First Prev
of 4
Next Last
local

Cherry Hill, NJ

#1 Jan 28, 2010
http://www.phillyburbs.com/news/local/the_int...
Osha fines qmart... waldo blames Earl
Mugging after midnight,sounds like a drug deal gone bad.
2 stories in 1 day WOW
Funny

Leonia, NJ

#2 Jan 28, 2010
Here is the link: http://www.phillyburbs.com/news/local/the_int...

Another reason I choose not to move into Spring Meadow. The QMart just attracts creeps.
Pop

Lansdale, PA

#3 Jan 28, 2010
My condolences to Earl's Family. I am sorry this tragedy has to surface again.

Bloggers just remember a man,husband,father, grandfather died. Please respect the family. They are good People
NotZKM

Quakertown, PA

#4 Jan 28, 2010
Pop wrote:
My condolences to Earl's Family. I am sorry this tragedy has to surface again.
Bloggers just remember a man,husband,father, grandfather died. Please respect the family. They are good People
They are good people, and so was Earl. Now this filthy ass is trying to push the blame on him.

It's time for Earl's family to sue the pants off the molester, and hit him where it REALLY counts--his wallet.
ReRe

Bally, PA

#5 Jan 28, 2010
What happened in the parking lot could have happened in any parking lot in Bucks County.
Just because it happened at the Qmart has nothing to do with the businesses that are there trying to make a living. Nor does it have anything to do with Spring Meadow devolpement next door to the market. So Funny it could happen where you live now.
qtownres

Maryland Heights, MO

#6 Jan 28, 2010
Q-marts ignorance of workplace and OSHA's rules doesn't give the owner the right to blame the man who was killed. If anybody deserves blame it should be the owner who did not follow the safety rules. My thoughts and prayers go out to Earl's family.
Funny

Leonia, NJ

#7 Jan 28, 2010
ReRe wrote:
What happened in the parking lot could have happened in any parking lot in Bucks County.
Just because it happened at the Qmart has nothing to do with the businesses that are there trying to make a living. Nor does it have anything to do with Spring Meadow devolpement next door to the market. So Funny it could happen where you live now.
But it didn't, it happened at the Qmart and next to Spring Meadow.
ILuvBucks

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Jan 28, 2010
The fines were disrespectful?
class of 95

Riverside, NJ

#9 Jan 28, 2010
"Woldow characterized the fines as "technical" matters, rather than workplace hazards. "These are things we never knew we needed to do because in more than 70 years of business we never had contact with OSHA," he said. "

Since when does ignorance serve as a pass from responsibility? THe cops don't care if you are speeding because you didnt know the speed limit. It's your job to know, and it is also any employer's job to comply with OSHA guidelines.
class of 95

Riverside, NJ

#10 Jan 28, 2010
Funny wrote:
<quoted text>But it didn't, it happened at the Qmart and next to Spring Meadow.
So...what is your point? Just trying to make the people who chose to buy there feel bad or regret their decision?
NotZKM

Quakertown, PA

#11 Jan 28, 2010
class of 95 wrote:
"Woldow characterized the fines as "technical" matters, rather than workplace hazards. "These are things we never knew we needed to do because in more than 70 years of business we never had contact with OSHA," he said. "
Since when does ignorance serve as a pass from responsibility? THe cops don't care if you are speeding because you didnt know the speed limit. It's your job to know, and it is also any employer's job to comply with OSHA guidelines.
Plus, what about Richland Township's involvement in this? After all, Richland's fire marshal, Fred Guenst, is Woldow's chief of security. I think this could mushroom if the Yerkes family presses charges.
Midnight

Egg Harbor Township, NJ

#12 Jan 28, 2010
That's the ultimate form of passing-the-buck. An owner who claims it was the dead workers fault for his own death simply because the worker happened to also be director of maintenance. He isn't even around any more to dispute the owner.

The ultimate responsibility here is the owner, not the guy who died.
Station Rd

Quakertown, PA

#13 Jan 28, 2010
Woldow's chickens have come home to roost.
Investor

Summit, NJ

#14 Jan 28, 2010
class of 95 wrote:
<quoted text>
So...what is your point? Just trying to make the people who chose to buy there feel bad or regret their decision?
I could care less what they did, I carer about ME. I am saying I am glad I didn't move in there.
class of 95

Quakertown, PA

#15 Jan 28, 2010
Investor wrote:
<quoted text>I could care less what they did, I carer about ME. I am saying I am glad I didn't move in there.
"being glad" and posting here about it are not the same thing.

There's no reason to even say it, other than to rub it in the faces of the homebuyers there. I mean, let's be real.
Arty

Manahawkin, NJ

#16 Jan 28, 2010
Woldow's own comments prove what a monster he is.
There can be no humanity in an employer who publicly holds an 85 year old man responsible for his own accidental passing.
Investor

Summit, NJ

#17 Jan 28, 2010
class of 95 wrote:
<quoted text>
"being glad" and posting here about it are not the same thing.
There's no reason to even say it, other than to rub it in the faces of the homebuyers there. I mean, let's be real.
Yes, That's why we come on this MB, to rub things in people's faces. Call it what you want, not my problem.
The Real QT Mom

Bethlehem, PA

#18 Jan 28, 2010
Unbelievable but I can't say I'm surprised. Leave it to Woldow to find a way to deflect the blame onto a dead man who he purports to have loved like family. Yet another example of his sterling character.$4500 is nothing compared to the karma headed his way. Dirtbag of the century, no, make that two centuries.

God bless Earle and his family. At least Earle won't have to put up with W in the afterlife, we all know where W is headed.
yep

Egg Harbor Township, NJ

#19 Jan 28, 2010
Investor wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, That's why we come on this MB, to rub things in people's faces. Call it what you want, not my problem.
it will be when it shows up in your neighborhood. Dont say it wont..its EVERYWHERE, its the people you LEAST EXPECT!!
ThatsStrange

United States

#20 Jan 28, 2010
Notice how there aren't any Sellersville IP addresses on this thread? That's unusual. Wonder why? I guess he said enough in the article.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quakertown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Quakertown corrupts in close quarters. 22 hr Snartz 10
A Plus Family Dental (Jul '14) 23 hr No Spam 32
Freckles Mon PooperScooper 3
Neighborhood Bully May 2 ilikeher 3
Ametek U.S. Gauge (Jul '12) May 1 Historic S-evil 128
Poll Who feels Tim Arnold should not be re-elected? May 1 Facebook 14
public nuisance May 1 titsmcgee 5
More from around the web

Quakertown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE