Police arrest a drunk woman age 52 on...

Police arrest a drunk woman age 52 on Main Street

Posted in the Quakertown Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Drunk on Main

United States

#1 Apr 23, 2010
Check the police report in today's Intelligencer. April 23.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#2 Apr 23, 2010
I guess we all owe "Dave" an apology!

Jan Hench IS a drunk!

Rick Orloff really knows how to pick his cronies:

Jan Hench...Richland Township Parks & Rec Board

Richland Solicitor Linc Treadwell with a DUI...blood alcohol level of 0.39.

Scott Guidos...newly elected Judge of Elections in Richland area 4; Richland Township Parks & Rec Board...DUI...lost job over it.

Richland PD Chief Larry "Sexual Favors" Cerami

What a "nice" bunch of people.
Drunk on Main

United States

#3 Apr 23, 2010
Don't forget Amy Z
2menEaHolz

Grand Rapids, MI

#4 Apr 23, 2010
Drunk on Main wrote:
Don't forget Amy Z
You are a lying sack. Crawl back under your rock.
where

Quakertown, PA

#5 Apr 23, 2010
link please.

Egg Harbor Township, NJ

#6 Apr 23, 2010
where wrote:
link please.
No link because it never happened.
Janice

Quakertown, PA

#7 Apr 23, 2010
Cuckoo

Quakertown, PA

#8 Apr 23, 2010
<quoted text>No link because it never happened.
It was in the Police Briefs today. It did happen. She was drunk and disorderly.
Cuckoo

Quakertown, PA

#9 Apr 23, 2010
Janice wrote:
Thank you.

Public drunkenness: Janice Hench, 52, of Quakertown, was cited for disorderly conduct and public drunkenness early Thursday morning following an incident on South Main Street at 12:16 a.m. Police said Hench shouted obscenities at police and firefighters who had responded to a report of a fire alarm.
Cuckoo

Quakertown, PA

#10 Apr 23, 2010
<quoted text>No link because it never happened.
Another Richland apologist at work. How sad.

Richland Township is run by a bunch of drunks!
Janice

Quakertown, PA

#11 Apr 23, 2010
Maybe she should go into one of her halfway homes that she rents out on Main St.
class of 95

Jermyn, PA

#12 Apr 23, 2010
Not at all surprising. I've witnessed her shouting obscenities into the quiet Quakertown night. She is someone who should not drink.
Republican

Green Lane, PA

#13 Apr 23, 2010
Janice wrote:
Maybe she should go into one of her halfway homes that she rents out on Main St.
LOL And by the way sorry Dave!
David

Perkasie, PA

#14 Apr 24, 2010
NotZKM wrote:
I guess we all owe "Dave" an apology!
Jan Hench IS a drunk!
Rick Orloff really knows how to pick his cronies:
Jan Hench...Richland Township Parks & Rec Board
Richland Solicitor Linc Treadwell with a DUI...blood alcohol level of 0.39.
Scott Guidos...newly elected Judge of Elections in Richland area 4; Richland Township Parks & Rec Board...DUI...lost job over it.
Richland PD Chief Larry "Sexual Favors" Cerami
What a "nice" bunch of people.
Apology accepted!
David

Perkasie, PA

#15 Apr 24, 2010
Republican wrote:
<quoted text>LOL And by the way sorry Dave!
Hey, what can I say? Apology accepted. Look people it's not only that Jan Hench is a saucehead, hell we all make mistakes with alcohol. That's not really the point. My hatred for Jan Hench goes far beyond that. Are you people familiar with the term Sociopath? Put in basic terms the Sociopath is someone who is never wrong, NO MATTER how wrong they are. And as a former renter of a Jan Hench apartment I found out the hard way just what kind of a Sociopath she is.
Aside from yelling and hollering at renters who simply ask for help when they are in serious need when they ask to have a calm and quiet home which is what they are supposed to be paying money for, now I hear from people from the restaurant who tried to eat there at McCoole's that she actually "screams" at customers, screams at her staff, and now she was officially cited for screaming and cursing at Police in the middle of the night!
Here's a question I'd like to ask: "Just what does "Cited" mean anyway?" Is it the same thing as an arrest? Does a person have to go to court in front of a Judge? What really happens when a person is "Cited" by Police.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#16 Apr 24, 2010
David wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, what can I say? Apology accepted. Look people it's not only that Jan Hench is a saucehead, hell we all make mistakes with alcohol. That's not really the point. My hatred for Jan Hench goes far beyond that. Are you people familiar with the term Sociopath? Put in basic terms the Sociopath is someone who is never wrong, NO MATTER how wrong they are. And as a former renter of a Jan Hench apartment I found out the hard way just what kind of a Sociopath she is.
Aside from yelling and hollering at renters who simply ask for help when they are in serious need when they ask to have a calm and quiet home which is what they are supposed to be paying money for, now I hear from people from the restaurant who tried to eat there at McCoole's that she actually "screams" at customers, screams at her staff, and now she was officially cited for screaming and cursing at Police in the middle of the night!
Here's a question I'd like to ask: "Just what does "Cited" mean anyway?" Is it the same thing as an arrest? Does a person have to go to court in front of a Judge? What really happens when a person is "Cited" by Police.
I guess all the comments over the past few months are based on factual information. If she's outside screaming at police and firefighters after midnight, then doing the same to tenants and employees would be a piece of cake for her.

As far as being cited, I'm guessing she received a citation for drunken disorderly. I don't know what the fine is. There is another thread about her bouncing checks to her booze vendors. Maybe she's been skimming off the top to much!
David

Perkasie, PA

#17 Apr 24, 2010
NotZKM wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess all the comments over the past few months are based on factual information. If she's outside screaming at police and firefighters after midnight, then doing the same to tenants and employees would be a piece of cake for her.
As far as being cited, I'm guessing she received a citation for drunken disorderly. I don't know what the fine is. There is another thread about her bouncing checks to her booze vendors. Maybe she's been skimming off the top to much!
But just what does "cited" mean? Do you go to jail? Are there fines to be paid? Do you do community service? Is it a criminal charge of a lesser degree? Just what does being "cited" do to a person????
Just The Truth

Egg Harbor Township, NJ

#18 Apr 24, 2010
David wrote:
<quoted text>But just what does "cited" mean? Do you go to jail? Are there fines to be paid? Do you do community service? Is it a criminal charge of a lesser degree? Just what does being "cited" do to a person????
"Cited" means she got a ticket (just like a traffic ticket). It's a misdemeanor. Under normal circumstances, if you're found guilty, you just pay a fine. In some instances, depending on how the law is written, a District Judge can mandate drug or alcohol rehab. People rarely go to jail unless there's another charge along with it.

Since: Apr 10

Newtown Square, PA

#19 Apr 24, 2010
These are her citations from PA...

4/23/2010
DISORDER CONDUCT OBSCENE LANG/GEST -
SUMMARY

PUBLIC DRUNKENNESS

She has these from 2006
RECYCLING AND TRASH COLLECTION
DISORDERLY CONDUCT ENGAGE IN FIGHTING - Not Guilty
SUMMARY

EXCEED MAX SPEED LIM ESTB BY 20 MPH

EXCEED 35 MPH IN URBAN DIST
EXCEED 35 MPH IN URBAN DIST
David

Perkasie, PA

#20 Apr 24, 2010
Just The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>"Cited" means she got a ticket (just like a traffic ticket). It's a misdemeanor. Under normal circumstances, if you're found guilty, you just pay a fine. In some instances, depending on how the law is written, a District Judge can mandate drug or alcohol rehab. People rarely go to jail unless there's another charge along with it.
Thank you Just The truth. Thank God SOMEBODY on this topix knows what they're talking about!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quakertown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Don't hire Gail Marr of Young & Kline (Dec '12) 22 hr Tony 19
New Sign on 309 Sun Tired of it all 9
Sellersville Rentals Sun True Dat 2
auto repair Sun Djnova 2
I hate Jim Sulger (Nov '15) Sat Old Timer 4
News Quakertown Builds Dance Studio to Vie With Char... Nov 18 Prick Flair 1
Quakertown Walmart new monument Nov 15 Marty mcFries 1

Quakertown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance