How to get a new sheriff

Posted in the Quanah Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#1 May 27, 2012
It is simple. Vote for his opponent in the Democratic primary. Then you will know for sure he will be gone in the fall. Anyone would be better. Even a Republican. So get out and vote or quit bitching.
somthing smells fishy

Quanah, TX

#2 May 27, 2012
hate to be the bearer of bad news but if you want a new sheriff then you will have to move to another county because there is no other way.
thats my opinion anyway.
somthing smells fishy

Quanah, TX

#3 May 27, 2012
of course there is that whole "who gets more votes" thing.yeah right

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#4 May 28, 2012
Quanah people love to gripe but they are too lazy to do anything about it. I think they love being slaves to the life they live. Vote. Then get to work and make your lives better.
FYI

Canton, OH

#5 Jun 7, 2012
I was undecided on who would be good for sheriff, until today. Two days ago, I was sitting at home and somebody knocked on my door. I answered the door and what did my eyes appear? Chester Ingram? He was asking to put a Mance Nelson sign in my yard and for my vote? I'm a retired female who has lived in Quanah for a very long time. When Chester Ingram was Sheriff and was running, Chester would come to my door and asked for my vote for him. Randy Akers did the same. Mance Nelson has never came near my door, but Chester has. What I am saying is if you want my vote you are going to have to come ask for it YOURSELF. Today this happened. Kevin Holland came to my door and asked for my vote, and he has it.
Liar

Wichita Falls, TX

#6 Jun 7, 2012
FYI wrote:
I was undecided on who would be good for sheriff, until today. Two days ago, I was sitting at home and somebody knocked on my door. I answered the door and what did my eyes appear? Chester Ingram? He was asking to put a Mance Nelson sign in my yard and for my vote? I'm a retired female who has lived in Quanah for a very long time. When Chester Ingram was Sheriff and was running, Chester would come to my door and asked for my vote for him. Randy Akers did the same. Mance Nelson has never came near my door, but Chester has. What I am saying is if you want my vote you are going to have to come ask for it YOURSELF. Today this happened. Kevin Holland came to my door and asked for my vote, and he has it.
Chester came all the way to Ohio for your vote here in little bitty Quanah, you are either scared and using a proxy server or your just a flat out liar... Well which one are you?
good grief

Sunset, TX

#9 Jun 7, 2012
Maybe Martha will get out and campaign for Mance. LOL! At least Holland will look u in the eye and give u a straight answer without calling Chester and asking him.
Joke

Quanah, TX

#10 Jun 7, 2012
good grief wrote:
Maybe Martha will get out and campaign for Mance. LOL! At least Holland will look u in the eye and give u a straight answer without calling Chester and asking him.
That is no joke.I dare anyone to question him and see if they arent threatened.We need a sheriff that protects the taxpayers from harm,not just protect his supporters from incarceration(you know what I mean).
Truth squad

Progreso, TX

#11 Jun 7, 2012
ScrewU wrote:
<quoted text>
Am sure cheeyaw's name will be printed on your voter registration card and you'll have an ID to show you're him/her/it......... you're pathetic with a fake name and big mouth, if you really wanted to stand up you'd put your name here and proudly stand by your thoughts, instead you hide behind a fake name ad hope someone doesn't locate you at 168.324.0.176(your laptops IP address)
Are you really that stupid? Your name is ScrewU? Your daddy must have been named F-up. Anyone can use a proxy server.
Sodium Pentanumb

Wichita Falls, TX

#12 Jun 9, 2012
Won't vote for a Haynes suck up. If I don't vote at all.
The system is Corrupt

Quanah, TX

#13 Nov 3, 2012
Like it or not,Mance will be sheriff for four more years.Paul Nix will be in there after that for more years than we can imagine.
out of candy

Wichita Falls, TX

#14 Nov 5, 2012
The system is Corrupt wrote:
Like it or not,Mance will be sheriff for four more years.Paul Nix will be in there after that for more years than we can imagine.
i sure hope he is! Holland can go run in Vernon!i bet they don't like him either!
txguy

Wichita Falls, TX

#15 Nov 5, 2012
Why don't ya'll have a small police force?
Dixie

United States

#16 Nov 5, 2012
out of candy wrote:
<quoted text>i sure hope he is! Holland can go run in Vernon!i bet they don't like him either!
that is the story I'm hearing
good grief

Peaster, TX

#17 Nov 6, 2012
The answer to how to get a new sheriff is very simple. MOVE. Folks around here don't want things to get better.
Dixie

United States

#18 Nov 6, 2012
good grief wrote:
The answer to how to get a new sheriff is very simple. MOVE. Folks around here don't want things to get better.
may the best man win.congrats.mance
Dixie

United States

#19 Nov 6, 2012
good grief wrote:
by the way.when are you moving?
truth

Wichita Falls, TX

#20 Nov 6, 2012
Holland has not put up those signs. Half those old people don't even know who they are voting for.
The system is Corrupt

Quanah, TX

#21 Nov 6, 2012
Told ya so!Until people open their eyes,quit drinking,or doping then Quanah will always be the same shit pile its always been.
Vote every year

Wichita Falls, TX

#23 Nov 6, 2012
<quoted text>Told ya so!Until people open their eyes,quit drinking,or doping then Quanah will always be the same shit pile its always been.
Your sure bieng nice by saying half of them.I was thinking a 1/5 at best

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quanah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Contractors 19 hr Reliable contractor 3
Schoolboard (May '16) Wed passer by 8
Police Misconduct Wed Aimee 8
Zack Mitchell Oct 15 Yuuup 8
Dale richie Oct 10 Ewww 10
Allsups..... Oct 10 Loyal husband 12
Landfill options near Chillicothe Oct 4 Farmer Ted 3

Quanah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance