Comments
1 - 20 of 66 Comments Last updated Jun 14, 2013
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Rachel

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Nov 26, 2012
If you are a female who attended Quakertown schools between 1995-2012 and experienced any improper sexual contact by a female teacher or administrator - including but not limited to touch, contact, control, remarks/discussion, or harassment please contact the Bucks County District Attorney's office at 1-888-942-8257.
Lehigh County Resident

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Nov 27, 2012
This is going to get interesting. Obviously this is a current teacher too, due to the years listed above.
Farmboy

Quakertown, PA

#3 Nov 27, 2012
Yes they were the good old days
She could suck start a harley.How the old girl doing?
Info

Quakertown, PA

#4 Nov 27, 2012
Is that why Anita Serge got moved this year? She is a dyke, right?
poohstainedmustc he

Quakertown, PA

#5 Nov 27, 2012
Info wrote:
Is that why Anita Serge got moved this year? She is a dyke, right?
doubtful. Ms. Serge has been there a lot longer. I had her for a teacher 20 years ago.
parent

Quakertown, PA

#6 Nov 27, 2012
this smells like a witch hunt, but I don't have any other facts to know
Find Me

Hatfield, PA

#7 Nov 28, 2012
parent wrote:
More like the OP is on a fishing expedition.
Dorothy

Pennsburg, PA

#8 Nov 28, 2012
parent wrote:
A witch hunt? The super is a witch.
corn broom

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Nov 28, 2012
Dorothy wrote:
<quoted text>A witch hunt? The super is a witch.
Does this involve a corn Cobb ??
Hobbit

Quakertown, PA

#10 Nov 28, 2012
This sounds like BS ,someone out to start chit . People on here got nothing better to do than gossip .It starts with our wonderful hairdressers then off to topix ! Hi Jennifer
syxxy

Quakertown, PA

#11 Nov 28, 2012
wow...when i attended this school there was a male teacher who constantly had boys at his home helping with "renovations".
crazy

Quakertown, PA

#12 Nov 28, 2012
syxxy wrote:
wow...when i attended this school there was a male teacher who constantly had boys at his home helping with "renovations".
Who was that?
Class of 2009

East Stroudsburg, PA

#13 Nov 28, 2012
Mr. Craft would always have boys over at his home helping him, but thats all they did.
Info

Quakertown, PA

#14 Nov 28, 2012
Class of 2009 wrote:
Mr. Craft would always have boys over at his home helping him, but thats all they did.
He may be gay, but he's no pedophile. Great teacher, actually.
slappy

Ashburn, VA

#15 Nov 28, 2012
Dorothy wrote:
<quoted text>A witch hunt? The super is a witch.
She was always called the dragon lady when she was just a principal up at southern Lehigh, all cause she roared and spit fire at ya, but never was harmful.
Christie

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Nov 29, 2012
Been going on for years. No one cares because it is female-female
Fine

Quakertown, PA

#17 Nov 29, 2012
Christie wrote:
Been going on for years. No one cares because it is female-female
Really? Who is it then? Put up or shut up.
Christie

Brooklyn, NY

#18 Nov 29, 2012
No need to do it here. Btw one hearing starts tommorow in Harrisburgh regarding her repeated violations of the ADA act. Think the press will cover that? How much are we spending on her defense and the district's defense?

Three employees returned from being extremely sick (two cases of heart disease, one cancer) were confronted their FIRST day back and told they should consider resigning. This is the most heartless bitch on the planet This is just the first hearing. Keep paying the legal bills qtown residents And keep your monsters in administrative positions. This community deserves exactly what it gets because no one cares
Drew

Brooklyn, NY

#19 Nov 30, 2012
No one cares. It's just Quakertown. Many people have known about her actions for years. Seriously no one cares who she screws up mentally or physically
Fine

Quakertown, PA

#20 Nov 30, 2012
Christie wrote:
No need to do it here. Btw one hearing starts tommorow in Harrisburgh regarding her repeated violations of the ADA act. Think the press will cover that? How much are we spending on her defense and the district's defense?
Three employees returned from being extremely sick (two cases of heart disease, one cancer) were confronted their FIRST day back and told they should consider resigning. This is the most heartless bitch on the planet This is just the first hearing. Keep paying the legal bills qtown residents And keep your monsters in administrative positions. This community deserves exactly what it gets because no one cares
Well, you seem to be making some really strong allegations. Name the person of interest or are you just a troll stirring the pot?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quakertown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HD antenna 45 min FiOS 11
Paul Stepanoff violates local board procedures ... 2 hr Richland Resident 54
Easton woman hospitalized with head injuries in... 2 hr sallyann 1
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 3 hr Mr Johnson 3,933
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 3 hr Yoda 51,313
No boys on Quakertown's varsity girls' field ho... 7 hr muttley 22
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) 8 hr EDDIE SWINDELL 161
•••

Quakertown News Video

•••
•••

Quakertown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Quakertown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••