Quanah ISD Allows School Employees To...

Quanah ISD Allows School Employees To Carry Guns In New Safety Policy

There are 5 comments on the KFDX-TV Wichita Falls story from Feb 8, 2013, titled Quanah ISD Allows School Employees To Carry Guns In New Safety Policy. In it, KFDX-TV Wichita Falls reports that:

"In Sandy Hook it was over in four and a half minutes and we got to thinking about our teachers and how they would be left there as a target with no line of defense," said Buddy Freeman, Quanah ISD Superintendent.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFDX-TV Wichita Falls.

mom

Edgewood, TX

#1 Feb 22, 2013
Scary thought teacher with guns in quanah
Garyh

Wichita Falls, TX

#2 Feb 22, 2013
That is scary.I think the safe way togo about this is to let the students carry the guns.
Craig

Van Nuys, CA

#3 Feb 24, 2013
I am a student at quanah high school and i think its a good idea our teachers are very trustworthy most i would trust my life with so no its not a scary thought and why would you let students carry them!!??
The Force

Wichita Falls, TX

#4 Feb 24, 2013
Life does come with chances, it is always very sad when a school has a shooting.
There is a loss of many young lives.

We in this country have had many other crime's in other place too.
If we are to the point our teacher's must carry weapon's.
I think it's time to get rid of teacher's aid's.
Let teacher's go back to grading their own paper's and many of the duties they used to get paid to do.

Use the saving's to hire real trained security.
RANDOM GIRL FROM QUANAH

Quanah, TX

#5 Mar 6, 2013
I ain't mad at ya for saying that people shouldn't carry guns but like I said Mr.Brawley shouldn't be gettin in anybody's business about what they do because it doesn't concern him and it ain't his none of his damn business.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quanah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Soldier Arrested in Slaying at Eldorado Bar (May '09) 15 min Tim Lanier 20
We need a place for Adults to go out and have f... 26 min Adult 2
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 1 hr Roughed farts 772
old beat up maroon dodge pick up truck (Dec '14) 21 hr Sorrytotellyou 22
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sun Education farts 947
Whos the bbw on starr st Sun hatersgonnahate 2
Mary hodges Aug 1 Real 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Quanah Mortgages