What is going in the target area shopping center

Posted in the Quakertown Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
interested Qtownian

Ocean City, NJ

#1 May 11, 2008
Besides a PetsSmart and a Circuit city what else is going into the lots in that shopping center?
Milly

AOL

#2 May 11, 2008
Fat chix clothing and a bunch of stores we don't really need. I went to Target and wasn't sure i was still in the USA...kept looking for a flag, could it be any farther back. Think of the xmas trek in the parking lot.
shut up

Allentown, PA

#3 May 11, 2008
Milly wrote:
Fat chix clothing and a bunch of stores we don't really need. I went to Target and wasn't sure i was still in the USA...kept looking for a flag, could it be any farther back. Think of the xmas trek in the parking lot.
you are an as s h ole
Hmmm

Perkasie, PA

#4 May 11, 2008
Here's an interesting fact: Notice all the 'big box' construction that has gone on since Orloff came into office 12 years ago (Target and Lowe's/Giant).

Do you know that he signed a petition to keep Wal Mart from building while he was still citizen O?

Interesting, isn't it?
Edward

AOL

#5 May 11, 2008
Hmmm wrote:
Here's an interesting fact: Notice all the 'big box' construction that has gone on since Orloff came into office 12 years ago (Target and Lowe's/Giant).
Do you know that he signed a petition to keep Wal Mart from building while he was still citizen O?
Interesting, isn't it?
Mr. Two-Faced only looks out for himself.
Bucks County Resident

Somerville, NJ

#6 May 12, 2008
There is a Men's Warehouse going in as well. This area definitely needed a mens clothing store. A Brooks Brothers would be nice as well, but they will not build one this close to Saucon Valley.
Susan

AOL

#7 May 12, 2008
Bucks County Resident wrote:
There is a Men's Warehouse going in as well. This area definitely needed a mens clothing store. A Brooks Brothers would be nice as well, but they will not build one this close to Saucon Valley.
Really, a men's wearstore... we need that, I'm tired of going to the mall for stuff. Why won't someone list what's going in....??? Where can we find out, perhaps all the leases' are not signed yet.
bored with Q-mart

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Jun 12, 2008
Why cant we have something that consumers really want besides another sneaker store.

Atleast, cant we have a variety store like Marshalls or TJ max...?or even non-fast fast food Penera Bread or Chilpotes,...come on ..please dont make me beg.
Hmmm

Perkasie, PA

#9 Jun 12, 2008
From my understanding, Circuit City backed out because of the looooonnnnnggggg delays with this place. Best Buy? might me taking its place.

“Back like a bad penny.”

Since: Mar 08

Metro Quakertown Area

#10 Jun 12, 2008
Hmmm wrote:
From my understanding, Circuit City backed out because of the looooonnnnnggggg delays with this place. Best Buy? might me taking its place.
Best Buy is definitely taking their place... just look at the facade.
Bored with Q

West Chester, PA

#11 Aug 5, 2008
Five Below is now joining the others
Fiona

Reading, PA

#12 Aug 5, 2008
bored with Q-mart wrote:
Why cant we have something that consumers really want besides another sneaker store.
Atleast, cant we have a variety store like Marshalls or TJ max...?or even non-fast fast food Penera Bread or Chilpotes,...come on ..please dont make me beg.
Panera Bread is in talks of going in the new section that hasn't even been built yet. Odd they wouldn't go into the existing buildings
Bucks County Resident

Somerville, NJ

#13 Aug 5, 2008
The locals wouldn't know what the hell Panera bread is.

“Here I am World”

Since: May 08

Quakertown

#14 Aug 5, 2008
Panera bread is awesome. They have great soup.
They have one in Montgomeryville. I take the kids there while my husband spends the afternoon in Best Buy
QTMom

Hatfield, PA

#15 Aug 5, 2008
Thank you for sharing your gloomy, unenlightened, and, as usual, inaccurate or misleading apprisal of the Quakertown area and its inhabitants. What a sad life you must lead to write such negative drivel. Perhaps someone as worldly and as anxious to eacape all things Philadelphia as you would be interested in this: http://www.home4family.co.uk/hotproperty/prop...
If this doesn't meet your needs, there are entire towns for sale right here in the USA- just google "rural towns for sale". You could be King for all days!
QTMom

Hatfield, PA

#16 Aug 5, 2008
or Queen
Bucks County Resident

Somerville, NJ

#17 Aug 5, 2008
QTMom wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for sharing your gloomy, unenlightened, and, as usual, inaccurate or misleading apprisal of the Quakertown area and its inhabitants. What a sad life you must lead to write such negative drivel. Perhaps someone as worldly and as anxious to eacape all things Philadelphia as you would be interested in this: http://www.home4family.co.uk/hotproperty/prop...
If this doesn't meet your needs, there are entire towns for sale right here in the USA- just google "rural towns for sale". You could be King for all days!
Actually I was just looking at a vacation in Dubai. Know anything about it?
QTMom

Hatfield, PA

#18 Aug 5, 2008
<quoted text>Actually I was just looking at a vacation in Dubai. Know anything about it?

Actually, I've talked with someone who visited there less than two years ago and had positive things to say about the econonic opportunities and the visitor ammenities but, as an American citizen, was hesitant to become involved with that oppressive government (on the civil rights side, not the economic opportunity side- if you are a man). Good luck!

Since: Aug 08

United States

#19 Aug 6, 2008
Milly wrote:
is ur life that bad that you have to bitch about everything and whats your problem do u have something agaist overweight people.and by the way u can just call it Lane Bryant instead bitch and things are always organized in a store so if a flag happens to be found in the back of target who cares they have flags and thats all that matters.
townie

Reading, PA

#20 Aug 6, 2008
From what I have read on these boards it seems like a lot of people have issues with overweight people. Shame of you. Not everyone is perfect. Why do people have to be so nasty.
I like the Target center. Go there now more than Walmart, love Maurices, kids love petsmart, will be really happy if Five Below goes in. Panera bread is good, although I really don't eat out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quakertown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 55 min Just Saying 51,491
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 3 hr Tab 3,998
No boys on Quakertown's varsity girls' field ho... 5 hr chittlins 48
Marriage Counselor Nearby 14 hr BigD 1
Best Dance School (Jun '13) Thu Momof3 87
Does anyone know when Little Caesar's is opening? Thu informant 20
Walmart Thu shopper 3
•••

Quakertown News Video

•••
•••

Quakertown Jobs

•••