a complete educational staff turnover

all new city/county councilmen

a complete hosp office staff turnover

new judge and new sheriff

all of the above

Cletus

Sunset, TX

#1 Mar 4, 2013
Whoever wrote this poll is dumber than his mother. If you had less Demon_crats you would have all of the above anyway.
Changes

Peaster, TX

#2 Mar 4, 2013
Whoever wrote this poll must be an idiot.

Obama didn't get 30% of the vote in Quanah.

Quanah, like most little towns around here may have people with a D behind their name but it is only out of tradition. They are Repugnicans and they vote for Repugnicans.

Why do you think our cities are so poorly run? They are run by people who don't believe in science and math!
lmao

Wichita Falls, TX

#3 Mar 4, 2013
Changes....I have a D in behind my name and yes I voted for the president and I live in Quanah so that screws up your little statement. Talk about dumb Your a republican and cant even spell it.Did you know that Texas is fixing to be a Democratic state, listen to the news you might learn something...
Cletus

Wichita Falls, TX

#4 Mar 4, 2013
lmao...... your grammar and punctuation is horrible. Guess you are a Demon_crat.
cletus your mean

Wichita Falls, TX

#5 Mar 12, 2013
Cletus"]
You are a horrible, mean person. Every time you have replied to a post its negitive and mean. Why cant you ever say anything nice for a change. Do you hate yourself that much to be so hateful???? My heart goes out to you and I pray that you can be a happier person!!!!
Cletus

Longview, TX

#6 Apr 2, 2013
I maybe gay but my grammar and punctuation is good
childress tx

Quanah, TX

#7 Jun 23, 2013
What yall need here is a Lee Harvey Oswald descendant or two
Serrano Red

United States

#8 Jun 30, 2013
lmao wrote:
Changes....I have a D in behind my name and yes I voted for the president and I live in Quanah so that screws up your little statement. Talk about dumb Your a republican and cant even spell it.Did you know that Texas is fixing to be a Democratic state, listen to the news you might learn something...
r u stupid or negro
Solution

United States

#9 Apr 10, 2015
What we need most is a hazardous truck or train to come through and spring a leak to where the whole town has to be evacuated for several years.
lmfao

Wichita Falls, TX

#10 Apr 16, 2015
Solution wrote:
What we need most is a hazardous truck or train to come through and spring a leak to where the whole town has to be evacuated for several years.
Try again quanah is infested with roaches they would survive and multiply!!!!
Get one

Ashburn, VA

#11 Apr 17, 2015
A lawnmower

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quanah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
House taxes Tue Truth 11
Allsups..... Tue Truth 7
Test Sep 18 S A Visitor 4
Dale richie Sep 16 Notcha business 6
Does anyone know anything about Chris Cannedy Sep 15 Beverly Cannedy Mom 22
Childress Sheriff that went jail??? (May '09) Sep 14 Michelleleinne 13
bar and grill (Aug '11) Sep 14 just sayin 21

Quanah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance