Philadelphia, PA

#1 Nov 17, 2012
Is that Arnolds DUI x2?
buffys gunt

Bronx, NY

#2 Nov 17, 2012
Drive By wrote:
Is that Arnolds DUI x2?
Don't he won that fire clean up company?
buffys gunt

Bronx, NY

#3 Nov 17, 2012
Drive By wrote:
Is that Arnolds DUI x2?
Own that is.
JoJo

Quakertown, PA

#4 Nov 18, 2012
buffys gunt wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't he won that fire clean up company?
He used to. It went under. He's got liens against him for Big Bucks. He ran it into the ground and tried to screw his employees and creditors. Now he runs the Water Authority and is a Township Supervisor. Real Den of Thieves, Richland is.
Toilet plunger

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Nov 18, 2012
They got a call from Caldwell saying there was something unusual and strange in front of his house that he had never seen before.

RTPD identified it as a job.
buffys gunt

Perkasie, PA

#6 Nov 18, 2012
JoJo wrote:
<quoted text>He used to. It went under. He's got liens against him for Big Bucks. He ran it into the ground and tried to screw his employees and creditors. Now he runs the Water Authority and is a Township Supervisor. Real Den of Thieves, Richland is.
That figures. Lol.
JoJo

Quakertown, PA

#7 Nov 18, 2012
Toilet plunger wrote:
They got a call from Caldwell saying there was something unusual and strange in front of his house that he had never seen before.
Yuk, Yuk, Yuk.....Loser. See is you can get that company going again. Oh, that's right ....You're a Loser. LOL
I Know

Lansdale, PA

#8 Nov 18, 2012
Arnold, you and Caldwell are as clueless as the dumbass RTPD cops that showed up.
And that's why we don't need to have the idiots go 24/7.
Oh god

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Nov 18, 2012
Toilet plunger wrote:
Tim Arnold drunk again. LOL
Nextdoor neighbor

Lansdale, PA

#10 Nov 18, 2012
Toilet plunger wrote:
Tim Arnold? How did you know what happened.
You sound like the freak who is so into little kids. When you talk bad about a person who's job is to make sure our children have a clean place away from home, and your life is all about drinking.

Your the asshole!
JoJo

Quakertown, PA

#11 Nov 19, 2012
The consultants found that the HVAC controls at the Police Building were conflicted between central and individual users, meaning that at certain times the building was running both heating and cooling at the same time. The fix cost about $1,000 but the savings will exceed $11,000 annually. So, as one writer wanted to know..."Does this mean that Richland has been overpaying $11,000 per year since the Police Station has been in existence? How did they not know this? I mean really? Do you need someone to come into your home, to be paid, to tell you that it looks like your electric bill might be a bit on the high side. No, because you know what your electric should be. Love what these guys do with our money. Course, you notice, now it's a savings
Bob

Sellersville, PA

#12 Nov 19, 2012
JoJo, Wally, Brian, whoever you are(all the same guy), you are like that little bug that seems to hang around one's ear, buzzing till it's swatted and squished. Those itchy burning hemorrhoids my grandmother always complained about, a little burning sensation, but never amounts to anything major. Your constant derogatory bull$hit attacks on Shue and Arnold amount to nothing. You have eroded your own credibility to the point where the normal people like us just view you as entertainment, just someone there to mess with on here. Your rehashing pointless accusations have gotten so old, I'm sure you've even lost track of them. Spend more time on constructive things, volunteer, be a good citizen, help an old lady across the street or something. Most of us will still vote for whoever we want, despite your constant character assassinations. You have spiraled into insanity...and there is nothing left.
Question

Lansdale, PA

#13 Nov 19, 2012
Bob wrote:
JoJo, Wally, Brian, whoever you are(all the same guy), you are like that little bug that seems to hang around one's ear, buzzing till it's swatted and squished. Those itchy burning hemorrhoids my grandmother always complained about, a little burning sensation, but never amounts to anything major. Your constant derogatory bull$hit attacks on Shue and Arnold amount to nothing. You have eroded your own credibility to the point where the normal people like us just view you as entertainment, just someone there to mess with on here. Your rehashing pointless accusations have gotten so old, I'm sure you've even lost track of them. Spend more time on constructive things, volunteer, be a good citizen, help an old lady across the street or something. Most of us will still vote for whoever we want, despite your constant character assassinations. You have spiraled into insanity...and there is nothing left.
Bob do you think post #4 is a lie?
Well I did too so I looked it up and it's absolutely true. Tim Arnold does have bad loans by his company it's all public record.
I tried looking up the name Shue and couldn't find much.
Wally

Bethlehem, PA

#14 Nov 19, 2012
Bob wrote:
My, u seem a bit disturbed. The truth will do that to u. BTW, it's Hsu. U guys have dug that grave pretty deep. Idiots.
Wally

Quakertown, PA

#15 Nov 20, 2012
Bob wrote:
That park was built on restricted open space that did not allow anything to be built upon it. It is a white elephant. Sucks this town dry of money for construction and upkeep. RASA is a bunch of whining liars that were supposed to have $556,000+ paid back to Richland in 2 years. Nope. Seven years. Nope. 20 years. Right. Orloff & Tamburri bent over backwards to have that park built for their buddy Carla Demento-Moron so her kid could play softball. The taxpayers got stick with the bill. To top it off, they forgot to install bathrooms. You are right. It is a park for RASA and not the general public. RASA can sell ads and keep the money; the general public or any other organization can't.
southpark69

Quakertown, PA

#16 Nov 21, 2012
SO, nice that all you dimwits have nothing better to do then complain about old news.

None of you bone heads go to meetings. But, then you need to get off your lazy azz an back away from the computer to do that.

If, all the idiots had one intelligent sentence amongst all of them I would be truly shocked.
Chumly

Stratford, NJ

#17 Nov 24, 2012
southpark69 wrote:
SO, nice that all you dimwits have nothing better to do then complain about old news.

None of you bone heads go to meetings. But, then you need to get off your lazy azz an back away from the computer to do that.

If, all the idiots had one intelligent sentence amongst all of them I would be truly shocked.
Stinkin southpark69 Is talking about himself again. Idiot? Da~m Right!
OMG

Lansdale, PA

#18 Nov 24, 2012
southpark69 wrote:
How old are you? You will never graduate writing like that.
I love how some people think they're intelligent and then write like this IDIOT!
Southpark69 did you ever hear the saying "it's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt".
Think about it!
tennessee tuxedo

Brooklyn, NY

#19 Nov 24, 2012
Chumly wrote:
<quoted text>Stinkin southpark69 Is talking about himself again. Idiot? Da~m Right!
CHUMLY?? Lol.
surly

Perkasie, PA

#20 Dec 6, 2012
Just where does this guy live om Richland. I'm new to the area. I don't want to run into him or relect him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quakertown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The New Quakertown Park 4 hr Townie 4
Pot Holes & Road Conditions 6 hr PA Gas Tax 12
Where's George from the Post Office? (Aug '13) Sat Roscoe 137
Review: Milford Veterinary Clinic - Kathy L Jam... (Sep '09) Fri Richland Resident 288
Review: Kathy's Country Kitchen (at Melody Lakes) (Dec '12) Fri Get some Class 103
Faulkner Ciocca Divorce Mar 27 Snartz 11
Old Bottom Dollar building Mar 25 Bugeyed 3
Quakertown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Quakertown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]