First Prev
of 6
Next Last
good grief

Wichita Falls, TX

#101 Jul 17, 2012
Ric Riley wrote:
<quoted text> Bet you call yourself Christian.
Most of the time I am. I have never murdered anyone (just thought about it), I don't do drugs, I go to church, and I help those that try to help themselves. I do not contribute to drug use or lazy bums. I work for my money and therefore have the option of who to give it to. U should help him out with his drug habit if that makes u feel better.
peeps

Bellevue, WA

#102 Jul 17, 2012
Its sad how Quanah people can sit here and talk about someone like this.Here is ideal get a job and a life and stay out of this man personal life and business.I dont think you would want him in yours or putting nasty gossip about you or your family on here for everyone to read and comment on.You people need a real life.You say u dont judge well looks like most of the people already judge him.I look at it this way if he isnt bothering you then leave him alone my gosh.
use your noggin

Van Nuys, CA

#103 Jul 17, 2012
putting this kids name out there is not helping anyone. log all traffic with clear view of tags then get video of who is coming and going.send video to the highway patrol with a letter of explanation.
in his defense cutting iron up at three in the morning is better for two reasons. it is cooler and all the good quanah christians arent stopping by telling him how much they love him as a brother in christ which takes up alot of working time.
Ric Riley

Bloomington, IN

#104 Jul 19, 2012
good grief wrote:
<quoted text>Most of the time I am. I have never murdered anyone (just thought about it), I don't do drugs, I go to church, and I help those that try to help themselves. I do not contribute to drug use or lazy bums. I work for my money and therefore have the option of who to give it to. U should help him out with his drug habit if that makes u feel better.
you should post your name so we can discuss this more in person.coward. You are much more the problem than drug abusers or dealers for that matter. I can help you with your particular problem. Repeatedly if needed.:-)
Ric Riley

Bloomington, IN

#105 Jul 19, 2012
good grief wrote:
<quoted text>Most of the time I am. I have never murdered anyone (just thought about it), I don't do drugs, I go to church, and I help those that try to help themselves. I do not contribute to drug use or lazy bums. I work for my money and therefore have the option of who to give it to. U should help him out with his drug habit if that makes u feel better.
and murdering someone doesn't mean you can't be a Christian. Being a coward on the other hand...
Ric Riley

Bloomington, IN

#106 Jul 19, 2012
use your noggin wrote:
putting this kids name out there is not helping anyone. log all traffic with clear view of tags then get video of who is coming and going.send video to the highway patrol with a letter of explanation.
in his defense cutting iron up at three in the morning is better for two reasons. it is cooler and all the good quanah christians arent stopping by telling him how much they love him as a brother in christ which takes up alot of working time.
I think I almost agree with you.most Christians nowadays are not sincere.I've only met a handful in my life who are.I think the principals are strong and good if followed but I myself fall very short of good.my point is that am opinion means nothing unless it can be weighed against the honor and wisdom of the person who a opinion it is.these discussions can help if people will simply post their name.otherwise it is just a place for cowards to bash people who are having a tough time. Don't be afraid to represent the words you speak. We can help each other do better and be better...but anonymity is a cowards way.we all make mistakes and poor choices and haveopinions that are not valid. Don't be so scared
Ric Riley

Bloomington, IN

#107 Jul 19, 2012
peeps wrote:
Its sad how Quanah people can sit here and talk about someone like this.Here is ideal get a job and a life and stay out of this man personal life and business.I dont think you would want him in yours or putting nasty gossip about you or your family on here for everyone to read and comment on.You people need a real life.You say u dont judge well looks like most of the people already judge him.I look at it this way if he isnt bothering you then leave him alone my gosh.
this is a great opinion...but without your name it is nothing.Don't be afraid to represent your words. I already like your view.and I will defend it...if I only knew who you were...
good grief

Wichita Falls, TX

#108 Jul 19, 2012
Ric Riley wrote:
<quoted text> you should post your name so we can discuss this more in person.coward. You are much more the problem than drug abusers or dealers for that matter. I can help you with your particular problem. Repeatedly if needed.:-)
Yeah, I have heard what kind of help u can give. No thanks. LOL. Most people that post their name just want attention. Haven't u had plenty of that in ur lifetime. U crack me up. LOL.
Peeps

Bellevue, WA

#109 Jul 19, 2012
I would rather not put my name on this for one I am one of this person long time friend and also the person living in this house is kin to my family but not to me.I like this person always have and always will no matter how bad quanah people bash him.I wish they had the balls to tell him to his face instead of comming on here and smearing his name all over the damn net.But we see that will never happen lol.And Ric if this is your real name I have know you for yrs to.Lol Gosh quanah is a small town lol.I am the same age as you all are.I wish the best of luck to the man living in this house.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quanah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
quanahs community garden (Apr '10) 12 hr lmfao 51
jacob roberts 19 hr puha78 1
Bee Removal Thu Get the Bee Outta... 1
man dies starr st apt (Dec '13) Thu laughter 10
Whose the diptard on the minibike? Wed whocares 2
Sheriff Qualifications (Jun '12) Wed lmfao 24
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Apr 22 Fart 798
More from around the web

Quanah People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]