First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Resident

Quakertown, PA

#21 Oct 31, 2012
what about you wrote:
Good luck if a tree falls on you. The ground is still heavily saturated and trees were severely compromised only a irresponsible parent would bring a child out tonight.
You have serious mental issues. Or are just one of those that is only happy trying to make others miserable. Loser hahahahahaha
the Boogey Man

Perkasie, PA

#22 Oct 31, 2012
what about you wrote:
Good luck if a tree falls on you. The ground is still heavily saturated and trees were severely compromised only a irresponsible parent would bring a child out tonight.
Hey Tim, just admit it. You EFFED up. Tonight was a perfect night for trick or treating. Stop trying to do things different from other towns, especially Quakertown. Get on the same page PLEASE!!! Less Government!
waregirl

Quakertown, PA

#23 Oct 31, 2012
As I was walking around with my kids I still saw people working on lines on the side streets. I kept my kids away from those roads.
what about you

Perkasie, PA

#24 Oct 31, 2012
Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
You have serious mental issues. Or are just one of those that is only happy trying to make others miserable. Loser hahahahahaha
I have mental issues? I think someone putting a child in danger for a bag full of candy has mental issues. All over you see major destruction from fallen trees do you think the trees are all stable since we had soooooooooooo much sunshine to dry out the ground (sarcasm)
what about you

Perkasie, PA

#25 Oct 31, 2012
the Boogey Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Tim, just admit it. You EFFED up. Tonight was a perfect night for trick or treating. Stop trying to do things different from other towns, especially Quakertown. Get on the same page PLEASE!!! Less Government!
Hey Dave your back at the Bush House?
Resident

Quakertown, PA

#26 Oct 31, 2012
what about you wrote:
<quoted text>
I have mental issues? I think someone putting a child in danger for a bag full of candy has mental issues. All over you see major destruction from fallen trees do you think the trees are all stable since we had soooooooooooo much sunshine to dry out the ground (sarcasm)
The bulk of the storm was a wind event here. The rain wasn't what caused those trees to come down. Or did I miss all the stories on flooding?
what about you

Perkasie, PA

#27 Oct 31, 2012
Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
The bulk of the storm was a wind event here. The rain wasn't what caused those trees to come down. Or did I miss all the stories on flooding?
Wind alone is not going to topple massive trees with deep root systems. It doesn't flood all the time we have heavy rain.

I wouldn't walk by any tree until we have about a week of sunshine but that's me I have a brain.
the Boogey Man

Perkasie, PA

#28 Oct 31, 2012
what about you wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Dave your back at the Bush House?
yes and thaanks for asking. Your still an A$$ tho...
Resident

Quakertown, PA

#29 Oct 31, 2012
what about you wrote:
<quoted text>
Wind alone is not going to topple massive trees with deep root systems. It doesn't flood all the time we have heavy rain.
I wouldn't walk by any tree until we have about a week of sunshine but that's me I have a brain.
So you and your brain haven't left the house since the storm which must be the case because there are trees lining EVERY FREAKING STREET IN THE AREA!!!

You should maybe stand up a bit to take some pressure off that brain which is obviously not functioning properly since its inside your head which appears to be up your a$$.

Now tell me how we never landed on the moon...nutcase.
Local Intelligent Guy

Norristown, PA

#30 Oct 31, 2012
Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
The ENTIRE Boro had electric by this afternoon and debris was removed and cleared so how would the BORO be any less safe today than it would Sat? You people just love to find something to bitch about regardless of how how wrong you are. So just stay in your bitter little world of make believe you petty trolls.
The entire Boro was cleared and has electric. Why am I an everyone in my area sitting w/o power. Hmmm..
The point I was making and others as well was that the ENTIRE Boro is not yet cleared as you say. Roads are still closed, trees are still down, wires are still down. God forbid we wait 3 more days so the no accidents would happen. I hope none did, but if they did, its morons like u living in a bubble that don't have the facts correct, that cause needless accidents.
I'm also guessing u would be the first to cry foul when something did happen. I'm sorry I could not respond quicker, but I was at an accident site, where two cars collided because the lights had no power.
Resident

Quakertown, PA

#31 Oct 31, 2012
Local Intelligent Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
The entire Boro was cleared and has electric. Why am I an everyone in my area sitting w/o power. Hmmm..
The point I was making and others as well was that the ENTIRE Boro is not yet cleared as you say. Roads are still closed, trees are still down, wires are still down. God forbid we wait 3 more days so the no accidents would happen. I hope none did, but if they did, its morons like u living in a bubble that don't have the facts correct, that cause needless accidents.
I'm also guessing u would be the first to cry foul when something did happen. I'm sorry I could not respond quicker, but I was at an accident site, where two cars collided because the lights had no power.
Where do you live? Do you even know the boro boundries? I'm betting you live in Richland Township with PPL electric which is why you have no power. The BORO has been back up since this morning. So Local Intelligent Guy doesn't even know that he doesn't live in the Boro? lmao
Alan

Quakertown, PA

#32 Oct 31, 2012
Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you live? Do you even know the boro boundries? I'm betting you live in Richland Township with PPL electric which is why you have no power. The BORO has been back up since this morning. So Local Intelligent Guy doesn't even know that he doesn't live in the Boro? lmao
Local Intellignet Guy is a volunteer fireman tooting his own horn with the rest of them. Getting their jollies at somebody elses misfortune. What do you expect from a Yocal intellignet guy?
info

Quakertown, PA

#33 Oct 31, 2012
Well lets see Trick or Treating is over! Did you hear about all those kids that had trees and wires fell on them while they were out there collecting their goodies??? No nobody was hurt, the kids had fun! Stop complaining and causing trouble where there isn't any! The boro and everyone else is working the best that they can to get everything back to "normal". If you don't like the way things are being done why don't you VOLUNTEER and help the town out instead of sitting at your computer complaining about what others ARE doing! If you hate Qtown so much move!!! And BTW your electric bill is not going to be any cheaper anywhere else.
Nick

Quakertown, PA

#34 Nov 1, 2012
what about you wrote:
Good luck if a tree falls on you. The ground is still heavily saturated and trees were severely compromised only a irresponsible parent would bring a child out tonight.
There sure were a lot of irresponsible parents in Walnut Bank Farm last night. A Great Halloween was had by all.....in spite of the likes of Tim Arnold and YOU! The F'ng GRINCHES who tried to steal Halloween!
Water Boy

Perkasie, PA

#35 Nov 1, 2012
Local Intelligent Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
The entire Boro was cleared and has electric. Why am I an everyone in my area sitting w/o power. Hmmm..
The point I was making and others as well was that the ENTIRE Boro is not yet cleared as you say. Roads are still closed, trees are still down, wires are still down. God forbid we wait 3 more days so the no accidents would happen. I hope none did, but if they did, its morons like u living in a bubble that don't have the facts correct, that cause needless accidents.
I'm also guessing u would be the first to cry foul when something did happen. I'm sorry I could not respond quicker, but I was at an accident site, where two cars collided because the lights had no power.
Why the hell would they need the water authority at an accident site unless you're a cop want-a-be.
Woldow

Quakertown, PA

#36 Nov 2, 2012
Water Boy wrote:
<quoted text>Why the hell would they need the water authority at an accident site unless you're a cop want-a-be.
Just in case his buddies, the Cops, need some H2O. Plus, all Cop Wannabe's get the nut when someone gets hurt.
Casper

Quakertown, PA

#37 Nov 3, 2012
Nick wrote:
<quoted text>
There sure were a lot of irresponsible parents in Walnut Bank Farm last night. A Great Halloween was had by all.....in spite of the likes of Tim Arnold and YOU! The F'ng GRINCHES who tried to steal Halloween!
Everybody keep an eye out for Tim today. He thinks it's Halloween. Too Funny.
JoJo

Quakertown, PA

#38 Nov 4, 2012
Woldow wrote:
<quoted text>
Just in case his buddies, the Cops, need some H2O. Plus, all Cop Wannabe's get the nut when someone gets hurt.
Bravo !!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quakertown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Staats - Chellew Debate Oct. 20, 7pm Qtown Mich... 13 hr Question 101
Casey's Bakery Tue BGG22 2
Giant supermarket self checkout? (Jan '14) Mon LGK 30
Downtown Dogs Dec 22 stardog1960 14
A Plus Family Dental Dec 22 Stardog 1960 22
Brew pub in Dimmig Building (May '14) Dec 19 ITS STEP ONE 49
Ametek U.S. Gauge (Jul '12) Dec 19 b9 b9 b9 b9 121

Quakertown News Video

Quakertown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Quakertown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Quakertown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Quakertown

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:15 pm PST