I am looking for a building on or close to 287...

Posted in the Quanah Forum

Simon

Iowa Park, TX

#1 Mar 1, 2013
Can anyone help me find a building or knows someone that has a building for sale that can be transformed into a restaurant. Thank you!
Deborah Brownlow

Wichita Falls, TX

#2 Mar 1, 2013
Simon wrote:
Can anyone help me find a building or knows someone that has a building for sale that can be transformed into a restaurant. Thank you!
AJs old restaurant building is available as is the old pizza hut building, both on west 287 (and across the street from each other)
CDC

Iowa Park, TX

#3 Mar 1, 2013
There are still plenty of cats here in Quanah. We could use another choke and puke.
Really

Wichita Falls, TX

#4 Mar 3, 2013
Put your name out here. For the sake one cat I will do what needs to b done.
rude people

Iowa Park, TX

#5 Mar 4, 2013
CDC and Really....what are yall jealous of these people or what...People trying to make it in Quanah and they put out good food so why yall gotta be rude like this , it must be cause you are low lifes and are jealous...IF YOU DONT LIKE THEIR FOOD DONT GO THERE...but shut the hell up!!!
Cletus

Wichita Falls, TX

#6 Mar 4, 2013
Don't you just love rude people's remarks? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.
Critic

Hurst, TX

#7 Mar 5, 2013
The old woman running Uncle Sonny has a bad attitude. I remember her taking my order from subway. Very rude I had to stop going their when she worked. Any place can make good food just have to have right people running it.
wrong nice lady

Iowa Park, TX

#8 Mar 12, 2013
[ The old woman running Uncle Sonny has a bad attitude. I remember her taking my order from subway. Very rude I had to stop going their when she worked. Any place can make good food just have to have right people running it]
Reply----
The as YOU call it old woman took my order several times and she was never rude to me, very nice and friendly. Did you ever stop to think it was just you being rude!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quanah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
murders from 1990's (Mar '07) 17 hr liltex 68
Shannon Dodson 20 hr Cartelkidd 15
truth in its purest form Wed ZANAH 6
Water Dept Jobs Tue stupid 4
Trurh in its Purest Form Tue zanah 5
what's going on in houston! Oct 19 Force it on us 2
Pretty Boy Taylor? Oct 18 G-Snap 8
Quanah Dating
Find my Match

Quanah Jobs