Drama in Quanah
Somebody

Quanah, TX

#1 Feb 12, 2012
There has been drama roaming the halls of Quanah High School with EVERYONE. Why can't every body just get along?
good grief

Iowa Park, TX

#2 Feb 12, 2012
Might as well get along because we r all here together. The problems will all work themselves out if everyone will quit their moaning and groaning.
getreal

Quanah, TX

#3 Feb 12, 2012
Step one; delete facebook account.

Try this for one week and see if it doesnt make a difference.
Just curious

United States

#4 Feb 12, 2012
What is going on?
good grief

Iowa Park, TX

#6 Feb 12, 2012
Facebook looked worse than topix yesterday. One kid used the f word (euphenism) and his mother agreed with it and another woman agreed with her. Both of the women were church affiliated. Looks like it has calmed down today. Folks get in an uproar over things that may or may not have happened. Got to air their dirty laundry in public. Oh well.
Just curious

United States

#7 Feb 12, 2012
good grief wrote:
Facebook looked worse than topix yesterday. One kid used the f word (euphenism) and his mother agreed with it and another woman agreed with her. Both of the women were church affiliated. Looks like it has calmed down today. Folks get in an uproar over things that may or may not have happened. Got to air their dirty laundry in public. Oh well.
Oh My! So sorry. Our little town needs to make an effort to show respect. If the parents agree with bad behaviour, then that behaviour is perpetuated.
Oh Well

Quanah, TX

#8 Feb 12, 2012
good grief wrote:
It happened and a couple of parents are forced to pull their heads out of the sand and deal with reality.
Luckily for me I can continue to keep my head buried because my babies are so much above that type of behavior.
oifjpaj97hq95igm p4ij

Quanah, TX

#9 Feb 12, 2012
what are yal talkin about
ASHLEY GRAVES

Quanah, TX

#11 Nov 26, 2012
Quit spreading rumors like I said
Igor

Cisco, TX

#12 May 19, 2016
How the hell can anybody talk about kids and their dramatics when this entire town is Sodom & Gomorrah.The firemen can't pick up their dicks unless they've had several shots or beers let alone a fire hose.The biggest drug problem in this town is ALCOHOL.Dont yall remember when we learned in school that alcohol is a drug too?As a matter of fact there's too many reasons to list why our kids act up .Matter of fact I'm gonna start a new topic called Sodom&Gomorrah!
I know

Quanah, TX

#13 May 20, 2016
Igor wrote:
How the hell can anybody talk about kids and their dramatics when this entire town is Sodom & Gomorrah.The firemen can't pick up their dicks unless they've had several shots or beers let alone a fire hose.The biggest drug problem in this town is ALCOHOL.Dont yall remember when we learned in school that alcohol is a drug too?As a matter of fact there's too many reasons to list why our kids act up .Matter of fact I'm gonna start a new topic called Sodom&Gomorrah!
I know who is a fraud and a.lier and that is Lynn duncan

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quanah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
608 Earle Sep 27 Agreed 7
Quanah People Sep 27 Moving sale 1
Pep Rally Sep 26 number 55 3
zack Mitchell Sep 25 yep 3
Deana Ford AKA Deana Hamm Sep 24 qtown 4
Car Accident in 1958 Leads to 3 Chillicothe Fam... Sep 22 M Butler 1
sheriff mike pigg (May '11) Sep 22 Transparency 62

Quanah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance