should michael nelson receive fair trial
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wow

Houston, TX

#44 Jan 10, 2013
wow...this Nelson family are a bunch of low lifes!!
Micheals mother killed a 2 yr old baby in Santa Fe and was tried for murder (5 week trial found not guilty...SHE DID IT!!) Google "Heather Wilden, Galveston" or "Heather Nelson Wilden, Galveston"
Cletus

Sunset, TX

#45 Jan 10, 2013
wow

Quanah, TX

#46 Jan 10, 2013
wow wrote:
wow...this Nelson family are a bunch of low lifes!!
Micheals mother killed a 2 yr old baby in Santa Fe and was tried for murder (5 week trial found not guilty...SHE DID IT!!) Google "Heather Wilden, Galveston" or "Heather Nelson Wilden, Galveston"
he almost had M.N. and the rest of her drug cronnies.heard one of the new deputy sheriffs is questioning what he got hisself into.
wow

Quanah, TX

#47 Jan 10, 2013
Cletus wrote:
how come if your found not guilty elsewhere it was obviously a miscarriage of justice but if you are found innocent in quannah it is because you are innocent?
Cletus

Sunset, TX

#48 Jan 11, 2013
So... where are the lawsuits? Kinda hard to file them when you have been arrested 3 times for drugs since you claim your name is being drug through the mud.
ho hum

Weatherford, TX

#49 Jan 12, 2013
I read the stuff on the trial. Don't know how you can say that woman was guilty. There is no way of knowing.
james koehl

League City, TX

#50 Jun 16, 2014
the only way she got off cus her ather I a justice of the peace here in santa f tx he bought her way out of his now he have to aswer to god

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quanah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
4/20 Tue yyy 3
City of Quanah Apr 22 City services 1
David Dockery Apr 22 Concerned 2
Deana Ford AKA Deana Hamm (Sep '16) Apr 20 King B 9
Dr. at Chillicothe Apr 16 Nancy 2
Puha Fambrough Apr 14 Class of 91 3
Gary McIntyre AKA Butchy (Sep '16) Apr 9 Queen B 24

Quanah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance