Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Unique Driving School serves
Doylestown / Quakertown/ Coopersburg/ Pensburg/ Perkasie/ Sellersville/Lansdale, North Wales/ Montgomeryville/ Harleysville /Collegeville/ Norristown/ King Of Prussia / Ambler/ New Hope/ Ben Salem .
Pennsylvania State Certified and Comprehensively Insured, Department of Education License No 399098058
Please visit our web page uniqueds1.com or E mail us at uniqueds1@gmail.com for any questions.

Please read the reviews from hundred's of satisfied customers at uniqueds1.com/testimonials
Ken

Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Please read the reviews from hundred's of satisfied customers at http://uniqueds1.webs.com/apps/testimonials/
Ken

Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

OK... I am not the best driver out there. I sucked at parallel parking, my turns were horrible and ... my driving wasn't the best. I needed my driver's license and in my current condition, a fail was obvious. I looked up online for affordable rates and I get Unique Driving school which was unique in every way. They offered me a lower rate than any driver before by a minimum of $15. They gave me a driver's test in half a month (better than the 6+ weeks everyone else offered me). And, they offered me quality driving and cool techniques to think of while driving in order to feel comfortable driving. The two hours that I spent learning with the Unique Driving School was definitely worth my money so I am happy AND I have my driver's license :) 26 Oct, 2012
Einas
2 hours did the trick
Mom4Matt

Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Loved this company. Allen taught my Son to drive in just a handful of lessons. They also picked him up and took him to take his driving test so this nervous Mom could relax. He passed on his first try!! Thanks Unique driving school for a job well done!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Quakertown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Ferguson - Quakertown, PA 1 hr Charles 86
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 2 hr Condi Rice 3,900
HD antenna 4 hr smoking doctor 8
I can't drive…55 5 hr Opinion 17
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 9 hr Jesus C 51,282
driveway paving Aug 20 robb 7
In a lot of pain I need help Aug 20 cls0707 7

Search the Quakertown Forum:
•••

Quakertown News Video

•••
•••

Quakertown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••