First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Enquiring Mind

Quakertown, PA

#1 Oct 21, 2016
Wow! The Richland Township newsletter arrived yesterday and what a read. Orloff is calling out Tim Arnold and the RTWA for inefficiency and advocating that the township sunset the authority into a township department. Claims significant cost savings, possibly lower rates. Compares Arnold's salary unfavorably to other water/sewer organizations in region. Most damningly, states RTWA was set up to benefit one man rather than the community. On the facing page is a rebuttal from the RTWA board. Not is a position to know who's right, but at a glance it's like Orloff woke up to advocate the right thing. Obviously is a political feud broken out into the open, but is there substance? No news coverage has hinted at board of supervisors discord. Anyone know wth is going in?
Cronkite

Swarthmore, PA

#2 Oct 21, 2016
Looks like Orloff has lost Arnold as an ally and is striking out at Tim personally.
The water authority has been a cash cow for the Supervisors. Orloff a cites loan" of 1.5 million for the softball park, and the Authority article cites 1.7 million for the same loan. If my memory is correct the loan was to be paid by the Richland Softball Association.
The Bucks County Herald had carried a story about the feuding some time ago. At that time Orloff was feuding with the other supervisor, Tim Ritter, as well.

Maybe Rick has a dislike to anyone named Tim!
Jane

Perkasie, PA

#3 Oct 21, 2016
Enquiring Mind wrote:
Wow! The Richland Township newsletter arrived yesterday and what a read. Orloff is calling out Tim Arnold and the RTWA for inefficiency and advocating that the township sunset the authority into a township department. Claims significant cost savings, possibly lower rates. Compares Arnold's salary unfavorably to other water/sewer organizations in region. Most damningly, states RTWA was set up to benefit one man rather than the community. On the facing page is a rebuttal from the RTWA board. Not is a position to know who's right, but at a glance it's like Orloff woke up to advocate the right thing. Obviously is a political feud broken out into the open, but is there substance? No news coverage has hinted at board of supervisors discord. Anyone know wth is going in?
Tim Arrnold has no eduction what so ever!
Time is now to dissolve RTWA.
Jane

Perkasie, PA

#4 Oct 21, 2016
Cronkite wrote:
Looks like Orloff has lost Arnold as an ally and is striking out at Tim personally.
The water authority has been a cash cow for the Supervisors. Orloff a cites loan" of 1.5 million for the softball park, and the Authority article cites 1.7 million for the same loan. If my memory is correct the loan was to be paid by the Richland Softball Association.
The Bucks County Herald had carried a story about the feuding some time ago. At that time Orloff was feuding with the other supervisor, Tim Ritter, as well.

Maybe Rick has a dislike to anyone named Tim!
The discourse started when Arnold didn't cash Orloff in on the last election.
Knowing Orloff is a deadbeat CPA Arnold took it as a chance to make money on his own.
TimArnoldFoil Hat

United States

#5 Oct 21, 2016
Front page of the rag (Richlandtownship times) Tim Arnold and his man crush, Mat Lawhead RTPD
Page 18 tells the real story of politics in Richlandtownship.
On page 19 are those about to lose their jobs.

Page 19 tells the fakess story of Tim Arnold desperate to keep his job!
Afraid to ever say he is (Tim Arnold) is the Richlandtownship Water Authority Director.
Curious

Swarthmore, PA

#6 Oct 22, 2016
Has the loan from the Water Authority to build the softball park been repaid? If not, where did the money go?
Sigourney

Arlington Heights, IL

#7 Oct 23, 2016
Curious wrote:
Has the loan from the Water Authority to build the softball park been repaid? If not, where did the money go?
That money has not been paid back. That money was never meant to be paid back. It was a political gift, courtesy of the RTBOS. In the time left to pay it off? No one will be around to answer for the crime that was committed. Pretty neat, huh? Also, don't forget that "OPEN SPACE" that was stolen from the taxpayer. This has all been stated in the past, but no one listens and no one votes. Very sad story.
Just Saying

Sellersville, PA

#8 Oct 23, 2016
DUMB & DUMBER
Sigourney

Arlington Heights, IL

#9 Oct 23, 2016
Just Saying wrote:
DUMB & DUMBER
Richland residents are the dummies. They been taken for a ride for years
Tim Foil Hat

Perkasie, PA

#10 Oct 23, 2016
Curious wrote:
According to RTBOS minutes, that were covered up?
This is what started the ass/slapping between Orloff and Arnold.
Tim Foil Hat

Perkasie, PA

#11 Oct 23, 2016
Sigourney wrote:
<quoted text>

That money has not been paid back. That money was never meant to be paid back. It was a political gift, courtesy of the RTBOS. In the time left to pay it off? No one will be around to answer for the crime that was committed. Pretty neat, huh? Also, don't forget that "OPEN SPACE" that was stolen from the taxpayer. This has all been stated in the past, but no one listens and no one votes. Very sad story.
The debt has been paid (supposedly) which lead to the two RTBOS idiots fighting like politicians do, on our dime. Richlandtownship Times newsletter is and always has been propaganda!(Words from assholes)
Tim Arnold writes, Rick Orloff writes, and at times, Criag Staat writes.
The most funny one comes from RTPD's head cop, Ceramy, Ficco, Tim Arnold?
Sigourney

Atlanta, GA

#12 Oct 24, 2016
Tim Foil Hat wrote:
<quoted text>The debt has been paid (supposedly) which lead to the two RTBOS idiots fighting like politicians do, on our dime. Richlandtownship Times newsletter is and always has been propaganda!(Words from assholes)
Tim Arnold writes, Rick Orloff writes, and at times, Criag Staat writes.
The most funny one comes from RTPD's head cop, Ceramy, Ficco, Tim Arnold?
I honestly don't believe a dime has been paid back on that loan (rolls eyes). I don't believe it was ever intended to be paid back. Is there any proof to that effect? I do know that RASA makes a ton of money on taxpayer property and restricts entry during their games. It all seems very illegal to me, but I no longer have a dog in this fight as no one cares.
Hey Arnold

Peachtree City, GA

#13 Oct 24, 2016
Do your homework, folks. The loan was paid off in it's entirety. The motion was made and carried at the June 13 meeting of the BOS.
Hey Arnold

Peachtree City, GA

#14 Oct 24, 2016
Jane wrote:
<quoted text>
Tim Arrnold has no eduction what so ever!
Time is now to dissolve RTWA.
Is your statement based on your observations of the BOS and RTWA meetings, or your one-on-one conversations with the man? Please enlighten us.
Sigourney

Burbank, CA

#15 Oct 24, 2016
Hey Arnold wrote:
Do your homework, folks. The loan was paid off in it's entirety. The motion was made and carried at the June 13 meeting of the BOS.
RASA paid off the loan? Or the township paid the loan back to RTWA?? Richland is probably one of the most corrupt local governments in the state. Now they have infiltrated the school board. It's actually fun watching these two local petty thieves going at each other. Now they're stealing from each other.
Richard Dawson

Warminster, PA

#16 Oct 24, 2016
Hi Darlin'( big smooch )
Looks like quite the Family Feud!
Did Orloff's lackeys at RASA pay off the loan?
The answer is?
Curious

Swarthmore, PA

#17 Oct 24, 2016
The minutes of the June 13 meeting of the BOS state that Richard Orloff made a motion to pay of the loan to the Richland Township Water Authority in the amount of $356.665.71. Tim Arnold abstained and the motion carried.
On page 18 of the township newsletter Mr. Orloff states, "In 2005-6, RTWA was flush with cash ... It was able to loan the Township 1.5 million for Veterans Park. Both entities benefited via interest earnings and interest savings."
On page 21 the Water authority replies,"The fact that your Water Authority was once able to loan the Township over One Million and Seven Hundred Thousand dollars ($1,700,000) should not be held against the Water Authority."
Many questions remain. Why did a water authority finance a softball park and to whom?
If the Authority was "flush with money" why wasn't the money applied to keep rates low for the users.?
Were previous payments made either by the RASA or the township toward the loan? If RASA paid part of the loan, how much?
Sigourney

Philadelphia, PA

#18 Oct 25, 2016
Curious wrote:
The minutes of the June 13 meeting of the BOS state that Richard Orloff made a motion to pay of the loan to the Richland Township Water Authority in the amount of $356.665.71. Tim Arnold abstained and the motion carried.
On page 18 of the township newsletter Mr. Orloff states, "In 2005-6, RTWA was flush with cash ... It was able to loan the Township 1.5 million for Veterans Park. Both entities benefited via interest earnings and interest savings."
On page 21 the Water authority replies,"The fact that your Water Authority was once able to loan the Township over One Million and Seven Hundred Thousand dollars ($1,700,000) should not be held against the Water Authority."
Many questions remain. Why did a water authority finance a softball park and to whom?
If the Authority was "flush with money" why wasn't the money applied to keep rates low for the users.?
Were previous payments made either by the RASA or the township toward the loan? If RASA paid part of the loan, how much?
RASA hasn't paid a dime. They have no intention of paying it back. The money was stolen from the taxpayers. CRONYISM!!!!! But no one cares
Tim Foil Hat

Perkasie, PA

#19 Oct 25, 2016
Sigourney wrote:
<quoted text>

I honestly don't believe a dime has been paid back on that loan (rolls eyes). I don't believe it was ever intended to be paid back. Is there any proof to that effect? I do know that RASA makes a ton of money on taxpayer property and restricts entry during their games. It all seems very illegal to me, but I no longer have a dog in this fight as no one cares.
You maybe right there was no word RASA paid a cent.
I feel there should be an investigation into all of this!
Theft of services

Philadelphia, PA

#20 Oct 25, 2016
Richlandtownship Water Authority is stealing money from the taxpayer and should be held accountable.
The other problem is Bucks County Sewer and Water are cashing in on RTWA's theft of services also!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quakertown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jason and Allison back!!! Thu Dani d 3
J. Reigle wears wire for Ralph Snyder Thu Dani d 22
Reigle and Boukalis deal Thu Dani d 6
Angry employer Wed rich guy...... 3
Skanky Yankee rd Oct 11 Dani d 2
How the district attorney works with the evil Oct 11 70 hour a work job 6
Who exactly wrote the bible? 🤔 Oct 10 Felina 2

Quakertown Jobs

Personal Finance

Quakertown Mortgages