How many women go braless ? NO MEN an...

How many women go braless ? NO MEN and Ladies be HONEST

Created by Kathy L on Mar 31, 2010

677 votes

Click on an option to vote

all of the time

sometime

once in awhile

depends on what I am wearing

almost never

never

would not be caught dead

are you crazy?

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Kathy L

Lafayette Hill, PA

#1 Mar 31, 2010
My g/f and me were talking about this last night so.........we decided to find out thru this pool
Kathy L

Lafayette Hill, PA

#2 Mar 31, 2010
Sorry--------POLL
queenDDD

Smithfield, PA

#3 Mar 31, 2010
I am a DDD - there is no way I would go out in public without a bra. I even cover up around the house - there's no disguise for these girls

“Barbie Doll Queen”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#4 Mar 31, 2010
Never would I go topless your nuts and crazy!!

“Barbie Doll Queen”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#5 Mar 31, 2010
Who ever thought this up
Kathy L

Lafayette Hill, PA

#6 Mar 31, 2010
My g/f and me were talking last night about the warm weather comming and then we started wondering how many women do go braless. Thus the pool. Me myself.......i have not worn a bra in yrs and yrs. I cant stand them.....amd no they dont sag. My g/f goes with out once in awhile.
Kathy L

Lafayette Hill, PA

#7 Mar 31, 2010
Thus the poll.
Kathy L

Lafayette Hill, PA

#8 Mar 31, 2010
Mrs-Jessica-D wrote:
Never would I go topless your nuts and crazy!!
I did not say----TOPLESS.........the statement was BRALESS. And no i am not nuts.......Thank you
well-endowed

Quakertown, PA

#9 Mar 31, 2010
I never go braless in public. Sometimes around the house but that's it. I'm a 36D and I have to much to be hanging freely. If I was smaller, maybe!! "Mine are real and they are spectacular". LOL, I got that from Seinfeld. Remember that episode???
i live for nice breasts

Philadelphia, PA

#10 Mar 31, 2010
well-endowed wrote:
I never go braless in public. Sometimes around the house but that's it. I'm a 36D and I have to much to be hanging freely. If I was smaller, maybe!! "Mine are real and they are spectacular". LOL, I got that from Seinfeld. Remember that episode???
I remember the episode of elain's nipples slip in the christmas car and her smothering georges head in her cleavage....Care to reenact that scene with me? LOL

“Barbie Doll Queen”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#11 Apr 1, 2010
Kathy L wrote:
<quoted text>I did not say----TOPLESS.........the statement was BRALESS. And no i am not nuts.......Thank you
Braless is the same as being topless ok woof woof
Rick O

Camp Hill, PA

#12 Apr 1, 2010
Kathy L wrote:
My g/f and me were talking last night about the warm weather comming and then we started wondering how many women do go braless. Thus the pool. Me myself.......i have not worn a bra in yrs and yrs. I cant stand them.....amd no they dont sag. My g/f goes with out once in awhile.
Are you and your g/f, like, lesbians?

Lesbians are way cool, hot.
Carol

Lafayette Hill, PA

#13 Apr 5, 2010
I voted in your poll,that I never wear a bra. I have not in yrs. I hate them. I think that a man must of invented them....lol. All you ladies,you should try it.....its the best
Denise

Quakertown, PA

#14 Apr 5, 2010
I have some perky C cups, and I love to have my girls free! Except when jogging. I almost caused a few accidents last week when guys were admiring my wonderful, bouncing ta-tas, when they should have had their eyes on the road.
Kathy

Lafayette Hill, PA

#15 Apr 5, 2010
Denise wrote:
I have some perky C cups, and I love to have my girls free! Except when jogging. I almost caused a few accidents last week when guys were admiring my wonderful, bouncing ta-tas, when they should have had their eyes on the road.
Hi......its really nice that you like the freedom of going braless. I NEVER EVER were a bra,infact I dont even own one...I hate them.
Denise

Quakertown, PA

#17 Apr 5, 2010
Kathy wrote:
<quoted text>Hi......its really nice that you like the freedom of going braless. I NEVER EVER were a bra,infact I dont even own one...I hate them.
The only problem is when I run. At first, the rubbing of the shirt on my nipples was rather stimulating. But then they got sore. The pain now outweighs the pleasure, so I have to use a sports bra when running over 2 miles.
Kathy

Lafayette Hill, PA

#18 Apr 5, 2010
Denise wrote:
<quoted text>
The only problem is when I run. At first, the rubbing of the shirt on my nipples was rather stimulating. But then they got sore. The pain now outweighs the pleasure, so I have to use a sports bra when running over 2 miles.
I had the same prob.. What I did was to wear bandaids..........you know the ones that are made like the size of a nickle. Put them on your nipples and you should be fine. Also good when you dont want them hard ans showing thur your shirt.
qtown guy

Philadelphia, PA

#19 Apr 5, 2010
Can you tell me when and where your gonna jog next? Id love to see that im a boobs man all the way! I think about them more than sports lol.

If you want you can email me so you dont have a bunch of people stalking you from here lmao

let me know and ill post my email;-)
Love thy neighbor i'm technically yours so show me some love ahahaha

p.s. im not an ugly creepy dude either im actually good looking
qtown guy

Philadelphia, PA

#20 Apr 5, 2010
I meant Denise haha
well-endowed

Quakertown, PA

#21 Apr 5, 2010
The last time I went jogging without a bra I came home with two black eyes.LOL!! Denise and Kathy, I envy you girls who can go jogging braless. My 36D's are too large to do that and I don't like pain of them bouncing up and down. Sports bra's are okay but they make me look squished and I'm proud of my boobs!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quakertown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dining in Quakertown Aug 12 Old Timer 7
Just Furniture Aug 10 Fred 9
Can I walk my dog on school property? (Sep '13) Jul 31 Curly Sue 22
Memories of Quakertown (Jan '10) Jul 31 Curly Sue 790
News Quakertown man's cell phone leads police to evi... (Jun '12) Jul 30 Claudette 29
Power outage Jul 30 Richland Girl 4
To Voters of Richland Township Jul 26 Trey Gowdy 2

Quakertown Jobs

Personal Finance

Quakertown Mortgages