Waggoner ranch sale
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Intheknow

United States

#1 Aug 7, 2011
Has anyone heard that the waggoner ranch is being bought by some investors from the Midwest?
A man named Ken Peterson or Norg Sanderson?
Outoftheknow

Burkburnett, TX

#2 Aug 7, 2011
I have not heard of word it would not surprise me. That family is getting up in years.
Rnchand

Nashville, AR

#3 Aug 12, 2011
Nice try Peterson but nobody's bitin on that.
Whoknows

Aurora, IL

#4 Aug 13, 2011
Neither jack or Susan have said anything about any individuals looking to purchase the entire Ranch. It's not like someone going out and buying a house and a few out buildings, are you serious?
MatterofTime

Peaster, TX

#5 Aug 16, 2011
Its just a matter of time. The ranch was ordered to be sold by a court almost a decade ago. I will be surprised if it doesn't sell within the next year.
Walter Breeding

United States

#6 Feb 13, 2013
The owner of WOB Equities,Inc. submitted a proposal or offer to purchase the W.T.Waggoneer Ranch in Texas in 2007 for $500 Million USD we provide my POF Proof Of Funds and signed NCND Agreement . Never received an answer or response from Mr. Wilson Freeman we think he just trashed out paper work. What do you think ?
Perhaps he wants to keep his high paid Government Job.
WOBTX

United States

#7 Feb 13, 2013
WOB Equities,Inc. currently based in Lubbock with New Corporate Headquarters moving to Dallas in March 2013. We are still interested in this Ranch dose anyone have current details as to the status ? If so please contact Walter Breeding ([email protected])
intrested

Irving, TX

#8 Feb 21, 2013
Why did the court order for the ranch to sell?
littledoyouknow

Aldergrove, Canada

#9 Mar 21, 2013
Intheknow wrote:
Has anyone heard that the waggoner ranch is being bought by some investors from the Midwest?
A man named Ken Peterson or Norg Sanderson?
A financial group in Atlanta Georgia
Chang

Weatherford, TX

#10 Mar 24, 2013
intrested wrote:
Why did the court order for the ranch to sell?
One of the heirs sued the other over the operations of the ranch. They could not work out their differences and would not agree on how to split the property. The court then ordered it to be sold. That was about 10 years ago.
Pooh Bear

Wichita Falls, TX

#11 Apr 1, 2013
I heard that Disney was going to buy it for a Texas size theme park.
Walter O Breeding

Lubbock, TX

#12 Jan 21, 2014
6 bar B Land & Cattle Company of Ft. Worth,Texas is owned by Walter O. Breeding and the Breeding Family Estate Trust of Lubbock,Texas has plans to submit a written notice of our desire to re- submit a new offer to the Court .
We are working to place our purchase funds into our Bank and Escrow Account.
AS OUR PROOF OF FUNDS Should be made available by February 10,2014.
A NEWS RELEASE WITH BE FORTHCOMING,
Authority of WB Holdings International of Dallas,Texas.
Walter O Breeding

Lubbock, TX

#13 Jan 23, 2014
W.T.Waggoner Ranch if the proposed purchase offer of 6barB Land & Cattle Company and Walter Breeding is successful we plan introduce our New Breed of Beef Cattle to the world make this Ranch known worldwide as the show ranch of patented cross breed known as" CHIA-SWISS" the best eatable beef known to man.
Breeding said he will start.the foundation herd out on this ranch build new Breeding and Birth Center
These calves are large even weight at birth 150- 155 lbs. they stand over 6'tall in the rear hind quarters at age of two years.
We pray that with all the planned improvements to this Ranch the employees and families who would remain on the Ranch will proud to help me and work for us as we have great plans for the future of such a great historical Texas cattle ranch.
Rafael Cross

Dallas, TX

#14 Jan 23, 2014
I am sorry Mr. Breeding. I have already purchased the ranch. Didn't you know that?
Walter O Breeding

Lubbock, TX

#15 Feb 7, 2014
We are checking but as far as we know the Judge will be signing a contract with the auctioneering firm on February, 14,2014. If that happens an additional $80MM coat will be added onto whatever price the Waggoner Ranch sales for.

THE WORLD WILL NOT COME TO AN END IF WE DO NOT GET THIS RANCH AS WHO EVER IS LUCKY ENOUGH TO GAIN OWNERSHIP OF THIS GREAT HOSTORIC TEXAS CATTLE RANCH WE WILL TAKE OUR HAT OFF TO THEM BUT AFTER 7 YEARS OF TRYING WE MAY NOT BE FORTUNATE OR SUCCESSFUL BUT WE GAVE IT OUR BEST EFFORT.

As a Third Generation.Native Texas Cattleman and Oilman I know what a Jeep this large land mass has to offer and I know just how to enhance this Ranch to make worth allot more then most people could ever improve it.
GOD knows that I sure would love to become the new owner but if not it was not meant to be!!
WE ARE IN HOPES TO SECURE OUR FUNDS ANYTIME NOW!!

GOOD LUCK TO WHO EVER GETS IT!!

GOD BLESS THE HARD WORKING HANDS AND THEIR FAMILIES WHO HAVE BEEN ON THIS RANCH
ALL THEIR LIVES.
Rafael Cross

Dallas, TX

#16 Feb 10, 2014
Walter O Breeding wrote:
We are checking but as far as we know the Judge will be signing a contract with the auctioneering firm on February, 14,2014. If that happens an additional $80MM coat will be added onto whatever price the Waggoner Ranch sales for.
THE WORLD WILL NOT COME TO AN END IF WE DO NOT GET THIS RANCH AS WHO EVER IS LUCKY ENOUGH TO GAIN OWNERSHIP OF THIS GREAT HOSTORIC TEXAS CATTLE RANCH WE WILL TAKE OUR HAT OFF TO THEM BUT AFTER 7 YEARS OF TRYING WE MAY NOT BE FORTUNATE OR SUCCESSFUL BUT WE GAVE IT OUR BEST EFFORT.
As a Third Generation.Native Texas Cattleman and Oilman I know what a Jeep this large land mass has to offer and I know just how to enhance this Ranch to make worth allot more then most people could ever improve it.
GOD knows that I sure would love to become the new owner but if not it was not meant to be!!
WE ARE IN HOPES TO SECURE OUR FUNDS ANYTIME NOW!!
GOOD LUCK TO WHO EVER GETS IT!!
GOD BLESS THE HARD WORKING HANDS AND THEIR FAMILIES WHO HAVE BEEN ON THIS RANCH
ALL THEIR LIVES.
I appreciate your interest in my ranch. I am not considering a sale at this point. I will let you know if we become interested at a later date. I might consider something in the neighborhood of $1 billion, but that may not be enough.

Bless you, and have a good day.
Walter Breeding

Wichita Falls, TX

#17 Feb 19, 2014
According to my investigator the Ranch has not sold and According the Court Appointed Receiver the has not sold to you Mr. Cross or anyone yet!!
Thank God,
WALTER BREEDING
6-B Land & Cattle Company
owned WB Holdings International
Walter Breeding

Wichita Falls, TX

#18 Feb 19, 2014
Signed our loan documents this week our bond is in place it should not long now Yeehaw!
Family

United States

#19 Mar 20, 2014
I hope the ranch stays in buckys hands. I pretty much grew up on it. Went to the rock crossing church. And even took my husband out there And showed him around. The ranch wouldn't be the same if sold. This ranch has been more than memories for me and my family. In a way coming back home to Vernon, wouldn't be home without the Waggoner ranch.
memories

Fort Worth, TX

#20 Apr 13, 2014
I hate to see this I have so many great memories out at Waggoners

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quanah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Quanah drug dealers 7 hr dirt town 1
Local Allsups... 8 hr As I see it 4
Revenge for Hire 10 hr Vengeance For Hire 1
Cheating Husbands and Wives Jul 19 QCC swimming pool 10
Deana Ford AKA Deana Hamm (Sep '16) Jul 19 Murphy04 13
Nichole Burgess (Sep '15) Jul 19 Murphy04 3
Gary McIntyre AKA Butchy (Sep '16) Jul 16 Z Ride 39

Quanah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance