beef with them now? It's not there fault that wade had nothing to do with you. Shows what kind of person you are to want another person to go through what you went through. Kuddos to you young lady for wanting pain for another person. What goes around comes around and you will feel the wrath of god one day for all your wrong doings.
lol what wrong doings? They didn't care when it was happening to me. So I don't either. It's just Karma.. Thank you for your comments :)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Quanah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 14 min Gasman 17,712
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr Gasman 22,186
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 2 hr Gasman 523
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 2 hr Gasman 508
Debate: Ferguson - Quanah, TX 5 hr lovey howell 8
Have ya'll ever seen anyone that would help any... (Aug '13) Tue Grim Reaper 9
grave robbers Tue Grim Reaper 1

Search the Quanah Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Quanah Jobs

•••