fake quanah ppl
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
and who are you

Van Nuys, CA

#44 Apr 10, 2012
Not your business wrote:
I know lots of fake people in Quanah who try to be somebody they are not. There are "upstanding" citizens on drugs and screwing around on there spouses. They smile and are so fake in person and then talk shit about you to everyone in town. Wow!! But the main one is Lisa Fuqua. She is a fake ass person. She ain't the one with the money her husband is. That woman is a real show!!! The main thing about the Fuqua's is that they need to worry about there lives and stay the hell out of everyone elses life. They butt in and try to fix shit that isn't any of their damn business. Just because they have money she thinks her shit don't stink. I can assure you that it does!!!!!!!!
Wouldnt you also be a fake ass person for putting her name on here but not yours.If she talked nice to your face then you definetly talked nice back to her because if you had been rude to her she certainly wouldnt be smileing at you everytime you seen her because she is as real as real gets.That family has helped me more than anyone can imagine and when I tried to return the favor all both of them would say is help someone else.I sure envy those "fake" ass people and someday hope to be half as kind hearted and generous as they are.
Besides all that they have already had their turn on topix and it isnt fair to the rest of us that havent had our character publiclly analyzed by great christian people like yourself.
Correct grammar

Van Nuys, CA

#45 Apr 18, 2012
Please wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Karma is a bitch and NO I won't get mind because I'm not a dumb little c*nt like you! Stop worring bout what I post and move around! If you are so big and bad come see me haha probably not because your just the typically SH*T talker! We you grow up then you can step to this FOOL!
*You're
*Typical not typically
*When not we
Please if you are going to talk shit use correct grammar. Thank you that is all
Behooved

Wichita Falls, TX

#46 Apr 25, 2012
Please wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Karma is a bitch and NO I won't get mind because I'm not a dumb little c*nt like you! Stop worring bout what I post and move around! If you are so big and bad come see me haha probably not because your just the typically SH*T talker! We you grow up then you can step to this FOOL!
Everyone reaps what they sow u aren't above that and yes you are dumb as the other commenter cause you stepped down to get a pointless point across and far as keepin mouth and legs closed in Quanah HAHAHA!!!! the reason yal can't teach these youngsters to do that is cause that what yal do sleep with your friends guy and tell thinking you hurt someone HAHAHA only hurt yourself you must feel greatg
Gangsta Girl

Quanah, TX

#48 Nov 27, 2012
I've seen and heard that many people were killed because of somebody posting things on the internet about them and so I suggest that all of you who are talking shit about people on here listen to the person that is telling something because talking or posting bad things about people is just mean, rude and wrong. AND LEARN THAT IF YA CAN'T SAY ANYTHING NICE ABOUT SOMEONE DON"T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL
shirley hodges

United States

#49 Nov 27, 2012
I normally don't post on here but I don't know and don't really care who you are but you need to listen to your own post. When you want to talk about my son on bullying on the Quanah ISD topix. Why not post your real name instead of hiding behind a screen name. You apparently don't know Austin at all. The ones that know Austin know that he is not a bully. He has helped several kids that have been bullied. Get to really know someone before you go talking trash about them.
The school has sites blocked because they feel like they need to have the sites blocked. If you are looking for education then you can find that on any other website that pertains to the education that you or someone else is trying to learn. My family will keep you in our prayers.
Wendy Bivins

Wichita Falls, TX

#50 Dec 23, 2012
Quanah wrote:
I Heard Misti Ownes Is Fake
Misti Owens has worked hard to be where she is now and u shouldn't be so jealous....ALL PEOPLE U RUN INTO CAN BE FAKE HYPOCRITS BC U ONLY KNOW WHAT THEY TELL OR SHOW U!! GOD BLESS
ummmmm

Van Nuys, CA

#51 Jan 28, 2013
holy sh*t, what f***ing town did i just move too????
kyky

Wichita Falls, TX

#52 Jan 28, 2013
ummmmm wrote:
holy sh*t, what f***ing town did i just move too????
A place where there are a lot of churches, but not much understanding of the ten commandments. Morals are pretty much not understood either. Otherwise welcome to Quanah.
ummmmm

Van Nuys, CA

#53 Jan 29, 2013
kyky wrote:
<quoted text> A place where there are a lot of churches, but not much understanding of the ten commandments. Morals are pretty much not understood either. Otherwise welcome to Quanah.
thanks... I had no idea that this place was so overrun with ummm... like everything. it looks like a small fun little town to an outsider. but after reading all this stuff on here... draaaama and drugs and corruptness?? wow i picked a real winner.
resident

Wichita Falls, TX

#54 Jan 29, 2013
It's ok here. There's good and bad everywhere you go. Most people here are friendly. Just don't make the wrong people mad, or you too will end up on TOPIX!! LOL So many drama queens, so little time.....
Information

United States

#55 Jan 29, 2013
resident wrote:
It's ok here. There's good and bad everywhere you go. Most people here are friendly. Just don't make the wrong people mad, or you too will end up on TOPIX!! LOL So many drama queens, so little time.....
now don't lie it's terrible here!!! Everyone talks crap about everyone even the so called Christian people they are the worst ones that talk about people and big in rumors!!! Everyone here either sells drugs does drugs, have affairs, talk crap, steal and spread rumors this is the worst town in the United States no lie!!!! So don't act like this town is great when its deff not
helenw

Dallas, TX

#56 Mar 18, 2013
kyky wrote:
<quoted text> A place where there are a lot of churches, but not much understanding of the ten commandments. Morals are pretty much not understood either. Otherwise welcome to Quanah.
Agreed. The first time I ever was offered money in return for sex was in the basement of the old Methodist Church on 3rd street befoe it burned down. I was 14 at the time, and if I told you who made the offer, you would not believe me.
solider

Houston, TX

#57 Mar 19, 2013
Who was it?
TexasNative

Wichita Falls, TX

#58 Mar 19, 2013
I still like Q no matter how crazy you people sound!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quanah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Peggy Smith 42 min Ohmymysmh 2
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 6 hr Farting 945
Coralie hester 15 hr Andrea 10
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 17 hr Farting 766
Clint Kennedy (Aug '13) Jul 28 testerdude 20
Mary hodges Jul 27 123der 2
Whos the bbw on starr st Jul 24 None 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Quanah Mortgages