First Prev
of 4
Next Last
grow up

Addison, TX

#1 Jan 26, 2013
Did anyone else see what misty and Melanie call did to angie at the games last night. It was uncalled for at the kids games and in front of a bunch of children.
curious

Wichita Falls, TX

#2 Jan 26, 2013
No,what???
Curious 2

Dallas, TX

#3 Jan 26, 2013
I did I saw to bad she didn't get what she needed.
what happened

Van Nuys, CA

#5 Jan 26, 2013
what happened
QHS student

Dallas, TX

#6 Jan 26, 2013
I did witness what happen and I saw nothing wrong with what happen. That woman got called out plain and simple if you don't wanna be called out don't be doing bad things.
hypocrites

Van Nuys, CA

#7 Jan 26, 2013
Really? I'm about to call out everyone I have ever heard that has had an affair or messed around on their significant other!! Calling someone a slut and whore to their face is one thing but in front of their children and other children...I don't think so. Besides it has been a long time.. I'm tired of hearing about them already. They seem happy maybe they deserve each other. Besides do they have room to talk? I remember Misty having an affair on wade when she worked for the motel and her daughter got pregnant at what 14? She was telling the guy that her own daughter was older than she was..Just seems to me someone can't move on!!
Melanie Call

Desoto, TX

#8 Jan 26, 2013
Please do so then..call everyone out but please post your real name.Misty is getting over it.The thing that makes her mad is what her kids have to go through.And to get your comment straight Candyce was 15!And go ahead and call everyone out.I would love to see if you and the guts to call me.
Aero

Dallas, TX

#9 Jan 26, 2013
hypocrites wrote:
Really? I'm about to call out everyone I have ever heard that has had an affair or messed around on their significant other!! Calling someone a slut and whore to their face is one thing but in front of their children and other children...I don't think so. Besides it has been a long time.. I'm tired of hearing about them already. They seem happy maybe they deserve each other. Besides do they have room to talk? I remember Misty having an affair on wade when she worked for the motel and her daughter got pregnant at what 14? She was telling the guy that her own daughter was older than she was..Just seems to me someone can't move on!!
They don't seem happy he walks around with his head down Angie lol so go tell someone else
Are you serious

Grand Prairie, TX

#10 Jan 26, 2013
grow up wrote:
Did anyone else see what misty and Melanie call did to angie at the games last night. It was uncalled for at the kids games and in front of a bunch of children.
well Angie deserves every damn thing she gets if I was misty I would whoop her damn ass she is a nothing but a slut who goes through men like I do panties I mean she is a slut teacher plain and simple and no wade ain't happy have u seen him? He looks depressed and she never has pics of him on fb so she is just using him cause she a broke teacher!!! Have you seen how many people she always with wade is her longest but just wait she will get tired of him real soon what is trying to teach her kids and her students? That its ok to sleep around?!?
drama

Van Nuys, CA

#11 Jan 26, 2013
why hate on angie?
isnt wade the one cheating?
why not hate on him?
and yes,he is very happy.
Haha

Grand Prairie, TX

#13 Jan 26, 2013
drama wrote:
why hate on angie?
isnt wade the one cheating?
why not hate on him?
and yes,he is very happy.
why hate on Angie?? Well let's see she knew what she was doing she knew he was married and she kept on so why not hate Angie?? I mean she has already cheated on Rob with a man that was married that's y they split and everyone is hating on wade!!! Are you dumb cause no wade is not very happy he looks stressed, and depressed so mind your business
drama

Van Nuys, CA

#14 Jan 26, 2013
is he the boyfriend who got raped on the other topix page or was he a willing participant.
You got to be kidding

Wichita Falls, TX

#15 Jan 27, 2013
My god grow up. Who cares about what Angie and wade do. Old news... Sounds like someone is jealous . If wade is so unhappy then Why does wade not go home to misty or just move out and as far as money is he not broke because he got fired from his dads job. Just maybe she is supporting him. Just maybe if mistys family would stay out of it she could move on and find someone better. What they keep doing to Angie just makes them look bad
Lmao

United States

#16 Jan 27, 2013
You got to be kidding wrote:
My god grow up. Who cares about what Angie and wade do. Old news... Sounds like someone is jealous . If wade is so unhappy then Why does wade not go home to misty or just move out and as far as money is he not broke because he got fired from his dads job. Just maybe she is supporting him. Just maybe if mistys family would stay out of it she could move on and find someone better. What they keep doing to Angie just makes them look bad
Angie why don't you just use your real name we all know you started this. No one is jealous of you this whole entire town knows what kind of trash you are. How many marriages have you ruined? How many baby daddy's do you have? Your no good accept that your a no good dirty sl** and if you get called out in public then take it don't go on Quanah topix looking for sympathy. Back in the old days people like you wore a big old fat "A" on there chest. As for misty seems to me she has moved on with her kids. And angie deserves what she gets for coming to a basketball game for 2 kids that hate her. If wade was any kind of a man he would put his kids first. But we all have to remember he has two other grown kids he had nothing to do with all there lives either. Wade and Angie deserve each other because they were both nobody's until they married Rob and Misty. Now look and them they sit alone at games wade walks with his head down. He drives around like he's a man under control like a machine. He looks like a dying zombie never smiles or even laughs. And one more thing everyone who knows Angie knows she can't afford nothing. She was in trouble for writing hot checks on that wonderful woman Karen Riley. She also gets kicked out of houses for not paying her rent. She also sells stuff saying its a fundraiser and pockets the money then won't pay it back. Her own family has disowned her. I feel for her kids having to have a mother that is so hated. Angie next time you or crystal wanna post something just use your real name. Crystal I would beware of Angie she is the whole reason your being called out too.
Tell me more

Bossier City, LA

#17 Jan 27, 2013
I wanna know about Valerie and Robert? I thought I saw him and Melissa together?
hypocrites

Van Nuys, CA

#18 Jan 27, 2013
How many of you that are posting things about her know her personally or just "heard" things? Angie has never denied her mistakes and has been very regretful of them. She has never had to move out due to not paying rent. She made her mistakes she dealt with her mistakes. She got help for her mistakes. Sherri Melton ifyou have something to say, use your name.. I know she told me about that fundraiser where she moved and the cookie dough they sold went bad. She paid everyone back for that! I was one that bought stuff and she paid me back. Melanie, didn't your husband leave you for Amber O'neal.. Yes she lost her whole family and so did wade..He was fired from his company. but guess what, they are still together!! Just shows what kind of family they both have! Misty and melanie..find something better to do. quit posting on here. I know angie personally for her entire life. she isn't perfect. Maybe if misty wouldn't have had so many affairs on wade he wouldn't have had a reason to leave!
know her

Van Nuys, CA

#19 Jan 27, 2013
I know her personally and I let my child go over there all the time. She is a very good mother and her kids are great kids. They all excel in school and sports they do. She was single for 2 years. What do single people do? They date. As for sleeping around you have know idea what she was doing. You are just making things up. She would do anything for anyone but few people really know her because they judge her just by what they hear. It's really sad.
Gaga

Bossier City, LA

#20 Jan 27, 2013
know her wrote:
I know her personally and I let my child go over there all the time. She is a very good mother and her kids are great kids. They all excel in school and sports they do. She was single for 2 years. What do single people do? They date. As for sleeping around you have know idea what she was doing. You are just making things up. She would do anything for anyone but few people really know her because they judge her just by what they hear. It's really sad.
I do know Angie personally and she hasn't been single for two years she dated men and they all ended because she can't keep her legs closed. No one ever said anything about her kids. But if you know her so week then you would know she's not some innocent victim as she betrays herself. I'm sure Melanie has posted she posted as herself. Why don't you? If your such a good friend of Angie's and know her so well use your real name to defend her. You don't because you know people would question what kind of person you are. Plan and simple all these posts about Angie being some victim in all this are coming from Angie and her mother and probably crystal graham. If she attended a game of children that despise her and flaunts that she's with wade in front of his kids what kind of woman is she? Not a victim for sure
Melanie Call

Desoto, TX

#21 Jan 27, 2013
Crystal Graham please call me up I gave everyone on this site my phone number.Let me just say Andy NEVER left me for Amber O'neal.I'm very secure in my marriage.After this I will not post again.Please if anyone has questions or comments call my cell.Thanks!
Peggy whitley

Wichita Falls, TX

#23 Jan 27, 2013
If I post something it will be under my name I am not afraid to stand up against by bulling and harassment

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quanah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
drugs 16 hr lmfao 12
Poll do we need city police again? (Feb '12) Mon lmfao 18
It's really this simple... Mon RenegadePatriot 22
subway Mon subway 20
allsups May 23 highlysatisfied 1
allsups must hire anyone. May 23 lol 13
News History in a Pecan Shell, Is Quanah TX next ? (Mar '10) May 20 RenegadePatriot 16
More from around the web

Quanah People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]