Since: Mar 09

West Chester, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2010

Wow no...that's what I came into this thread looking for...lol...
Just The Truth

Egg Harbor Township, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2010

So where did you hear this? If you don't have any info, why post it?
herewego

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2010

Just The Truth wrote:
So where did you hear this? If you don't have any info, why post it?
Heard he is under a federal investigation. Thats it. Can't seem to find out anything else. Heard that all of the officers are happy he isn't there though.
Jersey Duke

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2010

Maybe he sneaked into orloaff's office!
Overweight lover

Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2010

Jersey Duke wrote:
Maybe he sneaked into orloaff's office!
Sneaked into his office and banged your wife! You didnt use a capital O isnt that proper my man! We cant listen to you, you cant write properly lighten up a**. Its a forum stop being a dictionary hero overbearing AS*HOLE!
A Larry Cerami Fan

Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2010

Judged:

Rick Orloff and Craig Staats' castle is crumbling. I heard he was involved in an altercation with one of his officers that led to this suspension. In addition, it came out in the Matthews case that he fixes tickets (reported on these blogs). He was involved in another altercation some years ago with Lori Benetz's then husband; LC was having an affair with LB. The man was thrown from a moving vehicle, ended up in the hospital for a number of days and no police report was ever filed nor was Larry Cerami charged. He was suspended twice from the QPD. Once for something yet unknown and the other caught on tape breaking and entering his Chief's office. When Tamburri attacked a lady at a polling place in 11/03, the RTPD showed up and did not exit the vehicle to handle the matter. The lady filed a police report, LC squelched it and did nothing in order to protect Tamburri. The lady was denied protection and justice. With one party power, the Orloff-Staats-Arnold lovefest is over.
Chloe

Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2010

Overweight lover wrote:
<quoted text>
Sneaked into his office and banged your wife! You didnt use a capital O isnt that proper my man! We cant listen to you, you cant write properly lighten up a**. Its a forum stop being a dictionary hero overbearing AS*HOLE!
More importantly did she have a capotal O ..
Jersey Duke

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2010

Overweight lover wrote:
<quoted text>
I also misspelled orloaf. I was just showing contempt for him. You guys who use different names all the time and call me names are a real joke!
Brenda

Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2010

A Larry Cerami Fan wrote:
Rick Orloff and Craig Staats' castle is crumbling. I heard he was involved in an altercation with one of his officers that led to this suspension. In addition, it came out in the Matthews case that he fixes tickets (reported on these blogs). He was involved in another altercation some years ago with Lori Benetz's then husband; LC was having an affair with LB. The man was thrown from a moving vehicle, ended up in the hospital for a number of days and no police report was ever filed nor was Larry Cerami charged. He was suspended twice from the QPD. Once for something yet unknown and the other caught on tape breaking and entering his Chief's office. When Tamburri attacked a lady at a polling place in 11/03, the RTPD showed up and did not exit the vehicle to handle the matter. The lady filed a police report, LC squelched it and did nothing in order to protect Tamburri. The lady was denied protection and justice. With one party power, the Orloff-Staats-Arnold lovefest is over.
Last one out in RT, turn off the lights.
Larry Cerami Pal Always

Pottstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2010

As usual people only comment on a person when there is something negative going on in that persons life. Anyone can make up a story and that's what's going on now!! Show me one person that doesn't have some dirt in their closet!!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2010

Judged:

Larry Cerami Pal Always wrote:
As usual people only comment on a person when there is something negative going on in that persons life. Anyone can make up a story and that's what's going on now!! Show me one person that doesn't have some dirt in their closet!!
Another Richland apologist.

Poor Richard Woldow...he served his time.

Poor Scott Guidos...he got a DUI, that was covered up, but give the guy a chance.

Now, it's none other than the Chief of Police! Boo-hoo!

This guy's been living "above the law" for years. If township officials are keeping their mouths shut, then you know it's a big one gone down in Richland.
HUH

Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2010

Judged:

Larry Cerami Pal Always wrote:
So you say there is some dirt in his closet. Negativity in your life means you are doing something wrong or are around the wrong people. If our elected officials refuse to tell us the true story, then rumors will abound. Come on 'fess up, even Tiger did!

By the way , I do believe I pay this persons salary along with all the other taxpayers of the township. I have a right to know what offense he has committed, and why are we paying him during this nebulous time off! The township players are suffering from a brain neurosis.
GottaBe Kidding

King Of Prussia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2010

Wow, almost 24 hours into this and still no "official" word from the noted spinmeister on these threads? You know this one is a biggie. Yet another reason I'll be happy to pay my EIT in a week.
JPro

Irvington, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2010

chief Cerami has been the very best man for the job and of great character. known him for 16 years.i would back him up any way necessary. no one should be sayin anything ,even if you think you know what the deal is. just aint right. J.P. quakertown,pa
Justice

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2010

Judged:

My guess is that "Larry Cerami Pal Always" would probably be a horseback riding cowgirl from the Last Chance Ranch. Looks like your boy is in need of rescue. I'm sure you can help him out after all you are currently building a new "Dog Pound". Remember, sleep with the dogs and you're bound to get fleas.

Cerami is a jerk off! I hope Rosenberg sues his ass and takes his house and any future pension payments he anticipates collecting.

I imagine "Larry Cerami Pal Always" has absolutely NO compassion for Officer Rosenberg. The officer is a hard working father of 4 who is the only income for his wife and kids. My prayers go out to his family for a speedy recovery.
Justice

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2010

Judged:

I imagine Cerami's banging "Jpro" too. You sound like another Jerk Off.
Stumped

Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2010

Justice wrote:
My guess is that "Larry Cerami Pal Always" would probably be a horseback riding cowgirl from the Last Chance Ranch. Looks like your boy is in need of rescue. I'm sure you can help him out after all you are currently building a new "Dog Pound". Remember, sleep with the dogs and you're bound to get fleas.
Cerami is a jerk off! I hope Rosenberg sues his ass and takes his house and any future pension payments he anticipates collecting.
I imagine "Larry Cerami Pal Always" has absolutely NO compassion for Officer Rosenberg. The officer is a hard working father of 4 who is the only income for his wife and kids. My prayers go out to his family for a speedy recovery.
What is the connection between Rosenberg and Cerami? What happened
and how is PC Cermai involved, I'm not familiar with the circumstances. Hope the injured officer is okay.
Again

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2010

Judged:

NotZKM wrote:
<quoted text>
Another Richland apologist.
Poor Richard Woldow...he served his time.
Poor Scott Guidos...he got a DUI, that was covered up, but give the guy a chance.
Now, it's none other than the Chief of Police! Boo-hoo!
This guy's been living "above the law" for years. If township officials are keeping their mouths shut, then you know it's a big one gone down in Richland.
NotZ. What the heck is wrong with you. Is this thread about Woldow too? Everything is about Woldow to you. Really Lady, get a life. You're dominating an entire Forum with your Woldow obsession. Incredible that you still post when so many think you're crazed!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2010

Judged:

Again wrote:
<quoted text>
NotZ. What the heck is wrong with you. Is this thread about Woldow too? Everything is about Woldow to you. Really Lady, get a life. You're dominating an entire Forum with your Woldow obsession. Incredible that you still post when so many think you're crazed!
Obviously, you didn't read for content. My post, which also included two others besides Woldow, was in response to the poster "Larry Cerami Pal Always."

It seems that when people involved with Richland government are exposed for illegal activity, someone always comes in to apologize for their bad behavior and brush it off as if nothing happened.

Oh, I'm not a lady either. Take your head out of your butt.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Quakertown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HD antenna 5 hr Kitty 9
Debate: Ferguson - Quakertown, PA 13 hr Charles 86
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 14 hr Condi Rice 3,900
I can't drive…55 17 hr Opinion 17
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 21 hr Jesus C 51,282
driveway paving Aug 20 robb 7
In a lot of pain I need help Aug 20 Anonymous 7

Search the Quakertown Forum:
•••

Quakertown News Video

•••
Quakertown Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Quakertown Jobs

•••