the troll

Sellersville, PA

#1 Nov 30, 2012
Why do the same stupid people keep posting the same stupid crap on here all day long??? Lets talk about......lets see .......the intersection of main and broad. What's with that guy in the beauty salon that looks like he is pregnant ? And smoking. The poor baby will be deformed.
Yawn

Broomall, PA

#2 Dec 1, 2012
Stupid people? Look what you just posted. Why do you even care?
Tonight

Perkasie, PA

#3 Dec 1, 2012
the troll wrote:
Why do the same stupid people keep posting the same stupid crap on here all day long??? Lets talk about......lets see .......the intersection of main and broad. What's with that guy in the beauty salon that looks like he is pregnant ? And smoking. The poor baby will be deformed.
They’re trolls. They do it from boredom, a lack of intelligence, loneliness, a need for attention, and social ineptness. The best way to deal with them is to ignore them.
whoa

Quakertown, PA

#4 Dec 1, 2012
Insulting people smh. What did that man ever do to you? Most likely not a thing.

Never put people down until you are certain you are perfect. I doubt you are as none of us are.
H0LS0N

Quakertown, PA

#5 Dec 1, 2012
Yawn wrote:
Stupid people? Look what you just posted. Why do you even care?
how do you not get it by now? look it up...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...

if you stop responding to it they will move on.
Hobbit

Quakertown, PA

#6 Dec 1, 2012
Coming from the biggest troll ,ha ha you go away .I am sure the topix will improve .you are as useless and petty as this board .
H0LS0N wrote:
<quoted text>
how do you not get it by now? look it up...
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
if you stop responding to it they will move on.

Since: Nov 12

Quakertown, PA

#7 Dec 1, 2012
Hobbit wrote:
Coming from the biggest troll ,ha ha you go away .I am sure the topix will improve .you are as useless and petty as this board .<quoted text>
the biggest troll? i just discovered this forum yesterday.
czar bomba

United States

#8 Dec 2, 2012
H0LS0N wrote:
<quoted text>the biggest troll? i just discovered this forum yesterday.
Anyone they call whom can't English speak they are the trolls.

Thee_Rickster

“How Tequila works”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#9 Dec 5, 2012
the troll wrote:
Look up the word "Ironic."
Coldwert

Broomall, PA

#10 Dec 6, 2012
If only some of the posters would step away from the Budweiser and take down the confederate flag... oh, wait, that's me in my garage. I can't help myself, years of unemployment and anger at my neighbor down the street... I wish I had a life?!?
what up

Bensalem, PA

#11 Dec 6, 2012
Okay, what about the numbnut that walks along Station Road everyday carrying a plastic bag. He walks a foot or so on the road and doesn't move when a car comes past. does he have a death wish? if so, I hope his wish comes true baby :)
OMG

Souderton, PA

#13 Dec 6, 2012
Coldwert wrote:
If only some of the posters would step away from the Budweiser and take down the confederate flag... oh, wait, that's me in my garage. I can't help myself, years of unemployment and anger at my neighbor down the street... I wish I had a life?!?
Go read a book you sound so stupid!
czar bomba

United States

#14 Dec 7, 2012
what up wrote:
Okay, what about the numbnut that walks along Station Road everyday carrying a plastic bag. He walks a foot or so on the road and doesn't move when a car comes past. does he have a death wish? if so, I hope his wish comes true baby :)
The only thing that's up is your thing
Jasons mother

Souderton, PA

#15 Dec 7, 2012
czar bomba wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing that's up is your thing
Jason stop being an idiot. Get a job the Bush House is costing me more the a dumpster.
jason

United States

#16 Dec 7, 2012
Jasons mother wrote:
<quoted text>Jason stop being an idiot. Get a job the Bush House is costing me more the a dumpster.
Mom how's your job on the corner of broad and heller?? See you there daily with your little shopping cart decoy. After a couple quick jobs figured u go in and get Sunday to make u a $1.99 breakfast. Then barf it up in the alley.
jason

United States

#17 Dec 7, 2012
jason wrote:
<quoted text>Mom how's your job on the corner of broad and heller?? See you there daily with your little shopping cart decoy. After a couple quick jobs figured u go in and get Sunday to make u a $1.99 breakfast. Then barf it up in the alley.
Are you still usin his bafroom to wash up after a job??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quakertown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another Drug Addict!!!! (Jul '11) 14 hr no name 65
Qtown School Board Mon No Accountability 11
Poll What is the best pizza in Quakertown? (Mar '09) Mon Townie 63
Old HOBO's....now Yellow Tail? (Dec '15) Sun peony 105
gold spa prostitution asian women (Aug '10) Sun Lazy Sunday 138
QCHS Drug Bust?? (Dec '10) Sun Noticer 73
bears May 27 Oh my 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Quakertown Mortgages