QCSD Sexual Assaults
Samantha

United States

#41 Dec 6, 2012
Before Hobit comes Troll wrote:
If there are hearings, it is public. Share a link or name the people involved in the hearings. It is quite simple.
Violations of the ADA laws are not necessarily public, especially the beginning stages to protect employees whose rights have been violated. Administrators in QCSD have NO concern for laws like these and have consistently violated them. Didnt even bother to show up for the hearing They have NO empathy for sick employees. There are several potential lawsuits that could cost this community, and that is just ADA violations
Born behind the Q-Mart

Washington Grove, MD

#42 Dec 7, 2012
Bring back Jim Beerer ('beer'- priceless!) and Tater-Head
Ezral

Perkasie, PA

#43 Dec 7, 2012
Info wrote:
<quoted text>
He may be gay, but he's no pedophile. Great teacher, actually.
Mr. Kraft would NEVER do anything inappropriate and just mentioning him in this thread is NOT FAIR. He is not a pedophile and him being gay has nothing to do with this.
Before hobbit

Broomall, PA

#44 Dec 8, 2012
Samantha...can't speak on what you mentioned but I do know personally that a rep from QCSD tried to strong-arm a private school in the area. The conversations and threats were totally illegal. It went up into the state system but was settled to keep things cool in the community.
Rumor Has It

Broomall, PA

#45 Dec 8, 2012
An unnamed person did something and the district strongarmed an unnamed private school...

Thus, the great wheel of the rumor mill turns.

Just whisper down the lane and see what happens.

Where's Adele when you need her?
Hob

Broomall, PA

#46 Dec 9, 2012
Sorry... The event of strong arming is over and I will not name the org or people involved. True... most of topix QT is inaccurate. I have no axe to grind as the saying goes. I don't hate anybody and hold no grudges. What I alluded to is 100% accurate. It is even documented in letters which was pretty dumb on the admins part. I only post what I know is completely true.
need to know

Colmar, PA

#47 Jan 22, 2013
i was just wondering why this thread seemed to die? there has been hearsay in the community about this topic for quite sometime and it would be nice if somebody had some details they could share that actually could make a difference.
Just sayin

Broomall, PA

#48 Jan 22, 2013
need to know wrote:
i was just wondering why this thread seemed to die? there has been hearsay in the community about this topic for quite sometime and it would be nice if somebody had some details they could share that actually could make a difference.
If you haven't noticed they aren't the most reliable bunch especially the looney tooney crew.
need to know

Colmar, PA

#49 Jan 22, 2013
April's post from 12/2 caught my eye. the one about this un-named person still destroying peoples lives. From what i heard recently, that might actually be true. I have no hard evidence yet but rumors are.
Adele

Broomall, PA

#50 Jan 22, 2013
need to know wrote:
April's post from 12/2 caught my eye. the one about this un-named person still destroying peoples lives. From what i heard recently, that might actually be true. I have no hard evidence yet but rumors are.
Rumor has it?

There's been nothing in the paper and something like this would have made the local news stations too.

The SKY is FALLing.
need to know

Colmar, PA

#51 Jan 23, 2013
True, but that doesnt mean that the Predator might not back be out preying on some new unsupecting female again. I just can't understand as a parent why all these cover ups occurred to protect this person (who ever it is) and now they might possibly be at it again. I just hope somebody else's life doesn't get destroyed because of these so called cover ups.
Skeptic

Broomall, PA

#52 Jan 23, 2013
need to know wrote:
True, but that doesnt mean that the Predator might not back be out preying on some new unsupecting female again. I just can't understand as a parent why all these cover ups occurred to protect this person (who ever it is) and now they might possibly be at it again. I just hope somebody else's life doesn't get destroyed because of these so called cover ups.
If it's real and there is an investigation, put out her name to protect others.

If this is a sick joke, go crawl back under your rock.

My money is on scenario number 2.
open your eyes

Center Valley, PA

#53 Jan 23, 2013
What do we have here. Sombody opened the door in Qtown.Now that it's open,look inside snd see what else is hidden You'll be amazed!!If this has been over looked for years what else is going on behind the backs of the public. I think that who ever is involved with this or knew about it and did not come forward should be dismissed. Know matter what position you hold. Well it looks to me that this will be shoved under the rug. It could cost alot of taxpayers money to settle this if it goes that far. Oh!! that's right with the money they'll saving by getting subcontractors, they should be able to handle court [then take it from the bottom and put it on the top] How much more can they handle. Open Your Eye
Skeptic

Broomall, PA

#54 Jan 23, 2013
open your eyes wrote:
What do we have here. Sombody opened the door in Qtown.Now that it's open,look inside snd see what else is hidden You'll be amazed!!If this has been over looked for years what else is going on behind the backs of the public. I think that who ever is involved with this or knew about it and did not come forward should be dismissed. Know matter what position you hold. Well it looks to me that this will be shoved under the rug. It could cost alot of taxpayers money to settle this if it goes that far. Oh!! that's right with the money they'll saving by getting subcontractors, they should be able to handle court [then take it from the bottom and put it on the top] How much more can they handle. Open Your Eye
Blah, blah, blah.

This is the same response given to every inquiry into this person's identity...vague and cryptic, but never any substance.

Have fun in Salem, Abigail.
need to know

Colmar, PA

#55 Feb 11, 2013
how can i find a copy of the code of conduct or code of ethics form that each teacher and administrator has to sign before being hired into the district. There has to be something in there about dating or harassing fellow teachers/administrators. does anybody know how to find this?
Sneakers

Perkasie, PA

#56 Feb 11, 2013
need to know wrote:
how can i find a copy of the code of conduct or code of ethics form that each teacher and administrator has to sign before being hired into the district. There has to be something in there about dating or harassing fellow teachers/administrators. does anybody know how to find this?
File a request under the Freedom of Information Act.
Warming

Broomall, PA

#57 Feb 11, 2013
need to know

Colmar, PA

#58 Mar 15, 2013
Warming thanks for your help. i got everything i need now. wish me luck!
Katie

Newtown Square, PA

#59 Apr 3, 2013
I had a friend back in 95-96 that a teacher-now administrator was dating and continued to date through the students middle school & hs years. She really messed her up & she is still messed up over it. It's sad :/ I'm pretty sure she was fired from coaching basketball because of allegations of messing with player(s)which were all true but the girl did not come forward ( maybe there were more girls but I only know of one). I had NO idea she was still messing with young girls. Back then I thought it was okay (just a kid) but now I think it's so sick! I hope someone comes forward.....
Skeptic

Broomall, PA

#60 Apr 3, 2013
Katie wrote:
I had a friend back in 95-96 that a teacher-now administrator was dating and continued to date through the students middle school & hs years. She really messed her up & she is still messed up over it. It's sad :/ I'm pretty sure she was fired from coaching basketball because of allegations of messing with player(s)which were all true but the girl did not come forward ( maybe there were more girls but I only know of one). I had NO idea she was still messing with young girls. Back then I thought it was okay (just a kid) but now I think it's so sick! I hope someone comes forward.....
So, this teacher turned administrator was dating a middle school girl all the way through high school? Really? And that was 17 - 18 years ago? Why would a girl, 11/12 years and up be "dating" an adult? Where were her parents?

It's interesting how this thread keeps getting hits every few months to bring it back to the surface.

If this was real, someone would have gone to the police or Bucks County DA by now and the news about an investigation would have been in the local papers and possibly the Philly TV stations. If this has been going on for as many years as has been alleged, then this would be the local version of Jerry Sandusky.

Do you really think the administration would sweep something as egregious as this under the rug to protect one person with all the furor from Penn State still fresh in everyone's mind, when anyone concealing this knowledge would most likely lose their job and state pension and most likely do time in jail? Think about it.

And please don't patronize me about not caring or turning a blind eye to inappropriate behavior by a district employee. You were given ample time and opportunities to come forward with a name, but have danced around it in every response.

WHY won't you put forth a name...so you can't be hit with a libel suit?

So, how's the witch hunt going, Abigail?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quakertown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where's Waldow? 7 hr dog rocket 4
Richland Township Water Authority letter 15 hr Your Neighbor 7
Paul Stepanoff Needs to be Removed NOW! (Jul '14) Thu RUKidding 165
Elaine Powers Figure Salon... (Sep '12) May 23 LOL 13
Trash May 23 Gonz 3
Poll What is the best pizza in Quakertown? (Mar '09) May 18 Daverr 65
News Quakertown amphitheater to offer Blood, Sweat &... May 18 Qtown Brown 4

Quakertown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance