First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Puke

Wichita Falls, TX

#1 Jan 28, 2011
Any comment on the new group formed to improve Quanah? I like 1 of the people chosen to lead. Not too sure about the others. Two are already responsible for making decisions on the City Council and the Hospital Board. Kinda scary?
face facts

Van Nuys, CA

#2 Jan 28, 2011
in order for quanah to prosper several people will need to be removed from office.how much unsurvivable damage can occur before those idiots AND THEIR RELATIVES are out of office.quanah is cursed,it wont even rain here.quanah is full of drunks and dopers and outside assistance is not asked for because they cant be controled.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#3 Jan 28, 2011
face facts wrote:
in order for quanah to prosper several people will need to be removed from office.how much unsurvivable damage can occur before those idiots AND THEIR RELATIVES are out of office.quanah is cursed,it wont even rain here.quanah is full of drunks and dopers and outside assistance is not asked for because they cant be controled.
Wow. Maybe you should move? You sound a tad depressed.
face facts

Van Nuys, CA

#4 Jan 28, 2011
i am moving and so are your children.if your children dont leave your grandchildren will.this will leave you to be a bitter old person living among a bunch of empty and burned out houses.dont worry though because i will return.only to shed tears over the graves of lost loved ones.considering how backlogged the dna crime lab has been i may even leave some unmentionable dna on a few graves while i am there,certainly not tears though.
get real

Spur, TX

#5 Jan 28, 2011
Now I know why some of the graves are greener than others!!!!!
QCC

Wichita Falls, TX

#6 Jan 29, 2011
face facts wrote:
i am moving and so are your children.if your children dont leave your grandchildren will.this will leave you to be a bitter old person living among a bunch of empty and burned out houses.dont worry though because i will return.only to shed tears over the graves of lost loved ones.considering how backlogged the dna crime lab has been i may even leave some unmentionable dna on a few graves while i am there,certainly not tears though.
Thats great you are leaving
Puke

Wichita Falls, TX

#7 Jan 29, 2011
get real wrote:
Now I know why some of the graves are greener than others!!!!!
I won't complain. That's the only water they get. The city guys ran over all of the faucets and broke them off. No one has been able to water for a couple of years! We'll take what we can get!
Who are they

Van Nuys, CA

#8 Jan 29, 2011
Puke wrote:
Any comment on the new group formed to improve Quanah? I like 1 of the people chosen to lead. Not too sure about the others. Two are already responsible for making decisions on the City Council and the Hospital Board. Kinda scary?
Who are the people that are on this group.Its the first i have heard of it and what are they trying to do.
Who are they

Van Nuys, CA

#9 Jan 29, 2011
One other thing.Does anyone have any contact information on the kennel company that wants to move here.
FYI

Wichita Falls, TX

#10 Jan 29, 2011
Cody Gosselin - H E A R this is his email
cody47@bellsouth.net

He is in Madison TN
peggy nwman

Wichita Falls, TX

#11 Jan 29, 2011
tell me why my daughter is a skank runs off to california .to live her sons are in troible with the law they are useless to me i had to see my farms.
I Know Her

Van Nuys, CA

#12 Jan 29, 2011
Beth isnt any kind of skank at all.I know her well and she is the type who would do anything for anybody. That makes her an outcast in Quanahs society. She went to California seeking a better life than what this place can offer her. Her kids may have had an issue with the law but alot of kids make mistakes at their age. If you had to sell your farm it is only because you refused to pay your help minimum wage or more. People cannot support their families on five dollars an hour.
Girlie

Wichita Falls, TX

#13 Jan 29, 2011
Who are they wrote:
<quoted text>Who are the people that are on this group.Its the first i have heard of it and what are they trying to do.
Front page of this weeks Quanah rag! Ridley Gibson and Neita Brandon--they want to improve Quanah? Both have had opportunities and just followed the pack!
Captain Howdy

Wichita Falls, TX

#14 Jan 29, 2011
The paper said this group wanted positive input.Well I am positive the city council,supervisors and maintance dept.sucks.I am positive the county officals and law enforcement blows.
corn stained

Van Nuys, CA

#15 Jan 29, 2011
Here is a nibble you could possibly use for economic growth.Some guy in tenn.is looking to put a profitable animal shelter in this area.Oh,you already knew that.Then im drawing a blank.
Maybe we could put in a private swingers club.To get members to join we could lure them in with golf and alcohol.Dont think that would work well in hardeman county huh.How bout someone opening up a uhaul dealership.It wouldnt promote growth but it would bring in a little taxable revenue FOR A WHILE.
Drugs

Van Nuys, CA

#16 Jan 29, 2011
Since it appears to be legal and abundant here how come the government of Hardeman cant figure out a way to capitalize on the meth,pills,and marijuana trade?Lord only knows how far the tax monies from that alone will take us before a member of the sheriffs office mistakenly reads a pamphlet and discovers that drug use is actually illegal.
Captain Howdy

United States

#17 Jan 30, 2011
I'm in favor of improving Quanah. The best donation I can make to that project is for my sorry @ss to move away. I'm nothing but a bitter old fart that gets my pleasure from bashing others. I have never contributed anything of value to Quanah, but in my mind I'm superior to all those actually serving the public. This town will miss my pesimism and ignorance though.
Captain Howdy

Wichita Falls, TX

#18 Jan 30, 2011
Do you really feel that threatened by a dust farting old man.Who's initials do you have indented on your forehead.At least I can remember when Quanah was a actual town with stores and companies.
FYI

Wichita Falls, TX

#19 Jan 30, 2011
corn stained wrote:
Here is a nibble you could possibly use for economic growth.Some guy in tenn.is looking to put a profitable animal shelter in this area.Oh,you already knew that.Then im drawing a blank.
Maybe we could put in a private swingers club.To get members to join we could lure them in with golf and alcohol.Dont think that would work well in hardeman county huh.How bout someone opening up a uhaul dealership.It wouldnt promote growth but it would bring in a little taxable revenue FOR A WHILE.
They already have that private swingers club, they are just dumb as all git out as to who is swingin with who. They are gona regret loosing that animals shelter. It was a real business. They were just too dumb to see it.
Deborah Brownlow

Wichita Falls, TX

#20 Jan 31, 2011
Captain Howdy wrote:
Do you really feel that threatened by a dust farting old man.Who's initials do you have indented on your forehead.At least I can remember when Quanah was a actual town with stores and companies.
Well, you dust farting old man -- you must not be all THAT old, because I can still remember when Quanah had actual stores downtown (ME Moses, Russell Weede's Tires, Ross Johnson Drug Store, Rexall, The Children's Shop, Bell Nita, Watkins Fabric, Watkins Department, DeBec, Army Store, Whites, John Deere, Lumber Yard, T&O Grocery, Freeman's Jewelry, Wymans Cleaners....).

Bilbo Freight Lines, ADM Oil Mill, Cotton Gin -- I can even remember when Acme put out quality wallboard and worked 7 days continuously. Ahh, those were the days.

If we just had some leadership to work towards that again..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quanah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 37 min Fart Meds 645
martial law in Texas 2 hr RenegadePatriot 6
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 18 hr fartering 826
QHS football? Tue Yellow rose 2
Garland Texas... Mon RenegadePatriot 1
Sheriff Qualifications (Jun '12) Mon concerned 52
two people viciously murdered Sun haha 30
More from around the web

Quanah People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]