fake quanah ppl
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Fake ass people

Quanah, TX

#1 Sep 11, 2011
I like how grown ppl like to get on this site and talk all this crap about kids in high school get a life! Everybody makes mistakes and and if your not involved then you should just leave it alone and let it be. All of these quanah ppl wanna go out and get drunk and sleep around and then decide to get on here and talk about all of the quanah kids. Yeah yall are all pathetic on here..
I agree

United States

#2 Sep 11, 2011
I totally agree with you whoever you are! Its so unbelievable how ADULTS get on here and talk trash about HIGH SCHOOLERS that I'm sure they don't even know, to be judging them! I'm sure the adults are worse than the kids. Damn hypocrite's!!!!!!
Please

Wichita Falls, TX

#3 Sep 11, 2011
EVERYONE all ages come on here to talk sh*t that they can't say in a face to face senario! If you don't want your "CRAP" posted on topix then keep your legs closed and do your homework!
indian11

Fairfield, CA

#5 Sep 11, 2011
Please wrote:
EVERYONE all ages come on here to talk sh*t that they can't say in a face to face senario! If you don't want your "CRAP" posted on topix then keep your legs closed and do your homework!
Well still,yall need to mind your own damn business. If it CLEARLY doesnot concern you shut your mouth. Keep your legs closed?? Haha sounds like the words of someone who has been told that before. Karma is a bitch,best believe you will get yours
smh

Graham, TX

#7 Sep 11, 2011
you seriously have no life & are a cowarad if you have to talk shit about people ANONYMOUSLY.
Please

Wichita Falls, TX

#6 Sep 11, 2011
indian11 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well still,yall need to mind your own damn business. If it CLEARLY doesnot concern you shut your mouth. Keep your legs closed?? Haha sounds like the words of someone who has been told that before. Karma is a bitch,best believe you will get yours
Yes Karma is a bitch and NO I won't get mind because I'm not a dumb little c*nt like you! Stop worring bout what I post and move around! If you are so big and bad come see me haha probably not because your just the typically SH*T talker! We you grow up then you can step to this FOOL!
Diamond Cowgirl

Sunset, TX

#8 Sep 11, 2011
Fake ass people wrote:
I like how grown ppl like to get on this site and talk all this crap about kids in high school get a life! Everybody makes mistakes and and if your not involved then you should just leave it alone and let it be. All of these quanah ppl wanna go out and get drunk and sleep around and then decide to get on here and talk about all of the quanah kids. Yeah yall are all pathetic on here..
What makes u think it is grown ppl? What is the definition of "grown ppl". Don't know many that get drunk and sleep around. Is that what goes on at ur house? There r a few and I am so sorry that one of those happens to be at ur house.
Please

Wichita Falls, TX

#9 Sep 11, 2011
Diamond Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text>What makes u think it is grown ppl? What is the definition of "grown ppl". Don't know many that get drunk and sleep around. Is that what goes on at ur house? There r a few and I am so sorry that one of those happens to be at ur house.
THANK YOU my point exactly!
yours truly

Quanah, TX

#10 Sep 11, 2011
You people have way to much time on your hands.. How about some of you start saying some real names on here or start goin to these ppls faces and telling them all this stuff.
yeah

Quanah, TX

#11 Sep 11, 2011
And I just want all of you to know that when you talk crap on here on the internet and it offends somebody its called cyber bullying many kids have killed themselves because of it. So I just want you to keep in mind of all the peoples feelings you have been hurting. IF you have a HEART you WILL STOP.. Talking crap about somebody on here pointless... Its not worth it knowing that somebody could kill their self over this.
Your Sad

Graham, TX

#12 Sep 11, 2011
Please wrote:
<quoted text>
THANK YOU my point exactly!
Diamond Cowgirl, lets be serious here if your grown then you probably go out and have sex. Being more low key about it doesn't make you any better than other people. If you really aren't doing that then your probably not attractive anyway.

Please. So your saying its your duty to come on here and post other people's business? You need to go get a life.
Please

Wichita Falls, TX

#13 Sep 11, 2011
Okay dumb heffer! Hows bout you stay the hell outta my life and get yo as$ to bed! And people's business okay if they make it the whole damn town's business then yeah people are going to talk! Like I said before move around!
Your Sad

Graham, TX

#14 Sep 11, 2011
Please wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Karma is a bitch and NO I won't get mind because I'm not a dumb little c*nt like you! Stop worring bout what I post and move around! If you are so big and bad come see me haha probably not because your just the typically SH*T talker! We you grow up then you can step to this FOOL!
Secondly, I doubt your as hard as you think you are, I'm really not afraid to tell you who I am and I doubt you'll do anything about it.
indian11

Fairfield, CA

#15 Sep 11, 2011
Please wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice ending. Hahaha You're right you are a FOOL
;) Dumb ass
Please

Wichita Falls, TX

#16 Sep 11, 2011
Your Sad wrote:
<quoted text>
Secondly, I doubt your as hard as you think you are, I'm really not afraid to tell you who I am and I doubt you'll do anything about it.
Okay well start naming cu*T!
Your Sad

Graham, TX

#18 Sep 11, 2011
Please wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay well start naming cu*T!
Isley Watkins, now lets see if your as hard as your sounding.
Chelsea

Wichita Falls, TX

#20 Sep 11, 2011
Please wrote:
hahah I remember you though you was all bad on you NINJA! You frizzy headed scaly wag nigg3r!
He is a nice guy and would give me rides to work on that ninja! We even had a little romance a couple of times! He even ate me out but I would never blow him that's why we broke up! I still got love for him though!
Your Sad

Graham, TX

#21 Sep 11, 2011
Chelsea, I dont know you lol. Must be thinking of someone else.
Please, Doesnt matter what you say becaus you'll never do anything
Chelsea

Wichita Falls, TX

#22 Sep 11, 2011
Yeah you do Isley! You used to drop me off at Allsup's 54! You would watch my baby boy while I was working but it's cool if you want to act like you never got this pus sy boyyy!
Please

Wichita Falls, TX

#23 Sep 11, 2011
Doggie I ain't even trippin anEmore. Yall r inneys and I'm an outta here! Peace love and some chicken grease or should I say watermelon cause we all know how you blacks be hovering over that mess!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quanah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 45-year term in Vernon murder (Dec '09) 23 hr Bam bam 6
Deputy who shot Heath Hodges Jan 18 The Truth is Out ... 5
Home wrecker Jan 16 enterained 13
News Quanah looking for new head football coach, ath... Jan 14 Sports injuries 5
Police Misconduct (Jun '17) Jan 11 Reggie 20
Cheating Husbands and Wives (Jun '17) Jan 11 Golleeee 11
quanah united supermarket (Dec '11) Jan 11 Golleeee 26

Quanah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Quanah Mortgages