First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Not a fan of NRA

United States

#1 Dec 14, 2012
I think the NRA should be held accountable for the murders of all these babies in their school. We need GUN CONTROL! I know there are a lot of radicals out there screaming ammendment rights, but where are the rights of those 27 people who died today because 1 crazy kid got hold of a gun? I seriously doubt if the families are too concerned about your so called right to bear arms. Our forefathers never imagined such a weapon as an assault rifle that could spew 100 bullets in seconds.
FYI

Wichita Falls, TX

#2 Dec 14, 2012
Have you ever seen a criminal follow a law? Be it a gun law or any other?
good grief

Sunset, TX

#3 Dec 14, 2012
Let em ban guns and then only the criminals will have them. We will be at their mercy and unable to protect ourselves. I am a law-abiding citizen that owns a gun and it is not my fault that some psycho got a weapon and used it on kids. That is terrible but it is not my fault or the NRA's.
Pro Gun

Wichita Falls, TX

#4 Dec 15, 2012
Just like all of the recent shootings, the gunman was using a legally purchased gun, one that was purchased under Federal Laws that were implemented to Stop these Acts.......... If the teachers had been trained and required to carry the 'kid' as you put it would probably not have gone there and if he was that stupid then we'd instead be reading headlines about a Teacher that emptied a clip into a wannabe Bad Man. But if that happened you'd be crying about the poor, misunderstood youth who lost his Life at the hands of an overly aggressive Gun Owner! Go back to your free phone and obamacare and lord and savior telling you what is best by taking from some to give to the Lazy rest, or better yet, move to China, you now, the place where a man went into a school today and killed several students and a teacher.... with a Knife!!!
Not a fan of NRA

United States

#5 Dec 15, 2012
Pro Gun wrote:
Just like all of the recent shootings, the gunman was using a legally purchased gun, one that was purchased under Federal Laws that were implemented to Stop these Acts.......... If the teachers had been trained and required to carry the 'kid' as you put it would probably not have gone there and if he was that stupid then we'd instead be reading headlines about a Teacher that emptied a clip into a wannabe Bad Man. But if that happened you'd be crying about the poor, misunderstood youth who lost his Life at the hands of an overly aggressive Gun Owner! Go back to your free phone and obamacare and lord and savior telling you what is best by taking from some to give to the Lazy rest, or better yet, move to China, you now, the place where a man went into a school today and killed several students and a teacher.... with a Knife!!!
Go back and reread the article on China! NO ONE was killed opposed to 20 little kids with an assault rifle that no one outside of the military has any need to have.
Not a fan of NRA

United States

#6 Dec 15, 2012
good grief wrote:
Let em ban guns and then only the criminals will have them. We will be at their mercy and unable to protect ourselves. I am a law-abiding citizen that owns a gun and it is not my fault that some psycho got a weapon and used it on kids. That is terrible but it is not my fault or the NRA's.
Is your gun safely locked away? Is your gun used to provide food for your family or is it just sitting there for someone to take--just like this kid - to use for horrific measures? Guns get stolen every day and innocent people pay for YOUR riht to bear arms. Get a grip people! 3 guns stores in Quanah! Bucks count right!
TNT

Wichita Falls, TX

#7 Dec 15, 2012
We should make an example of these killers. Put them in chains in front of the court house square. Let the victims families take care of them. A slow agonizing death might be what it takes to stop future killings.
Serrano Red

United States

#8 Dec 15, 2012
Not a fan of NRA wrote:
<quoted text>Is your gun safely locked away? Is your gun used to provide food for your family or is it just sitting there for someone to take--just like this kid - to use for horrific measures? Guns get stolen every day and innocent people pay for YOUR riht to bear arms. Get a grip people! 3 guns stores in Quanah! Bucks count right!
I didn't know Q had 3 gun stores
Not a fan of NRA

United States

#9 Dec 15, 2012
Serrano Red wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know Q had 3 gun stores
Iron Goat guns opening on 287 Danny Duncan on 287 and Richard Griffin but we only have 1 grocery store and 1 pharmacy. Where are our priorities?
Not a fan of NRA

United States

#10 Dec 15, 2012
TNT wrote:
We should make an example of these killers. Put them in chains in front of the court house square. Let the victims families take care of them. A slow agonizing death might be what it takes to stop future killings.
the killers usually kill themselves first,
A Parent

Wichita Falls, TX

#11 Dec 16, 2012
Pro Gun wrote:
May God soften your heart and open your eyes. 20 Babies died because of your so called right to have a gun. You must be one sick individual! These children all received 3 - 11 bullets from an assault rifle. i don't see any reason for anyone to have possession of something like that.
Big Problem

Weatherford, TX

#12 Dec 16, 2012
The gun nuts always think the answer is "MORE GUNS!"

What is wrong with these people? We don't want more guns.
A Parent

Wichita Falls, TX

#13 Dec 17, 2012
Big Problem wrote:
The gun nuts always think the answer is "MORE GUNS!"
What is wrong with these people? We don't want more guns.
According to the news the last 4 mass shootings have been done with the exact same kind of assault rifle. Why is this gun still out there? I would love to see all guns GONE except for the military and law enforcement.@ cops were shot yesterday by some idiot with a gun. Wouldn't it make the cops job a lot safer and easier if everyone out there didn't have a gun? They wouldn't have to worry everytime they went on a call!
Parent

Quanah, TX

#14 Dec 17, 2012
A Parent wrote:
<quoted text>According to the news the last 4 mass shootings have been done with the exact same kind of assault rifle. Why is this gun still out there? I would love to see all guns GONE except for the military and law enforcement.@ cops were shot yesterday by some idiot with a gun. Wouldn't it make the cops job a lot safer and easier if everyone out there didn't have a gun? They wouldn't have to worry everytime they went on a call!
If I had an ounce of faith in our cops I would gladly melt mine down and make a doorstop with it but given the way our sheriffs office lets dope dealers and users roam free I think its in my best interest to keep my gun around for awhile.
Besides all that,the only thing that will make our cops job any easier is if they set up radar and cameras along 287 and let Linda Hollenbaugh mail out the tickets,that way they never have to get out of Chesters lap.
tommie hodges

Quinlan, TX

#15 Dec 17, 2012
if the law abiding people turn there guns in you no the criminals wouldn't and we no this then we wouldn't have any protection at all the assaut rifles need to go those that like to hunt such as I we like our guns and we repect them for what they are yes it is bad what happen and I hope it don't happen again but not all gun owners are bad
Bobby D

Wichita Falls, TX

#16 Dec 19, 2012
Medications kill roughly 100,000 Americans each year according to study statistics. The actual number is either 98,000 or 106,000 depending on which study you believe. For guns to be as deadly as medications, you'd have to see a Newton-style massacre happening ten times a day, every day of the year. Only then would "gun violence" even match up to the number of deaths caused by doctor-prescribed, FDA-approved medications. Why does America grieve for the children killed in Newton, but not for the medical victims killed by Big Pharma or the 4000+ aborted babies killed in abortion mills across America each day? Will Obama shed a fake tear for the victims of Big Pharma or abortion, or are his fake tears reserved only for politically expedient events that push his agenda of unconstitutional gun restrictions? If our goal us to stop the violence in America, we are completely dishonest if we do not consider the mental causes of violent behavior. And that starts with mind-altering, demon infesting, psychiatric drugs which I believe have unleashed a drug-induced epidemic of violence across our nation. Obama, Bloomberg and others will point to guns and try to convince you that inanimate metal objects are the cause of this violence. But they lie by omission. No guns shoots itself. The trigger must be pulled by someone, and the mental state of that person is the primary cause of the resulting action. To ignore this fundamental chain of facts is brutally dishonest.
A Parent

Wichita Falls, TX

#17 Dec 19, 2012
Bobby D wrote:
Medications kill roughly 100,000 Americans each year according to study statistics. The actual number is either 98,000 or 106,000 depending on which study you believe. For guns to be as deadly as medications, you'd have to see a Newton-style massacre happening ten times a day, every day of the year. Only then would "gun violence" even match up to the number of deaths caused by doctor-prescribed, FDA-approved medications. Why does America grieve for the children killed in Newton, but not for the medical victims killed by Big Pharma or the 4000+ aborted babies killed in abortion mills across America each day? Will Obama shed a fake tear for the victims of Big Pharma or abortion, or are his fake tears reserved only for politically expedient events that push his agenda of unconstitutional gun restrictions? If our goal us to stop the violence in America, we are completely dishonest if we do not consider the mental causes of violent behavior. And that starts with mind-altering, demon infesting, psychiatric drugs which I believe have unleashed a drug-induced epidemic of violence across our nation. Obama, Bloomberg and others will point to guns and try to convince you that inanimate metal objects are the cause of this violence. But they lie by omission. No guns shoots itself. The trigger must be pulled by someone, and the mental state of that person is the primary cause of the resulting action. To ignore this fundamental chain of facts is brutally dishonest.
This is not a political issue or a bash Obama issue. This is a bunch of dead 6 yr olds issue
Bobby D

Wichita Falls, TX

#18 Dec 19, 2012
A Parent wrote:
<quoted text>This is not a political issue or a bash Obama issue. This is a bunch of dead 6 yr olds issue
If it's not a political or obama issue why s obama and every other control freak politician and political commentator on tv, radio, and the newspaper telling us we need stricter gun control laws to prevent this from happening?? Heroin-illegal, cocaine-illegal, child molesting-illegal.......... but these kill more people under 18 every single day than guns do in any given month. If you're afraid of guns then don't own one, be a victim that sit around waiting on someone else to protect you, stop empowering a totalitarian seaking government because you feel the need to be owned and owed by someone who will tell you it's not your fault!! Go live in France, I hear they're really good at surrendering their Individual rights!!
A Parent

Wichita Falls, TX

#19 Dec 19, 2012
Bobby D wrote:
<quoted text>
If it's not a political or obama issue why s obama and every other control freak politician and political commentator on tv, radio, and the newspaper telling us we need stricter gun control laws to prevent this from happening?? Heroin-illegal, cocaine-illegal, child molesting-illegal.......... but these kill more people under 18 every single day than guns do in any given month. If you're afraid of guns then don't own one, be a victim that sit around waiting on someone else to protect you, stop empowering a totalitarian seaking government because you feel the need to be owned and owed by someone who will tell you it's not your fault!! Go live in France, I hear they're really good at surrendering their Individual rights!!
If you took the time to show one ounce of sense you w;ould know that the only discussion and even the NRA agrees, is to find someway to control the sale of assault rifles with massive ammo.
Bobby D

Wichita Falls, TX

#20 Dec 19, 2012
A Parent wrote:
<quoted text>If you took the time to show one ounce of sense you w;ould know that the only discussion and even the NRA agrees, is to find someway to control the sale of assault rifles with massive ammo.
ry to pra

Again you're talking politics, try to practice what you preach, this isn't Sunday and you're not siting in a pew.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quanah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Quanah drug dealers 9 hr lechas 2
Local Allsups... Sun As I see it 4
Revenge for Hire Sun Vengeance For Hire 1
Cheating Husbands and Wives Jul 19 QCC swimming pool 10
Deana Ford AKA Deana Hamm (Sep '16) Jul 19 Murphy04 13
Nichole Burgess (Sep '15) Jul 19 Murphy04 3
Gary McIntyre AKA Butchy (Sep '16) Jul 16 Z Ride 39

Quanah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance