First Prev
of 2
Next Last
marie

Bladensburg, MD

#1 Dec 2, 2017
This year my daughters school bus.
Elementary. QCSD is loaded with special needs (emotional with discipline issues)
That formerly were on mini buses with seat belts and adult monitors along with a driver. Now they are on her big bus with no seat belts and no supervision while the driver try’s to drive with these kids running up and down the aisle and screaming. Afraid of an accident and after complaining with no results to the school district I am forced to drive my daughter to school and hire an attorney !!
Prick Flair

Quakertown, PA

#2 Dec 2, 2017
Sucks to be you. All those damaged snowflakes running amok, endangering your snowflake. Oh, the horror.
marie

Bladensburg, MD

#3 Dec 2, 2017
Prick Flair wrote:
Sucks to be you. All those damaged snowflakes running amok, endangering your snowflake. Oh, the horror.
Your name fits prick.
Since you likely rent a rat hole apartment you wouldn’t know about paying 9k a year to the school district for taxes and expecting your child to be safe from and back to home. I would surmise you also cost me a few thousand in taxes that welfare pays you.
marie

Bladensburg, MD

#4 Dec 2, 2017
Prick Flair wrote:
And in addition.

Hitting a nerve tells me perhaps one of your inbred cross eyed offspring is an offender. Do your self a favor and wipe the rat feces off your screen and roll your lizard tongue back into your maw because it’s not sharp enough.
marie

Bladensburg, MD

#5 Dec 2, 2017
It’s it’s IT’S.
marie

Bladensburg, MD

#6 Dec 2, 2017
Prick Flair wrote:
You Spanish prick flare have infested the diction on this forum.
me

Quakertown, PA

#8 Dec 3, 2017
The school system is struggling to a point where they had to close Milford and you’re whining about busses and who rides on which one?
gowdy stout

Quakertown, PA

#9 Dec 3, 2017
me wrote:
The school system is struggling to a point where they had to close Milford and you’re whining about busses and who rides on which one?
Cut me a break. They just installed a million dollar turf field. Good god you people are clueless.
me

Quakertown, PA

#10 Dec 3, 2017
gowdy stout wrote:
<quoted text>Cut me a break. They just installed a million dollar turf field. Good god you people are clueless.
That was the past administration not the current one.
gowdy stout

Quakertown, PA

#11 Dec 3, 2017
me wrote:
<quoted text>That was the past administration not the current one.
No it's not. It's the current admin. Get your head out of the sand. There grabbing your dollars in big taxes. Unless of course you RENT and let's not have the idiotic conversation that renters and landlords pay equal taxes. They don't.
me

Quakertown, PA

#12 Dec 3, 2017
gowdy stout wrote:
<quoted text>No it's not. It's the current admin. Get your head out of the sand. There grabbing your dollars in big taxes. Unless of course you RENT and let's not have the idiotic conversation that renters and landlords pay equal taxes. They don't.
Ok and enlighten me on why they closed Milford. If the money is flowing SO well why not just make the repairs it needed and keep it open? Why not pay down the huge deficit they have as well?
me

Quakertown, PA

#13 Dec 3, 2017
gowdy stout wrote:
<quoted text>No it's not. It's the current admin. Get your head out of the sand. There grabbing your dollars in big taxes. Unless of course you RENT and let's not have the idiotic conversation that renters and landlords pay equal taxes. They don't.
And I’m not denying the renters aren’t paying their share nor am I denying that money is being wasted
gowdy stout

Quakertown, PA

#14 Dec 4, 2017
me wrote:
<quoted text>Ok and enlighten me on why they closed Milford. If the money is flowing SO well why not just make the repairs it needed and keep it open? Why not pay down the huge deficit they have as well?
They closed Milford to reduce staff and reduce pension costs. Same with tohickon to be soon. They are spending like drunken sailors. All the sleepers are getting fleeced and don't even know it. Crooked school district.
Prick Flair

Terre Hill, PA

#15 Dec 4, 2017
marie wrote:
<quoted text>

And in addition.

Hitting a nerve tells me perhaps one of your inbred cross eyed offspring is an offender. Do your self a favor and wipe the rat feces off your screen and roll your lizard tongue back into your maw because it’s not sharp enough.
clearly, I must of been sharp enough to hit your nerve Marie. Your torrent of butthurt responses shows me just what I'm dealing with. A typical foul mouth qmartian who thinks her window licker is the only soul in the universe. Ask your hubby or the pool boy to throw you some D for Christmas. You clearly need it.
marie

Quakertown, PA

#16 Dec 4, 2017
Prick Flair wrote:
<quoted text>clearly, I must of been sharp enough to hit your nerve Marie. Your torrent of butthurt responses shows me just what I'm dealing with. A typical foul mouth qmartian who thinks her window licker is the only soul in the universe. Ask your hubby or the pool boy to throw you some D for Christmas. You clearly need it.
That sounds good as soon as you get it out of your throat.
Prick Flair

Terre Hill, PA

#17 Dec 5, 2017
Are you hot Marie? I could swing by....
marie

Philadelphia, PA

#18 Dec 6, 2017
Prick Flair wrote:
Are you hot Marie? I could swing by....
Swing on down on your vine.
Prick Flair

Blue Ball, PA

#19 Dec 8, 2017
So you're saying there's a chance.....lol
marie

Philadelphia, PA

#20 Dec 8, 2017
Prick Flair wrote:
So you're saying there's a chance.....lol
Iam waiting with open arms upstairs at the eagle. Just knock.
LillyRose

Quakertown, PA

#21 Dec 16, 2017
You pay 9k in taxes living upstairs at the Eagle?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quakertown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Castle Restaurant (Mar '18) 19 min Im board 4
JasonReigle Informant Nov 8 Phoney phone 1
Freedom of speach/fake phone Nov 8 Phoney phone 4
up to it again Nov 5 Im board 1
Stolen uber! Nov 5 Stolen UBER- 2
Staats Nov 4 Charlie sheen 6
Faith Christian Sellersville Nov 3 Freida Claxton 1

Quakertown Jobs

Personal Finance

Quakertown Mortgages