Lets Vote

Perkasie, PA

#1 Nov 9, 2012
It's time to voice your opinion. After all we have been through with Sandy and all, do you really think our town is ready?
According to the Richland Township Newsletter.
The next vote in Richland Township., is if RTPD should go 24/7.
Ah ok? Did anyone see a Richland cop in the emergency?
Neither did I!
How stupid do these fools think we are?
I feel that most of the trees that fell on my land the Twp. should pay for.
This Twp. is run by 3 clowns!
Lets Vote

Perkasie, PA

#2 Nov 9, 2012
Also, please don't tell me if you have a gripe go to a meeting! I've been there, done that. The 3 little pigs could care less unless you line their pockets or give them free drinks.
OMG

Lansdale, PA

#3 Nov 9, 2012
Didn't Orloff and Ficco tell you this won't count?
JoJo

Salisbury, MD

#4 Nov 14, 2012
Remember this come Election day! Remeber this come Decision Time!!!!!!!
BSDetector

Sellersville, PA

#5 Nov 14, 2012
You've really outdone yourself! Four post with different names and locations. Who said you were a talentless douche bag? That's showing them. Oh and forgot to tell you, your opinion doesn't count because you cry like a b$tch! HAAA!
southpark69

Quakertown, PA

#6 Nov 14, 2012
Sure go 24/7 an up the taxes more to pay for them..Sure,I will vote for that. NOT

What fuggin emergency during the storm???
YOu are such a got damn baby.
JoJo

United States

#7 Nov 15, 2012
BSDetector wrote:
You've really outdone yourself! Four post with different names and locations. Who said you were a talentless douche bag? That's showing them. Oh and forgot to tell you, your opinion doesn't count because you cry like a b$tch! HAAA!
Oh Great, another Twp PIG monitoring TOPIX. Oh, and forgot to tell you, my opinion does count because I am the one that hires and fires you. Right now, I'd suggest you get your resume updated. Shouldn't be too difficult. You've got nothing to put on it.
No JOBrien

Hatfield, PA

#8 Nov 15, 2012
JoJo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Great, another Twp PIG monitoring TOPIX. Oh, and forgot to tell you, my opinion does count because I am the one that hires and fires you. Right now, I'd suggest you get your resume updated. Shouldn't be too difficult. You've got nothing to put on it.
You know alot about being fired. Didnt they fire you from Radio Shack because you got caught stealing?
JoJo

United States

#9 Nov 15, 2012
No JOBrien wrote:
<quoted text>You know alot about being fired. Didnt they fire you from Radio Shack because you got caught stealing?
That would really be something if it was true. I didn't work at Radio Shack. If you're talking about Brien? He resigned from there after he was robbed at Gun Point and the Co. Wouldn't provide any security. Nice try Arnold.
No JOBrien

Hatfield, PA

#10 Nov 15, 2012
JoJo wrote:
<quoted text>
That would really be something if it was true. I didn't work at Radio Shack. If you're talking about Brien? He resigned from there after he was robbed at Gun Point and the Co. Wouldn't provide any security. Nice try Arnold.
You mean Caldwell was so drunk that he mistook a kid buying batteries for someone trying to rob him.

Not only his Caldwell afraid of the township officials, but he's afraid of phantom thieves.
JoJo

United States

#11 Nov 15, 2012
No JOBrien wrote:
<quoted text>You mean Caldwell was so drunk that he mistook a kid buying batteries for someone trying to rob him.

Not only his Caldwell afraid of the township officials, but he's afraid of phantom thieves.
Get to work Arnold. We don't pay you to bash good taxpayers, we don't pay you to write fiction, and we don't pay you to spend your days drinking for free at Casey's and we sure as hell don't pay you to drive drunk afterward. AHole!
No JOBrien

Hatfield, PA

#12 Nov 15, 2012
JoJo wrote:
<quoted text>
Get to work Arnold. We don't pay you to bash good taxpayers, we don't pay you to write fiction, and we don't pay you to spend your days drinking for free at Casey's and we sure as hell don't pay you to drive drunk afterward. AHole!
What do you know about working or paying for anything? You're an economic midget.
JoJo

United States

#13 Nov 15, 2012
No JOBrien wrote:
<quoted text>What do you know about working or paying for anything? You're an economic midget.
Get to work! You worthless POS!
Bob

Sellersville, PA

#14 Nov 15, 2012
JoJo wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you know so much about this guy. Be careful not to carry any batteries in your pocket when you are going over to pleasure him later. He might mistake them for a gun call the 5-0.
JoJo

Flourtown, PA

#15 Nov 15, 2012
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how you know so much about this guy. Be careful not to carry any batteries in your pocket when you are going over to pleasure him later. He might mistake them for a gun call the 5-0.
I'd say the same could/should be said for him. Now get to work. We're sick of paying for your worthless a$$es.
Bob

Sellersville, PA

#16 Nov 15, 2012
JoJo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd say the same could/should be said for him. Now get to work. We're sick of paying for your worthless a$$es.
Poor JoJo. Seems he needs a LifeLife!
buffys gunt

Bronx, NY

#17 Nov 15, 2012
Lets Vote wrote:
It's time to voice your opinion. After all we have been through with Sandy and all, do you really think our town is ready?
According to the Richland Township Newsletter.
The next vote in Richland Township., is if RTPD should go 24/7.
Ah ok? Did anyone see a Richland cop in the emergency?
Neither did I!
How stupid do these fools think we are?
I feel that most of the trees that fell on my land the Twp. should pay for.
This Twp. is run by 3 clowns!
No more donuts until they re arrest Buffy guenst!!
JoJo

Quakertown, PA

#18 Nov 15, 2012
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor JoJo. Seems he needs a LifeLife!
Get to work. We're sick of paying for your worthless a$$es.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quakertown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dear Dad 5 hr Pathetic 4
Tim Arnold stop posting on Fed. Property 6 hr Colonel Sanders 4
Plumbing 7 hr Bubbles 1
News Funding teacher pensions at forefront of Quaker... 11 hr entitledhippies 5
Is God Real? (Mar '13) 21 hr plausibility 289
News Marino's Stepbrother Questions Police Actions a... (Aug '12) 22 hr Neighborhood Watcher 35
Brickyard status Tue Uncle Richard 2
More from around the web

Quakertown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]