Nelson letter in paper first of April

Posted in the Quanah Forum

oh well

Dallas, TX

#1 Apr 9, 2013
Sheriff Nelson letter in paper why pay to have membership when they don't do their jobs anyway. They need to patrol neighborhoods more than they do earn their pay.
Lee

Childress, TX

#2 Apr 9, 2013
He's a JOKE!
Voter

Van Nuys, CA

#3 Apr 9, 2013
This is what the majority of voters wanted,or its at least what the majority of the votes counted wanted so we are stuck to pay their salary.It is sad what Quanah has come to but maybe people will start taking their time to worship their neighbors instead of Chester Ingram.
oh well

United States

#4 Apr 10, 2013
I didn't vote for his butt guess neighborhood don't matter to them to busy on 287 lot goes on in my area but they care no they don't
oh well

United States

#5 Apr 10, 2013
Need someone to come investigate this police department
Lee

Canyon Lake, TX

#6 Apr 10, 2013
Good luck getting enough citizens together to make a stand against the ones who have been in power for so long! People are scared of repercussions but the truth is they don't have the power to bother anyone who are not breaking the law. They aren't even doing anything to the ones breaking the law! Wake up Quanah!
oh well

Dallas, TX

#7 Apr 10, 2013
Citizens need to wake up
Lee

Killeen, TX

#8 Apr 15, 2013
Why would the people of Hardeman county want to be a part of a so called Sheriff department that employees a bunch of lazy fat idiots that carry badges and have authority to enforce laws but are to incompetent to do so! Our tax dollars are being wasted on the employment of these 7 wastes of space as it is! I say fire them all and let's find some men and our women who have the intestinal fortitude to do a job that they are sworn to do.
oh well

United States

#9 Apr 15, 2013
I agree Lee we have had some good ones in the past of course they got ran off
So we got what we got
Lee

Childress, TX

#10 Apr 16, 2013
I was talking to one of the deputies today. I wonder if anyone knows the sheriff makes double what a deputy makes and the chief deputy makes 2/3 over what a deputy makes. The sheriff claims no one good wants to come to work on this small community, "hard to get good deputies". Well I can't say I blame them for not wanting to come here do all the work and starve. But yet the sheriff wants the citizens to give him money? With a $60,000 a year salary I think he can let go of some of that money to help his own department out instead of sponging off of the citizens more than he already does.
Boudreaux

Wichita Falls, TX

#11 Apr 16, 2013
Your stupid sheriff sits on his ass and gripes about not being able to find good deputies. Hell, they only make 13.00 an hour. Is it any wonder only losers come work for him? The good ones leave to work or real departments where they don't have o be on food stamps. But it all comes down to the fact hat Quanah s full of stupid people who vote for the moron.
oh well

United States

#12 Apr 16, 2013
Amen u said it right
Rockin tha BIG Q

Van Nuys, CA

#13 May 9, 2013
Boudreaux wrote:
Your stupid sheriff sits on his ass and gripes about not being able to find good deputies. Hell, they only make 13.00 an hour. Is it any wonder only losers come work for him? The good ones leave to work or real departments where they don't have o be on food stamps. But it all comes down to the fact hat Quanah s full of stupid people who vote for the moron.
Why do you stand so firm on the fact that you didnt vote for mance? did you watch your vote being counted or did you hand it off to another party so it could be counted in the backroom.we probably both voted fo mance without our knowing.
Rockin tha BIG Q

Van Nuys, CA

#14 May 9, 2013
The world is getting crazier every day so it wouldnt suprise me a bit to see some nut whose had enough walk in and start spraying lead.
What will we have then?
We will have Bertha on channel 7 news telling how she is shocked because Quanah is full of life loving christians who all just love their neighbors so much.
QUANAH BABY

Fort Worth, TX

#15 Jan 29, 2014
DONT KNOW WHY ANYONE WOULD HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT WORSHIPING CHESTER INGRAM...THAT MAN HAS HELPED OUT SO MANY PEOPLE IN THAT LOW LIFE TOWN AND NEVER ASKED FOR RETURN...GO AND ASK YOUR GRANDPARENTS OR GREAT AUNTS AND UNCLES AND THEY WILL TELL YOU THE PERSON HE IS. JUST BECAUSE HE STANDS BY MANCE DOESNT MAKE HIM A BAD PERSON HE HAS BEEN THROUGH ALOT WITH MANCE AND KNOWS HE IS DOING THE RIGHT THING...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quanah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
indictment 35 min sitting back 24
april downing 18 hr April 10
God don't like ugly (Apr '14) 20 hr Darla 7
Ricky Dodson 20 hr Darla 3
What are we doing wrong? 23 hr Toots 4
old beat up maroon dodge pick up truck Wed straightforward 5
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Wed 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Quanah Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Quanah People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Quanah News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Quanah

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:09 pm PST

NBC Sports 2:09PM