QCSD Sexual Assaults
personal space

Perkasie, PA

#21 Dec 2, 2012
How about that art teacher with the man haircut
April

United States

#22 Dec 2, 2012
The threads not about which teachers in the Q might or not be gay. Gay teachers don't cross the line any more often than straight teachers. It's about one female teacher turned administrator that ruined lines over a 25 year period. And probably still is destroying lives.
Question

Broomall, PA

#23 Dec 2, 2012
April wrote:
The threads not about which teachers in the Q might or not be gay. Gay teachers don't cross the line any more often than straight teachers. It's about one female teacher turned administrator that ruined lines over a 25 year period. And probably still is destroying lives.
Who is that teacher/administrator that "still is destroying lives?"

You do know that if this thread is falsely accusing someone, they can subpoena Topix to identify you and others making these accusations and sue you for libel.
Cori

United States

#24 Dec 3, 2012
a) no one has named anyone
b) the attempt was to reach out to the many potential victims to build a stronger case
c) why are you so accepting of child/teenage sexual abuse? Such a wierd community that tolerates sick behavior
pat

Emmaus, PA

#25 Dec 3, 2012
no one accepts this behavior, but no evidence has been forwarded to confirm who or if anything really happened. Any angry person can accuse anyone of any crime. It has happened many times.
If it happened - string them up, but without names and dates and verified evidence, its just more troll slop.
Qtown resident

Sellersville, PA

#26 Dec 3, 2012
Is it Serge?
Fine

Broomall, PA

#27 Dec 3, 2012
Qtown resident wrote:
Is it Serge?
I asked the same question and got a song and dance.

I will call this a witch hunt until someone puts forth a name. At that time, this will be Arthur Miller's Salem, or a pedophile will have been outed. If the person who started this thread turns out to be an Abigail Williams, then this will have been a sick joke and a possible libel suit. However, if the accusations are true, then naming the individual might bring more victims out, just like the Jerry Sandusky case.
Stacey

United States

#28 Dec 4, 2012
It doesn't look like the person who started the thread named anyone.
Troll alert

Broomall, PA

#29 Dec 4, 2012
Stacey wrote:
It doesn't look like the person who started the thread named anyone.
Then they are starting chit like that Jason guy always does.
Stacey

United States

#30 Dec 4, 2012
Troll alert wrote:
<quoted text>
Then they are starting chit like that Jason guy always does.
Nope. Wrong. Just trying every means possible to expose a monster. If u diont like it skip the thread and move on. If u have knowledge contact the DA. If not, shut the f up about trolls.

(ok Ricki)
Troll Alert

Broomall, PA

#31 Dec 4, 2012
Stacey wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Wrong. Just trying every means possible to expose a monster. If u diont like it skip the thread and move on. If u have knowledge contact the DA. If not, shut the f up about trolls.
(ok Ricki)
Either name your person, or stfu.

I'm not Ricki, if you mean Ricki Stein.

I'm a SHS parent and want to know, idiot.
Before Hobit comes Troll

Broomall, PA

#32 Dec 5, 2012
If there are hearings, it is public. Share a link or name the people involved in the hearings. It is quite simple.
Before Hobit comes Troll

Broomall, PA

#33 Dec 5, 2012

Thee_Rickster

“How Tequila works”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#34 Dec 5, 2012
syxxy wrote:
wow...when i attended this school there was a male teacher who constantly had boys at his home helping with "renovations".
Is that what they called it back then? LOL
Jason the punk

United States

#35 Dec 5, 2012
You could have neen my son but your mother swallowed.
Nah

Broomall, PA

#36 Dec 5, 2012
Before Hobit comes Troll wrote:
http://articles.philly.com/200 0-01-20/news/25596705_1_dennis -r-walters-quakertown-educator -indecent-assault
Can't be this old event.
I had this ahole in 11th grade. he was one of three gay English teachers at the HS. The other two, who died of AIDS, were Mayer and Willy...yeah, Willy.

Walters also had an incident with the cops at the adult bookstore up near Coopersburg. He was, and always will be an ahole.
Nah

Broomall, PA

#37 Dec 5, 2012
Sorry, it was Willey, Jim Willey and Denny Mayer.
Dina

United States

#38 Dec 5, 2012
Nope. This is about more recent events as well as older events. And it is not male-male, but a female destroying the lives of young female students and young female teachers. And anyone else who tried to stop it. This district will go broke in settlement and legal fees when all is exposed in the inky and Philly mag. Keep your head in the sand and keep denying it. It could never happen here, right?
Funny

Broomall, PA

#39 Dec 5, 2012
Dina wrote:
Nope. This is about more recent events as well as older events. And it is not male-male, but a female destroying the lives of young female students and young female teachers. And anyone else who tried to stop it. This district will go broke in settlement and legal fees when all is exposed in the inky and Philly mag. Keep your head in the sand and keep denying it. It could never happen here, right?
This has to be why Anita Serge got transferred out of the HS, right?
Dina

United States

#40 Dec 6, 2012
Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
This has to be why Anita Serge got transferred out of the HS, right?
Nah, that was for incompetence. The Q never admits a mistake

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quakertown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Qtown School Board Sat Boring 28
News Quakertown board gives final approval to new su... (May '14) Fri BobbiePolst 18
Your moms Fri Yummy 3
Tim Arnold posting on Federal property Thu Tired of you 14
coopersburg fire department social quarters Jun 21 susie Q 1
Bad Landlord ( Gary Serok) Jun 19 zoop 3
Ametek U.S. Gauge (Jul '12) Jun 18 Its Time 137
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Quakertown Mortgages