18 to 23yr old mistress wanted

18 to 23yr old mistress wanted

Posted in the Quanah Forum

mee

Quanah, TX

#1 Jun 8, 2011
im looking for a mistress who will love and pamper me with gifts.no fat chicks though cause i done went that route.my likes are beer and x box and spongebob.my dislikes are women that wont shut up.
Qualifications;
you need a job(that dont interfere with me)or you need a rich daddy.
you need to buy me gifts on a whim.
you have to understand that if you cause me any marital grief you have to pay my child support.
you need to know how to cook.speaking of that you can never mention my weight even though you need to keep yours under control.
mee

Quanah, TX

#2 Jun 8, 2011
and you have to agree to pay a small seperation fee for when you get 25 because you will be to old for me.
think about it

United States

#3 Jun 8, 2011
I can't believe anyone would post this infidelity on topix.com . oh wait its the quanah forum...nothing is surprising on here anymore.
mee

Quanah, TX

#4 Jun 9, 2011
havent got any calls yet,whats up with that.
im a dreamboat ladies.
Quanah Texas

Quanah, TX

#5 Jun 9, 2011
think about it wrote:
I can't believe anyone would post this infidelity on topix.com . oh wait its the quanah forum...nothing is surprising on here anymore.
Least that dude has dreams and asperations.What is your dreams?That you can be delivered to the cemetary on smooth roads and have your graveside watered regularly.Maybe to should go vote so your dreams can come true.
Loollolloololoolloololoolloolo lolol.
for real people

Graham, TX

#6 Jun 10, 2011
get real
Perfect

Graham, TX

#7 Jun 10, 2011
It was a match made in Heaven until I saw your weight!!
sonic the hemphog

Quanah, TX

#8 Jun 10, 2011
mee wrote:
im looking for a mistress who will love and pamper me with gifts.no fat chicks though cause i done went that route.my likes are beer and x box and spongebob.my dislikes are women that wont shut up.
Qualifications;
you have to understand that if you cause me any marital grief you have to pay my child support.
you need to know how to cook.speaking of that you can never mention my weight even though you need to keep yours under control.
When you find her ask if shes got a sister.
robert

Wichita Falls, TX

#9 Jun 12, 2011
mee wrote:
Qualifications;
if you are geting tired of old and fat chicks send your wife to me ba i like old and fat chick
jimmy

Wichita Falls, TX

#10 Jun 12, 2011
me to
jimmy

Wichita Falls, TX

#11 Jun 12, 2011
question: If you had an uncle Jack and he rode a horse to your house, would you help your uncle Jack of-f a horse?
Ha ha

United States

#12 Jun 12, 2011
Well, there arent too many of those around town!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quanah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Tue CheeseSniff 1,050
UFO's (Jan '13) Jan 15 James Payne 3
Freddie Morton Jan 6 Quanah 2
Clean up the streets of Quanah get the junkers ... (Apr '10) Jan 6 Driver 29
Pretty Boy Taylor? (Sep '14) Jan 4 Kell 11
Gary McIntyre AKA Butchy Dec 30 Gary 14
Los Milagros? (Sep '08) Dec 28 Truthbetold 35

Quanah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Quanah Mortgages