Lori from Giant foodstore

Lori from Giant foodstore

Posted in the Quakertown Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Concerned Woman

Perkasie, PA

#1 Apr 18, 2010
I know there aren't as many bloggers on this Quakertown site as people think, but maybe someone can answer a question. There was a 45 year old girl named Lori working the office with us at Giant at the south end of town that got kicked out, fired for theft. After 6 years of service she got booted out the door for stealing money and having something to do with the theft of the Lottery winnings.
I liked Lori and still can't believe she would deliberately do anything like that and put her job and her time working there AT RISK!
Management made one hell of an allegation and I am pissed off that they would assert she was robbing the place.
Can anybody tell me what they know about this?
DaveNeedsHelp

Quakertown, PA

#2 Apr 18, 2010
Dave, you demented twit! Did you get your tallywhacker whacked off now?

Nobody cares that about your experiences at Giant by Lowe's as evidenced by the high number of people who still purchase their groceries there.

Nobody cares what you think about the Bush House because none of us live there...only you do.

You told us you moving to Florida. When the hell is that going to happen. We'll take up a collection and buy the the first one-way ticket to anywhere in Florida you want.

But, for the love of Pete, stop this SH*T!!!!
Concerned Woman

Perkasie, PA

#3 Apr 19, 2010
I'd love to know who this FKN Dave is so then you could go to his home and take care of him yourself. Got that! Wrong name so don't even bother trying!
Anyway, with that garbage out of the way, can anyone say what happened to Lori because she was one of my best friends on this job. She was about 45 years old and I can only imagine losing my job at 45 because of a theft allegation!
You gotta feel sorry for people like that.
class of 95

Quakertown, PA

#4 Apr 19, 2010
Well, look. Whoever this is, Dave, or whoever else it may be, it's patently obvious that it's the same person. It's either about the Bush House, Giant, or some other nonsense, it's always about something that happened 5 years ago, and mentions people by name. Enough already.
Blogger

Perkasie, PA

#5 Apr 19, 2010
DaveNeedsHelp wrote:
Dave, you demented twit! Did you get your tallywhacker whacked off now?
Nobody cares that about your experiences at Giant by Lowe's as evidenced by the high number of people who still purchase their groceries there.
Nobody cares what you think about the Bush House because none of us live there...only you do.
You told us you moving to Florida. When the hell is that going to happen. We'll take up a collection and buy the the first one-way ticket to anywhere in Florida you want.
But, for the love of Pete, stop this SH*T!!!!
Wow. For a guy you claim to hate and have nothing to do with, you sure can't stop talking about him and responding to his comments. Imagine that?
You Go Lori

Stafford, VA

#6 Apr 19, 2010
Concerned Woman wrote:
I know there aren't as many bloggers on this Quakertown site as people think, but maybe someone can answer a question. There was a 45 year old girl named Lori working the office with us at Giant at the south end of town that got kicked out, fired for theft. After 6 years of service she got booted out the door for stealing money and having something to do with the theft of the Lottery winnings.
I liked Lori and still can't believe she would deliberately do anything like that and put her job and her time working there AT RISK!Can anybody tell me what they know about this?
I'm so happy you asked about her!!! Lori is doing GREAT Concerned Woman. Like you, I am also a good friend of hers. Lori put on a happy face at work but deep down she knew she had to escape this hellish town, chock full of Bush House CREEPS, lunatics at Burger King and THAT WOMAN at McCooles. She knew it was wrong but she started to pilfer the lottery money, slowly at first, then in greater increments until...she got caught! The disgusting dregs of humanity who call themselves Giant Management told her that her punishment was total banishment, firing her was not good enough. The fools made her move to Florida! This is exactly what she wanted and needed to finally break the grip that this pathetic town held on her! YOU GO LORI!!! GOOD FOR YOU!!!
Concerned Woman

Perkasie, PA

#8 Apr 19, 2010
My God, you people really are the Quakertown Quacks. Can't you ever grow up?
You Go Lori

Stafford, VA

#9 Apr 19, 2010
Lori is very happy to have left the Quakertown Quacks behind as well!
Concerned Woman

Perkasie, PA

#10 Apr 19, 2010
And who are you to make jokes about this or write anything about this? What is any of this TO YOU! Oh, that's right let me guess, you got nothing better to do. You may live alone, but someone else pays your rent, you got no friends we can tell. And the future? Forget about it, because you won't even support yourself to be there.
Anything else?
Another

Egg Harbor Township, NJ

#11 Apr 19, 2010
Concerned Woman wrote:
can anyone say what happened to Lori because she was one of my best friends on this job. She was about 45 years old and I can only imagine losing my job at 45 because of a theft allegation!
You gotta feel sorry for people like that.
Why ask a bunch of strangers on an unmoderated message board? Even if someone said something, you wouldn't know it it were true. If you were good friends on the job, you should at least know her last name and what town she lived in, possibly even her phone number. Why don't you go find her and ask this Lori yourself?
You Go Lori

Allentown, PA

#12 Apr 19, 2010
Concerned Woman wrote:
And who are you to make jokes about this or write anything about this? What is any of this TO YOU! Oh, that's right let me guess, you got nothing better to do. You may live alone, but someone else pays your rent, you got no friends we can tell. And the future? Forget about it, because you won't even support yourself to be there.
Anything else?
I am not joking, this is deadly serious.
Big Deal

United States

#13 Apr 20, 2010
You Go Lori wrote:
<quoted text>
The fools made her move to Florida!
Wow, can I get a job at Giant? They make you move to Florida??
A Poem For Dave

Orwigsburg, PA

#14 Apr 20, 2010
There once was a man named Dave and many opinions he gave. He goes under the cover of many different names but we all know it is him because the writing style is the same. He is lazy and has no job and therefore has became a big fat slob. He lived at the Bush House and and a place called McCooles along with many many other of societies dredges and a**holes. He depended on others to pay his rent and all hell broke loss when the money was no longer sent. When he could no longer afford the rent they tossed him out with only his bike and a tent. He tried working at Giant but was let go for being lazy & slow. He expects you and me to pay for his care while he just sits around on his rear. He loves to talk trash about other low lifes he met but I guess he has not looked in the mirror yet. He may be scared as to what he might see that he is worse off than both you and me. He hangs in the library and Burger King too, typing crap on the computer about what other people do. He loiters at the park almost every night picking on teens and wonders why he is always getting into a fight. Dave please do yourself and us a nice thing and find a good mental ward and check yourself in.
shut up already

United States

#15 Apr 21, 2010
honestly, why are you even speaking about this? whatever happend to her is none of your buisness. isnt it bad enough that they wrongly accused her without having to listen to morons talk about her on the internet? grow up. leave her alone. obviouslly none of you are "good friends" with her or you would have spoken to her yourself. so just stop talking about a subject that is none of your buisness.
Another

Egg Harbor Township, NJ

#16 Apr 21, 2010
shut up already wrote:
honestly, why are you even speaking about this? whatever happend to her is none of your buisness. isnt it bad enough that they wrongly accused her without having to listen to morons talk about her on the internet? grow up. leave her alone. obviouslly none of you are "good friends" with her or you would have spoken to her yourself. so just stop talking about a subject that is none of your buisness.
How do you know she was "wrongly accused"? Maybe she got fired because she really did steal money and lottery winnings. It sounds logical, because they come down hard on people who steal from the PA lottery.
shut up already

United States

#17 Apr 21, 2010
i know bc i see her everyday
i also know the managers at giant and know exactly what they are like
shut up already

United States

#18 Apr 21, 2010
if they come down so hard on them why isnt she in jail?
and a corporation like giant wouldnt be able to make her move to fl.
gosh, you people will really believe anything
Another

Egg Harbor Township, NJ

#19 Apr 21, 2010
shut up already wrote:
i know bc i see her everyday
i also know the managers at giant and know exactly what they are like
Sounds like it should be pretty easy to prove no money was missing.
shut up already

United States

#20 Apr 21, 2010
things were taken care of.

which is exactly why i say to mind your own buisness.
Another

Egg Harbor Township, NJ

#21 Apr 22, 2010
shut up already wrote:
things were taken care of.
which is exactly why i say to mind your own buisness.
When someone puts something on a public message board, it becomes open to public discussion. If you don't like it, just don't come here. Who died and left you the boss of this message board?

Sounds like this Lori did what she was accused of, got caught, got fired, and has to live with it. Now she's trying to twist things around and change history, which means she didn't learn anything and will do it again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quakertown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Qtown School Board 10 hr Boring 28
News Quakertown board gives final approval to new su... (May '14) Fri BobbiePolst 18
Your moms Fri Yummy 3
Tim Arnold posting on Federal property Thu Tired of you 14
coopersburg fire department social quarters Jun 21 susie Q 1
Bad Landlord ( Gary Serok) Jun 19 zoop 3
Ametek U.S. Gauge (Jul '12) Jun 18 Its Time 137
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Quakertown Mortgages