Quanah Topix
Get a life

Quanah, TX

#1 Jan 16, 2012
This whole forum stinks. People act like they have nothing better to do but sit on their computer for hours and get on here and talk crap about people. One reason why I myself are taking time to write on here is because I get tired of hearing about this forum. People if you have a problem with somebody don't write it on here. Go up to them and let them know to their face. I don't understand why some of the most respectable people get smeared on here. I say that because my husband got smeared on here recently. He may have had a past but he is a very hardworking man. One who loves me and his kids. Let people leave their past in the past and don't punish them because of it. Get a life! if this pertains to you.
Really-

Quanah, TX

#2 Jul 8, 2012
Get a life wrote:
This whole forum stinks. People act like they have nothing better to do but sit on their computer for hours and get on here and talk crap about people. One reason why I myself are taking time to write on here is because I get tired of hearing about this forum. People if you have a problem with somebody don't write it on here. Go up to them and let them know to their face. I don't understand why some of the most respectable people get smeared on here. I say that because my husband got smeared on here recently. He may have had a past but he is a very hardworking man. One who loves me and his kids. Let people leave their past in the past and don't punish them because of it. Get a life! if this pertains to you.
Ditto!
Chicken

United States

#3 Jul 9, 2012
Ok Get a Life, what is your name and phone number. We want to talk to you. Or are you just a hypocrite too?
Really

Weatherford, TX

#4 Jul 9, 2012
What Brad Smith are you talking about? thats a pretty common name. just wondering and what are you guys saying happened?
agree

United States

#5 Aug 27, 2012
I don't really know why they have this stupid site. I guess to give all the fat nasty ugly people something to do since they can't seem to go out in public or get a life.
Quanah idiots

United States

#6 Aug 27, 2012
That's sure right. Quanah is full of idiots that are too two-faced to stand up and say how they really feel.
Quanah idiots

United States

#7 Aug 27, 2012
And supposedly there is a moderator. I hope he/she isn't getting paid. They sure aren't doing their job.
Crystal

Wichita Falls, TX

#8 Aug 28, 2012
agree wrote:
I don't really know why they have this stupid site. I guess to give all the fat nasty ugly people something to do since they can't seem to go out in public or get a life.
I agree on this one I have plenty of people who like to put my name out there and try to make me look bad, but they fail to realize that I know what I have done, I have made mistakes but I don't repeat those mistakes.I have come to terms with my past, and my past has made me the woman I am today. I work hard, way harder than my haters, and take care of my family so nothing they say matters to me. I just wish one person could stand up and say these things to my face but they won't since that takes courage and the people talking crap on here do not have that characteristic. oh and I am so sorry if I confuse any of my haters by using proper grammar and spelling but I can't dumb it down anymore than what I have.
hahaha

United States

#9 Aug 28, 2012
They just have nothing better to do any maybe it makes them feel better about themselves.
Lee

Royal Oak, MI

#10 Sep 8, 2012
Its funny to me that anyone can look up any other town in this country and they don't have bash sessions on her like Quanah. People can't understand why our town is falling apart just read the garbage being posted on this site and you will figure it out on your own.
yep

United States

#11 Sep 9, 2012
I agree Lee. I have looks at other small towns topix and nothing like this one. Quanah is just full of dumb people too worried about the wrong thing.
alan

Thomasville, AL

#12 Sep 9, 2012
i reside in florida and my dauther and grankids live in quanah. i even have plans on moving to quanah. i can sa that quanah does have less people than fort worth tx,where she used to live. and that makes it better to get around instead of getting stuck in the traffic.
go figure

Quanah, TX

#13 Sep 9, 2012
yep wrote:
I agree Lee. I have looks at other small towns topix and nothing like this one. Quanah is just full of dumb people too worried about the wrong thing.
people are complaining because alot of people campaign to get jobs that require alot of work and when they get it they take it for granted.
it is not the people griping that makes quanah terrible,it is the people they are griping about.
Well...Crap

Wichita Falls, TX

#14 Sep 25, 2012
Crystal wrote:
<quoted text>I agree on this one I have plenty of people who like to put my name out there and try to make me look bad, but they fail to realize that I know what I have done, I have made mistakes but I don't repeat those mistakes.I have come to terms with my past, and my past has made me the woman I am today. I work hard, way harder than my haters, and take care of my family so nothing they say matters to me. I just wish one person could stand up and say these things to my face but they won't since that takes courage and the people talking crap on here do not have that characteristic. oh and I am so sorry if I confuse any of my haters by using proper grammar and spelling but I can't dumb it down anymore than what I have.
You sound like a very good American to me.
Gangsta Girl

Quanah, TX

#15 Nov 26, 2012
All right you sons of b*tches

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quanah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deputy who shot Heath Hodges 19 hr Blessed85 6
Women needing psycho pills Sun You nutty broad 1
Lake Pauline (Aug '11) Sun Mwcalco 59
News 45-year term in Vernon murder (Dec '09) Jan 20 Bam bam 6
Home wrecker Jan 16 enterained 13
News Quanah looking for new head football coach, ath... Jan 14 Sports injuries 5
Police Misconduct (Jun '17) Jan 11 Reggie 20

Quanah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Quanah Mortgages