First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bobby D

Wichita Falls, TX

#21 Dec 19, 2012
There's no such thing as a Bad Gun, A Bad man or Woman with a Gun is a Dangerous Thing!! A Good Man or Woman with a Gun is Dangerous to a Bad Man or Woman..........That's called perspective people, only Bad Men and Women that want to control and enslave you will call Guns(inanimate objects without free will) Bad.
Jay

Wichita Falls, TX

#22 Dec 19, 2012
Maybe if the people would let God back Into the schools this type of things wouldn't happen, it just goes to show that a nation without God leaves us open to so many bad things,It is Sad what happened to those kids,and my prayers go out to all the people of that town,but my Opinion stands......Let God back into our Schools.
A Parent

Wichita Falls, TX

#23 Dec 20, 2012
Bobby D wrote:
<quoted text>ry to pra
Again you're talking politics, try to practice what you preach, this isn't Sunday and you're not siting in a pew.
you are a fool! I hope someone takes all of your guns away from you. You apparently are as crazy as a loon.
Bobby D

Wichita Falls, TX

#24 Dec 20, 2012
A Parent wrote:
<quoted text>you are a fool! I hope someone takes all of your guns away from you. You apparently are as crazy as a loon.
Why don't you try and take my guns away? I'll leave them all safety locked so you don't have to worry about them accidentally going off, all you have to do is get through me and carry them off.... You got guts enough to try it? Or will you need an Army full of armed people behind you to have the guts? Don't bother answering, I already know what you'll say. I'm all for Peace, but there is No Peace when only criminals with the intent of doing harm have guns, because not 1 single gun law is going to stop a criminal from having a gun and using it violently against those without guns.......
Friend of the NRA

Bowie, TX

#25 Dec 20, 2012
He never got the ar out o the car he used two hand guns
RS Stone

Wichita Falls, TX

#26 Dec 20, 2012
Here's some legitimate Gun Control History:

In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. >From 19...
29 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated
In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.
China established gun control in 1935. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated
Guatemala established gun control in 1964. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
Uganda established gun control in 1970. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
Cambodia established gun control in 1956. From 1975 to 1977, one million educated people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
Defenseless people rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century because of gun control: 56 million.
You won't see this data on the US evening news, or hear politicians disseminating this information.
Guns in the hands of honest citizens save lives and property and, yes, gun-control laws adversely affect only the law-abiding citizens.
Take note my fellow Americans, before it's too late!
The next time someone talks in favor of gun control, please remind them of this history lesson.
With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.
During WWII the Japanese decided not to invade America because they knew most Americans were ARMED!
SWITZERLAND ISSUES EVERY HOUSEHOLD A GUN!
SWITZERLAND'S GOVERNMENT TRAINS EVERY ADULT THEY ISSUE A RIFLE.
SWITZERLAND HAS THE LOWEST GUN RELATED CRIME RATE OF ANY CIVILIZED COUNTRY IN THE WORLD!!!
IT'S A NO BRAINER!
DON'T LET OUR GOVERNMENT WASTE MILLIONS OF OUR TAX DOLLARS IN AN EFFORT TO MAKE ALL LAW ABIDING CITIZENS AN EASY TARGET.
It's time to speak loud before they try to silence and disarm us.
You're not imagining it, history shows that governments always manipulate tragedies to attempt to disarm the people.

I'm sure our Government wouldn't do anything like those posted above aren't you? Personally I don't want to take that chance with the safety and future of my Family.
A Parent

Wichita Falls, TX

#27 Dec 21, 2012
Bobby D wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you try and take my guns away? I'll leave them all safety locked so you don't have to worry about them accidentally going off, all you have to do is get through me and carry them off.... You got guts enough to try it? Or will you need an Army full of armed people behind you to have the guts? Don't bother answering, I already know what you'll say. I'm all for Peace, but there is No Peace when only criminals with the intent of doing harm have guns, because not 1 single gun law is going to stop a criminal from having a gun and using it violently against those without guns.......
i VOTE THAT oBAMA TAKES EVERYBODYS GUNS AND MELTS THEM INTO A PUDDLE OF METAL. yOU NUTS ARE SO CRAZY THAT NONE OF YOU HAVE ENOUGH SENSE TO HAVE A PEASHOOTER
A Parent

Wichita Falls, TX

#28 Dec 21, 2012
Friend of the NRA wrote:
He never got the ar out o the car he used two hand guns
he left the shotgun in the car. He killed 26 innocent people with the assault rifle
YOUR NUTS

Wichita Falls, TX

#29 Dec 21, 2012
I think the NRA should be held accountable for the murders of all these babies in their school. We need GUN CONTROL! I know there are a lot of radicals out there screaming ammendment rights, but where are the rights of those 27 people who died today because 1 crazy kid got hold of a gun? I seriously doubt if the families are too concerned about your so called right to bear arms. Our forefathers never imagined such a weapon as an assault rifle that could spew 100 bullets in seconds.

Crazy Kid....are you NUTS...CRAZY MOTHER...AGAIN MOTHERS RAISE YOUR KIDS RIGHT....READ THE FACTS BEFORE YOU RUN YOUR MOUTH...
A Parent

Burkburnett, TX

#30 Dec 22, 2012
Where do you loons get your info? Make it up as you go? A sick kid took his mothers arsenal of weapons that she had stockpiled_ just like you nuts- and went to a school. He used an assault rifle and murdered 26 innocent kids. each one was shot 3-11 times. he had enough ammo to kill over 600. Where is the logic in any of this? he used a military grade weapon against innocent kids. There is no way on God's green earth to make this right. You really think the principal could have stopped him with a pistol? I hope Obama takes all of your guns and melts them into a puddle of mush or at least jacks the price of the ammo so high nobody can afford it.
Bobby D

Wichita Falls, TX

#31 Dec 22, 2012
A Parent wrote:
Where do you loons get your info? Make it up as you go? A sick kid took his mothers arsenal of weapons that she had stockpiled_ just like you nuts- and went to a school. He used an assault rifle and murdered 26 innocent kids. each one was shot 3-11 times. he had enough ammo to kill over 600. Where is the logic in any of this? he used a military grade weapon against innocent kids. There is no way on God's green earth to make this right. You really think the principal could have stopped him with a pistol? I hope Obama takes all of your guns and melts them into a puddle of mush or at least jacks the price of the ammo so high nobody can afford it.
There's a place for people like you, government Internment camps and France, you'll fit right in at both!!
A Parent

Burkburnett, TX

#32 Dec 23, 2012
Bobby D wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a place for people like you, government Internment camps and France, you'll fit right in at both!!
you only have rights as long as they don't interfer with my rights. I have the right to send my kids to school and expect them to be safe. I have the right to go to church and not get shot. I have the riht to go to the movies and not get shot. I have the right to go to the mall and not get shot. I have the right to live my life without fear of being caught in the crossfire of opposing gangs. I have the right to live my life with out fear of someone stealing YOUR guns and declaring war on innocent people who he/she think is interfering with THEIR rights. Thee is a place for people like You! It's called the state hospital!
ashley

North Richland Hills, TX

#33 May 15, 2014
wow yeah lets take the guns away so every lunatic and criminal can take over I guess while were at it we should not let cops carry weapons either. its not the guns fault its the person holding the gun who is at fault guns don't kill people the people pulling the trigger is what kills people without gun rights and guns we would all be living just like they do in mexico under the order of a criminal/cartel some people just need to get some common sense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quanah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deana Ford AKA Deana Hamm 20 hr Dena Hamm 5
Freedom inc. Thu Big 3 was right 5
what I really think (Apr '16) Thu Matt 13
Break in Nov 29 It is what it is 4
608 Earle Nov 28 Chris 16
603 10th street Nov 25 Skitzers 3
Coming out of the closet (Jun '15) Nov 23 Matt 27

Quanah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance