Richland Twp PD overstaffed??

Posted in the Quakertown Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
richland res

Southampton, PA

#1 Sep 22, 2012
I just picked up my dinner from Rossi's....4, yes 4, twp PD vehicles are parked outside (well, 3 in front and one was parked on the rear side of bldg so it was partially hidden...officers all in uniform so I assume they are on duty inside rossi's eating... must be a lunch and learn over cheesesteaks?
samcro

Broomall, PA

#2 Sep 22, 2012
richland res wrote:
I just picked up my dinner from Rossi's....4, yes 4, twp PD vehicles are parked outside (well, 3 in front and one was parked on the rear side of bldg so it was partially hidden...officers all in uniform so I assume they are on duty inside rossi's eating... must be a lunch and learn over cheesesteaks?
you do realize police get to eat.
TheAmerican

Broomall, PA

#3 Sep 22, 2012
samcro wrote:
<quoted text>you do realize police get to eat.
You do realize that they shouldn't all be together indulged in a "Circle Jerk". They should be eating staggered meals and the entire force shouldn't be in the same place. They can't effectively cover the township that way. But unless you're really stupid? You already knew that. So, why do you township a holes waste our time with your idiotic statements. 24seven force? What a joke that is. The entire force should be disbanded.
My bad

Souderton, PA

#4 Sep 22, 2012
Where is Rossi's?
And to Samcro; don't you clock out for lunch?
My bad

Souderton, PA

#5 Sep 22, 2012
TheAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that they shouldn't all be together indulged in a "Circle Jerk". They should be eating staggered meals and the entire force shouldn't be in the same place. They can't effectively cover the township that way. But unless you're really stupid? You already knew that. So, why do you township a holes waste our time with your idiotic statements. 24seven force? What a joke that is. The entire force should be disbanded.
Agree!!!!!!!!!!
firefighter

Conshohocken, PA

#7 Sep 22, 2012
As per county dispatch, there are only two twp officers logged on now. Seems like bad information
richland res

Southampton, PA

#8 Sep 22, 2012
It is an eye witness report...four cars (three out front and one parked in an ulit area on the side of the building), all officers in uniform, all eating, five or six of them.
Rossi's is in the strip mall next to the Bonton parking lot
Next time maybe I should take pictures. The time was 8:40
Duh

Newtown Square, PA

#9 Sep 22, 2012
richland res wrote:
It is an eye witness report...four cars (three out front and one parked in an ulit area on the side of the building), all officers in uniform, all eating, five or six of them.
Rossi's is in the strip mall next to the Bonton parking lot
Next time maybe I should take pictures. The time was 8:40
4 cars and "5 or 6" of them? Can't you count? Was it 5 or was it 6?

I've never seen more than one officer per vehicle, so you must need new glasses...or...you are making this up.

I go for the latter, because you're an idiot.
maybe

Philadelphia, PA

#10 Sep 22, 2012
different districts sharing a meal? Nobody wants to eat alone. People on here have too much time? Officers eating dinner is big news?
Just Saying

Quakertown, PA

#12 Sep 23, 2012
Collection agencies, really heres an idea pay your GD bills and don't buy what you can't afford.
TheAmerican

Broomall, PA

#13 Sep 23, 2012
RedHeaded Gal wrote:
Why must people hate on the police so much? There are bad cops out there yes but there are also some very good ones out there who put themselves on the line everyday to keep us safe. If a criminal breaks into ur home who are u calling? If your car gets vandalized, who are you calling? For drunken assholes having a domestic dispute, who do they wind up calling. You get into a car accident because someone was speeding or ran a red light. Who gets the call? The police! A little respect for these guys. They really arent all that bad, they are just doing their job. Now if u want to hate on someone how about collection agencies?
If you admit that there are bad cops? Why are they allowed to remain on the force? Everyone knows who they are. Maybe we should start with the BOS and their poster child, Ficco. Just a question>
Holy Moly

Souderton, PA

#14 Sep 23, 2012
RedHeaded Gal wrote:
Why must people hate on the police so much? There are bad cops out there yes but there are also some very good ones out there who put themselves on the line everyday to keep us safe. If a criminal breaks into ur home who are u calling? If your car gets vandalized, who are you calling? For drunken assholes having a domestic dispute, who do they wind up calling. You get into a car accident because someone was speeding or ran a red light. Who gets the call? The police! A little respect for these guys. They really arent all that bad, they are just doing their job. Now if u want to hate on someone how about collection agencies?
Most of your reasons for calling the police are because of insurance. You need a police report. Give me ONE crime RTPD solved.
Me Me Me

Perkasie, PA

#15 Sep 23, 2012
Holy Moly wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of your reasons for calling the police are because of insurance. You need a police report. Give me ONE crime RTPD solved.
They caught me speeding on California Rd. Thats an easy crime to solve for them. LOL
Kimber

Quakertown, PA

#16 Sep 23, 2012
RedHeaded Gal wrote:
If someone is breaking into my home I grab the nearest firearm.
If someone has vandalized my vehicle I call my insurance company.
Inebriated neighbors having a dispute? I don't live in a townhouse community.
If I'm involved in a motor vehicle accident I want medical treatment, not Officer Donut.

I pay my debts and therefor am not harassed by collection agencies.

No one is forced to work in Law Enforcement!
village idiot

Quakertown, PA

#17 Sep 23, 2012
Duh wrote:
<quoted text>
4 cars and "5 or 6" of them? Can't you count? Was it 5 or was it 6?
I've never seen more than one officer per vehicle, so you must need new glasses...or...you are making this up.
I go for the latter, because you're an idiot.
Yup, definitely the latter. I was in the Bon-ton parking lot around 8:15 waiting while my girlfriend was inside shopping. I saw 2 police cruisers, one in front and one on the side. Someone is exaggerating.
RipCord

Broomall, PA

#18 Sep 23, 2012
Kimber wrote:
<quoted text>
If someone is breaking into my home I grab the nearest firearm.
If someone has vandalized my vehicle I call my insurance company.
Inebriated neighbors having a dispute? I don't live in a townhouse community.
If I'm involved in a motor vehicle accident I want medical treatment, not Officer Donut.
I pay my debts and therefor am not harassed by collection agencies.
No one is forced to work in Law Enforcement!
You Nailed It! BRAVO!!!!!!!
i luv this area

Quakertown, PA

#19 Sep 23, 2012
The chief at RTPD really has his work cut out for him to befriend our community and win the confidence of those paying their bills. I hope he has the mindset to realize there is a problem and seek the many sources that can aid him in this dilemma. Those who wear the uniform must hold the highest standard, and there are some really charismatic folks that wear the colors. Good luck chief, it won't be easy by any means. This is a great community and we need an admirable force.
Jersey Duke

Quakertown, PA

#20 Sep 23, 2012
Me Me Me wrote:
<quoted text>They caught me speeding on California Rd. Thats an easy crime to solve for them. LOL
Were you going 35 in the 25 MPH speed trap in front of the police station! They don't even need to use much gas to make the township some money there!
RipCord

Broomall, PA

#21 Sep 23, 2012
i luv this area wrote:
The chief at RTPD really has his work cut out for him to befriend our community and win the confidence of those paying their bills. I hope he has the mindset to realize there is a problem and seek the many sources that can aid him in this dilemma. Those who wear the uniform must hold the highest standard, and there are some really charismatic folks that wear the colors. Good luck chief, it won't be easy by any means. This is a great community and we need an admirable force.
The Chief is just a BOS Puppet. He sat there as an Interim Chief forever. Then, knowing they were going to bring him on permanently, because he was their Boy, they interviewed a ton of applicants, wasted their time and tax payer money, to make it look legit. Richland truly is a disgrace and an embarrassment. People just give you this look when you tell them where you live. Orloff must go! Let him pay for his own benefits. That's the only reason he's there.
Me Me Me

Perkasie, PA

#22 Sep 23, 2012
Jersey Duke wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you going 35 in the 25 MPH speed trap in front of the police station! They don't even need to use much gas to make the township some money there!
Close 41 MPH. Easy money maker. I now go 15 MPH or slower just to pi$$ people off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quakertown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
psychic readings (May '11) 3 hr Lisa 16
News Sample over 75 beers at McCoole's Beer Festival... 21 hr Vinny 2
Coyotes? Apr 23 Anonymous 8
Orloff v Arnold Apr 22 Grow some balls RTPD 2
Morning star (Nov '15) Apr 20 Private 26
Richland Meadows Trailer Park (Jul '12) Apr 19 Eav 28
News Farm-to-plate restaurant to set up shop in Quak... Apr 18 barbxx11 13

Quakertown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance