Comments
1 - 20 of 104 Comments Last updated Sep 27, 2013
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
house hunting

New York, NY

#1 Jul 3, 2012
Anybody know what the approx taxes are a year and the monthly assoc fee on one of the 2 bedroom condos? The ones that are all on one floor. Just trying to get some info before contacting realtor.
house hunting

New York, NY

#5 Jul 4, 2012
Cheetah wrote:
<quoted text>You need to get in touch with Michael Hsu, AKA: Vain HK. He controls the HOA there, when he's not torturing monkeys and profiting from their slaughter. Nice guy, when you get to know him.
of course it would not have been possible for you to ANSWER my question now would it?
richland resident

Souderton, PA

#6 Jul 4, 2012
house hunting wrote:
Anybody know what the approx taxes are a year and the monthly assoc fee on one of the 2 bedroom condos? The ones that are all on one floor. Just trying to get some info before contacting realtor.
I just got my school tax bill. 3600 for the year and going up faster than most area municipalities
Zoo Keeper

Quakertown, PA

#8 Jul 4, 2012
house hunting wrote:
<quoted text>
of course it would not have been possible for you to ANSWER my question now would it?
Please don't respond to this troll. It posts vile comments all day long and goes by several names.

FYI: IT will be one of your neighbors (1110 Schoolhouse Ln).
funny haha

Quakertown, PA

#12 Jul 4, 2012
IOI wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you have the money to defend yourself in court, because after I insist Topix produce your name and address for harrassment and inciting someone to do harm to that location.
Don't fret. I have it on good authority that the intrepid local police forces are carefully monitoring Topix between stops at the Richlandtown 7-11 and donut runs to Yum Yum.

They may give you an IP address and you are likely aware that there all sorts of ways around this. Good luck getting the rest from an internet provider without a court order, which for this board, is highly unlikely.

This board is hilarious.
samcro

Quakertown, PA

#13 Jul 4, 2012
house hunting wrote:
Check realtor.com for the tax info.
Thunder

New York, NY

#16 Jul 4, 2012
You guys are abunch of jerks. If you hate it so much MOVE already. Quit your complaining!
southpark69

Quakertown, PA

#17 Jul 4, 2012
Its Clodwell he ran out of beer.
Old resident

Perkasie, PA

#18 Jul 4, 2012
This neighborhood has gone to complete crap!! I lived back there for 8 years and always thought it was a great development. Now you go through there and it's a disgrace. People do not maintain their propertys like they should. If your looking to move in there you could always check a realtor website for tax info.
house hunting

New York, NY

#19 Jul 4, 2012
Old resident wrote:
This neighborhood has gone to complete crap!! I lived back there for 8 years and always thought it was a great development. Now you go through there and it's a disgrace. People do not maintain their propertys like they should. If your looking to move in there you could always check a realtor website for tax info.
thanks.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#20 Jul 5, 2012
The newer section of WBF that includes the condos and town homes is different than the older homes that encompass Farmhouse, Red Barn, and School House Lane.

The newer section (Meadows at Walnut Bank) have an HOA and the current monthly fee is $141/month. School taxes are about $2,350/yr for a condo and $3,000/yr for the larger town homes.

The HOA is very proactive and if you've driven through or by the newer section, you can see it looks good (dry weather notwithstanding).

Contrast this to the older section of Red Barn/Farmhouse/School House where they disbanded their HOA and you can see the effects of that. Without an HOA, those few residents who have unkept yards, mismatched siding, or park cars/basketball hoops in the street, give the neighborhoods a messy appearance.

There's actually a house on School House Lane for sale, 1112 School House. You can live right next to Brien.
RTPD

Perkasie, PA

#24 Jul 5, 2012
24seven wrote:
<quoted text>
I would most likely welcome them as neighbors. But they might be better suited to be moving in next to you at: 1200 Evergreen Rd., Reigelsville, PA 18077. What do ya think, Michael. This is what happens when you keep screwing with people. Maybe some Monkey lovers will feel obliged to pay you a visit.
BazZInGaaaaaaaaA !!!!!!!!!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#25 Jul 5, 2012
24seven wrote:
<quoted text>
I would most likely welcome them as neighbors. But they might be better suited to be moving in next to you at: 1200 Evergreen Rd., Reigelsville, PA 18077. What do ya think, Michael. This is what happens when you keep screwing with people. Maybe some Monkey lovers will feel obliged to pay you a visit.
LOL. Brien, I might buy the house next to you, wouldn't that be fun?

Hey, since you're posting again, why don't you tell us about mocking the death of Barry Groh on the Walnut Bank Community Watch page.

Better idea, when I buy the house next to you, you can do your Elmer Fudd impression for me just like you did here on this Facebook post.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/23545036/CaldwellCom...

Look for me when I come look at house.
B
bystander

Perkasie, PA

#27 Jul 5, 2012
this is better than Jerry Springer
whatslegal

Hatfield, PA

#28 Jul 6, 2012
house hunting wrote:
Taxes and association fees can be important, but they're only a fraction of your overall home ownership expenses. The easiest thing to do is call a realtor. You might be able to Google a particular home. It's all public info.
monkey man

Perkasie, PA

#31 Jul 6, 2012
RTPD wrote:
<quoted text>We have the local authorities watching the Monkey Killing activities taking place at the Hsu residence at 1200 Evergreen Rd., Riegelsville, PA 18077. Many people are complaining that this could be a health risk to the local community.
and when you throw your beer cans in the street with your TB on the lids that's not spreading disease? Ok sure.
monkey man

New York, NY

#33 Jul 6, 2012
Cheetah wrote:
<quoted text>JackAss!
cheetah = RTPD.
Curse of the Irish

New York, NY

#34 Jul 6, 2012
monkey man wrote:
<quoted text>
and when you throw your beer cans in the street with your TB on the lids that's not spreading disease? Ok sure.
He has TB? no wonder he sounds like he's coughing up a lung.

I wonder if he's contagious. It's mandatory for hospitals to report suspected TB cases to the county health department. Someone should call.
Victoria

New York, NY

#35 Jul 6, 2012
I still want to know why a 50 yr old man would want to take pictures of little kids and hang out in school bathrooms.

How do you go from janitor to school photographer? He must have lied.
tarzan

Perkasie, PA

#37 Jul 6, 2012
Victoria wrote:
I still want to know why a 50 yr old man would want to take pictures of little kids and hang out in school bathrooms.

How do you go from janitor to school photographer? He must have lied.
friends with the principal.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quakertown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone know when Little Caesar's is opening? 50 min Czar Chasm 16
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 53 min Obamas Addiction ... 51,311
Paul Stepanoff violates local board procedures ... 1 hr AnInconvenientTruth 47
Council may ban minors' smoking (Dec '06) 11 hr tweaver1945 8
No boys on Quakertown's varsity girls' field ho... 18 hr Funny 20
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Sun just saying 3,927
dance studios Sat qcity 1
•••

Quakertown News Video

•••
•••

Quakertown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Quakertown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE