who are the stupid people who voted for obama

Posted in the Quakertown Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
obama supporter

Allentown, PA

#1 Sep 26, 2012
Where are all u stupid people who voted for this dumb guy in the white house I would like to thank you for the change because you voted for change and yes now we are worst off now then before and the country is bankrupt but at least its change lol dumb people
Palin

Quakertown, PA

#2 Sep 26, 2012
obama supporter wrote:
Where are all u stupid people who voted for this dumb guy in the white house I would like to thank you for the change because you voted for change and yes now we are worst off now then before and the country is bankrupt but at least its change lol dumb people
Yeah we needed Palin & her buddy running the show. LOL LOL LOL!!!!

hey did you know she can see russia from her deck???
smiley

Saint Clair, PA

#3 Sep 26, 2012
You had other choices.
There was a Libertarian candidate on the ballot as will be this year!
http://www.garyjohnson2012.com/

Pick you poison....
A train ride to the ovens, or take a stand and fight for restoring freedom to our country and its people! It the one "entitlement" we were endowed with by our creator!
JJJ

Princeton Junction, NJ

#4 Sep 26, 2012
The level of grammar in these past three posts is at least a sure sign that the president's desire to invest more in education is a good idea.
Joe

Danielson, CT

#5 Sep 26, 2012
President Obama has given reasons for his re-election. He stopped the nation from sliding into a depression; he kickstarted healthcare reform; has effectively managed the draw down of US forces in the Middle East and South Asia. There have been bumps along the way. Unemployment remains at a stubborn 8% and I would to see a war against poverty. What answers has Romney provided the American people aside from dodging tax questions and insulting half of us?

The American people aren't stupid. They know Romney is lightweight who has never walked in their shoes. That's why the latest F&M poll has Obama up 11 in PA and leading in every battleground state except NC.
obama supporter

Allentown, PA

#7 Sep 26, 2012
Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah we needed Palin & her buddy running the show. LOL LOL LOL!!!!
hey did you know she can see russia from her deck???
lol not that palin was a good choice but hell she couldn't do any worst then obama. The people who voted for him deserve everything this country gets from him its ashame that's rest of us have to pay for it but hey " just paying my fair share" Lol paying my fairs share is mine not anyone else's its called go work and make something for yourself not steal off others to make your life better like it is now
obama supporter

Allentown, PA

#8 Sep 26, 2012
Joe wrote:
President Obama has given reasons for his re-election. He stopped the nation from sliding into a depression; he kickstarted healthcare reform; has effectively managed the draw down of US forces in the Middle East and South Asia. There have been bumps along the way. Unemployment remains at a stubborn 8% and I would to see a war against poverty. What answers has Romney provided the American people aside from dodging tax questions and insulting half of us?
The American people aren't stupid. They know Romney is lightweight who has never walked in their shoes. That's why the latest F&M poll has Obama up 11 in PA and leading in every battleground state except NC.
Your right health care reform what a joke why should a taxpayer have to pay for someone that doesn't have a job to get it not my problem go get a job oh wait u can't because unemployed is 8% because nothing he is doing is working but that's bushes fault Lol Here's an idea lower taxes on company's so they keep jobs here instead of going overseas. I don't blame one company for going overseas I wouldn't want to pay Rhodes taxes either.
resident

Quakertown, PA

#9 Sep 26, 2012
CrazyGugenheim wrote:
<quoted text>
You believe those polls? You're the biggest a$$ on the Planet. LOL!
You're so right Crazy. Why trust national and state polls when you know everything? I bet the poll you conducted with your two neighbors shows Romney winning in a landslide. That's the only poll I trust.
publik skewls

Quakertown, PA

#10 Sep 26, 2012
JJJ wrote:
The level of grammar in these past three posts is at least a sure sign that the president's desire to invest more in education is a good idea.
If by invest you mean investing in teachers pensions thus securing votes then yea. Ebonics and text talk will be college courses.
tilda

Quakertown, PA

#11 Sep 26, 2012
to the OP. It is clear you don't understand the current taxes levied on companies that have their products made overseas. It is also clear you don't understand healthcare reform. I'm gonna let you in on a little secret. the people who don't pay their health insurance, you already pay for. It's called offsetting costs. ie. A hospital gets stiffed on a bill, everyone elses bill goes up because of it. Also, medicare/aid is a taxpayer bill. it is how it works.

Paying your fair share is fine, but everyone who should pay it, should be paying it, but they don't.

As a side not. your posts are almost impossible to read. Im going to go out on a limb and say you are a kid.

vote for who you would like. your posts are not swaying anyone one direction or the other.
Jersey Duke

Quakertown, PA

#12 Sep 26, 2012
You can't fix stupid , as they say. The last 4 years have been a disaster. Foreign affairs, unemployment,family income, inflation,(even though they won't admit it) food stamps, disability, gas prices,you name the rest, all going in the wrong direction. But the obaminator is still in the race? It could only be massive stupidity!
obama supporter

Flourtown, PA

#13 Sep 26, 2012
tilda wrote:
to the OP. It is clear you don't understand the current taxes levied on companies that have their products made overseas. It is also clear you don't understand healthcare reform. I'm gonna let you in on a little secret. the people who don't pay their health insurance, you already pay for. It's called offsetting costs. ie. A hospital gets stiffed on a bill, everyone elses bill goes up because of it. Also, medicare/aid is a taxpayer bill. it is how it works.
Paying your fair share is fine, but everyone who should pay it, should be paying it, but they don't.
As a side not. your posts are almost impossible to read. Im going to go out on a limb and say you are a kid.
vote for who you would like. your posts are not swaying anyone one direction or the other.
I agree we do foot the bill at the hospitals so why do we need health care again listen I don't really care what they do with health care mines paid for and my families so I don't care really. Can I just ask you one question why is it alright to pay your fair share? Do you like giving your money away to someone that doesn't deserve it I kno I don't that's why there are charities so I can choose who I want to give my money too I don't need the government to tell me where to spend it. I'm not Tring to tell you who to vote for people can make thier own choices that's the beauty of this country freedom but the more the government gets involved the less you have that freedom. As for writing skills that's that good old public school system that we keep wasting money on that's broken but the unions will take care of that lol. Vote for whoever you want don't come looking for hand outs when you or someone you know doesn't have a job because you voted for an idiot
Inquiring Mind

North Wales, PA

#14 Sep 26, 2012
Jersey Duke wrote:
You can't fix stupid , as they say. The last 4 years have been a disaster. Foreign affairs, unemployment,family income, inflation,(even though they won't admit it) food stamps, disability, gas prices,you name the rest, all going in the wrong direction. But the obaminator is still in the race? It could only be massive stupidity!
It's the "Kardashian" syndrome. People in this country are all about celebrity and style, not substance. Obama knows that appearing on "The View" will get him more votes than meeting with world leaders at the UN, in spite of the fact that the Middle East is on fire, Iran's about ready to go nuclear, and our Ambassador and 3 other Americans were killed by terrorists. Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu requested a meeting with him and was snubbed because he was "too busy." Maybe he thought Whoopi Goldberg would help him get the Jewish vote? This guy could be our first "reality show" president. Unfortunately, this reality is real scary.
obama supporter

Flourtown, PA

#15 Sep 26, 2012
Jersey Duke wrote:
I agree with you 100% the dems don't want to fix the public schools because then people would be smart and they wouldn't get voted for lol
resident

Quakertown, PA

#16 Sep 26, 2012
obama supporter wrote:
<quoted text> I agree we do foot the bill at the hospitals so why do we need health care again listen I don't really care what they do with health care mines paid for and my families so I don't care really. Can I just ask you one question why is it alright to pay your fair share? Do you like giving your money away to someone that doesn't deserve it I kno I don't that's why there are charities so I can choose who I want to give my money too I don't need the government to tell me where to spend it. I'm not Tring to tell you who to vote for people can make thier own choices that's the beauty of this country freedom but the more the government gets involved the less you have that freedom. As for writing skills that's that good old public school system that we keep wasting money on that's broken but the unions will take care of that lol. Vote for whoever you want don't come looking for hand outs when you or someone you know doesn't have a job because you voted for an idiot
Don't worry, I'm voting straight Democrat.
Jersey Duke

Quakertown, PA

#17 Sep 26, 2012
resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Straight stupid!
Uh Huh

Quakertown, PA

#18 Sep 26, 2012
resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Only hardliners,
the uninformed,
imbeciles,
or all of the above
vote the "straight" ticket, R or D.

Which one are you?
resident

Quakertown, PA

#19 Sep 26, 2012
Uh Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Only hardliners,
the uninformed,
imbeciles,
or all of the above
vote the "straight" ticket, R or D.
Which one are you?
hardliner
Uh Huh

Quakertown, PA

#20 Sep 26, 2012
Joe wrote:
The first few items have been debated an nauseam, but you'd like to see a war against poverty? There's been one raging since the Johnson administration, and with all the billions spent, we have more people below the poverty line under Obama than ever! Get real!

Polls are meaningless. At this stage in the game, Carter was ahead of Reagan 44 to 40%, but then came the debates...and the rest is history. It ain't over until the fat lady sings, pal.

BTW, the lightweight is currently in the oval office. Other than community organizing, he had no other useful job experience when he came into office...and we've paid the price for his "on the job training" in that time.

Yes, the American people aren't stupid, and if people watch the debates and see how clueless Obama really is, they'll wake up from their reality TV president and elect someone who can do the job, starting on day one.
resident

Quakertown, PA

#21 Sep 26, 2012
obama supporter wrote:
<quoted text> I agree with you 100% the dems don't want to fix the public schools because then people would be smart and they wouldn't get voted for lol
and this rant isn't stupid?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quakertown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elaine Powers Figure Salon... (Sep '12) 16 hr Janeelanee 6
Staats - Chellew Debate Oct. 20, 7pm Qtown Mich... Wed Question 101
Casey's Bakery Dec 23 BGG22 2
Giant supermarket self checkout? (Jan '14) Dec 22 LGK 30
Downtown Dogs Dec 22 stardog1960 14
A Plus Family Dental Dec 22 Stardog 1960 22
Manhunt Underway for Suspect in Pennsylvania Sh... Dec 20 Ho J Simpson 7

Quakertown News Video

Quakertown Dating
Find my Match