First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ecjp

Hatfield, PA

#22 Mar 30, 2013
diesel wrote:
<quoted text>
My point if any; in my travels across the globe and throughout Europe, I made a conscience effort to both learn and speak numerous languages out of respect and necessity. Emphasis on respect.
No clue what taxes have to do with anything but, your panties are definitely in a bunch.
If he interacts mostly with Latinos he might not think he'd disrespecting anyone. Anyway, most cell phones can now interpret just about any language.
curious

Perkasie, PA

#24 Apr 1, 2013
wow ya don't say....he PAID his $30,000.00 to his back child support...let's see what everyone says now????!!!!
diesel

Quakertown, PA

#25 Apr 1, 2013
curious wrote:
wow ya don't say....he PAID his $30,000.00 to his back child support...let's see what everyone says now????!!!!
Yep, that's how the system works and precisely how it played out. No sorry! That back child support was deducted before the lottery winner received his payment and guarantee babies mamma alerted the child support agency of babies daddy's new found wealth and is asking for more due to his ability to pay accordingly.
Further more, like many lottery winners baby daddy will be flat broke in say 8-10 years.
Baby daddy should create a trust for himself and disappear.
diesel

Quakertown, PA

#26 Apr 1, 2013
curious wrote:
Should change your user name from 'curious' to CLUELESS

Child Support Arrears

Child support arrears are deducted from your lottery winnings after all taxes and tax liens have been satisfied. Some states do have a minimum amount of winnings set forth before child support arrears can be collected.

Paying Child Support

When you win the lottery, the money is considered income that the child support agency can take a certain percentage of towards your child support obligation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quakertown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Electrician? (Nov '13) 13 hr kody 15
Review: Milford Veterinary Clinic - Kathy L Jam... (Sep '09) Thu Ick 282
Rockhill Township Recycling Wed Angus Cameron 1
snow storm Jan 28 Duh 3
How to remove arsenic from your Quakertown water (Dec '10) Jan 27 Paul Bear 8
Is God Real? (Mar '13) Jan 26 hmmm 267
Comcast sucks@!!! (Oct '11) Jan 26 qtown mom 23

Quakertown News Video

Quakertown Dating
Find my Match