The Local Restaurant
Curious

Perkasie, PA

#1 Sep 14, 2017
Is it still going to open in the old Eagle hotel.? Haven't seen anything about it lately.
Local

Perkiomenville, PA

#2 Sep 24, 2017
Looks the same to me. Empty most of the time.
Tired of it all

Quakertown, PA

#3 Sep 24, 2017
They're even offering free pool now. I agree that it looks empty. What happened to the farm to plate restaurant?
Uncle Richard

Quakertown, PA

#4 Sep 28, 2017
They need some hot bartender chicks. Not the toads and dirty dudes that are in there now. Guarantee if they got a couple of grade A, scantily clad, pieces of azz slinging drinks, place would perk up a bit.
Disappointed

Perkiomenville, PA

#5 Sep 29, 2017
Thought they'd be serving food by now. I wonder what happened to the other restaurant they were supposed to have open two months ago on the Ridge.
Prick Flair

Quakertown, PA

#6 Oct 1, 2017
They moved all the transients out of the upstairs. Now all that remains is the stench of cigarettes and piss. give 'em some time. The suggestion about some hot bartenders is a good one though. the women they have in there now are livestock.
Disappointed

Selbyville, DE

#7 Oct 1, 2017
Prick Flair wrote:
They moved all the transients out of the upstairs. Now all that remains is the stench of cigarettes and piss. give 'em some time. The suggestion about some hot bartenders is a good one though. the women they have in there now are livestock.
Really? There had been no smoking there for years. And I thought there were only a few people living there. Could care less about the "hot servers". I am just interested in the menu. Which there has been none.
Sad But True

Quakertown, PA

#8 Oct 15, 2017
There are plenty of yuppie gastro pubs around. Why don't you patronize them? The Country Place is likely your speed and budget. Drive your Harley down there with your bovine partner, strap on your feedbag and await the grim reaper like a good drone.
madame mona

Bladensburg, MD

#9 Oct 15, 2017
Sad But True wrote:
There are plenty of yuppie gastro pubs around. Why don't you patronize them? The Country Place is likely your speed and budget. Drive your Harley down there with your bovine partner, strap on your feedbag and await the grim reaper like a good drone.
And pay the tab from their MAC machine with the $5 surcharge because the crooked bastards don't take plastic so they can skim on the income tax.
Mary

Perkiomenville, PA

#10 Oct 22, 2017
I saw there is a sign out front that says kitchen now open.
Mr Wolf

Quakertown, PA

#11 Oct 29, 2017
I had a drink in there the other night. Cleaned up a little. The liquor is no longer watered down....which was an Eagle hallmark. No music, which sucks. They did have some decent bands in there. However, the kitchen IS open. Food isn't bad, but it is rather pricey. I think the burgers are like $10+. not a "hot server" in sight though.....lol.
Sam

Perkiomenville, PA

#12 Nov 1, 2017
Mr Wolf wrote:
I had a drink in there the other night. Cleaned up a little. The liquor is no longer watered down....which was an Eagle hallmark. No music, which sucks. They did have some decent bands in there. However, the kitchen IS open. Food isn't bad, but it is rather pricey. I think the burgers are like $10+. not a "hot server" in sight though.....lol.
Yes, they did have good bands there. And Danny was a great host.
Mary

Perkiomenville, PA

#13 Dec 13, 2017
So is this place ever going to become the local ? I don't think they picked the right location.
Alan

Perkasie, PA

#14 Jan 27, 2018
So what happened? We went there today and it was closed. What a shame, I enjoyed it so much when it was in Souderton

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quakertown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are there any arcades in Quakertown? (Jul '11) Jul 12 Skater 9
Upper Bucks Explosions Thread Deleted Jul 2 Sing 11
Memories of Quakertown (Jan '10) Jul 2 Tired of it all 789
QCSD Board Members Jun 29 Irony 43
Sacred Heart Home Orphanage (May '07) Jun 25 hrvata 162
re max 440 (Jul '08) Jun 21 Curious reader 101
Anyone notice the LOUD drone at night Jun '18 Poedresident 1

Quakertown Jobs

Personal Finance

Quakertown Mortgages