The Old Bethlehem Road Hotel, Quakert...

The Old Bethlehem Road Hotel, Quakertown...

Posted in the Quakertown Forum

PAcheryl

Sellersville, PA

#1 Oct 5, 2009
Has anybody tried The Old Bethlehem Road Hotel in Haycock? Just read an article about this new restaurant...

It use to be an upscale gourmet restaurant under the name Arianna Miles and then I think it was called The Sign of the Sorrel Hotel before it moved to Doylestown...

It's now sounds like at they are more of an neighborhood place now, with moderate prices. Monday nights are football nights with "make-your-own" nacho bar. Tuesday is "Mamma Mia" night with a different Italian dinner specials each week. Wednesdays are for wings and Miller High Beers...

Sounds like it could be an interesting place for dinner...

John

Quakertown, PA

#2 Oct 5, 2009
PAcheryl wrote:
Has anybody tried The Old Bethlehem Road Hotel in Haycock? Just read an article about this new restaurant...
It use to be an upscale gourmet restaurant under the name Arianna Miles and then I think it was called The Sign of the Sorrel Hotel before it moved to Doylestown...
It's now sounds like at they are more of an neighborhood place now, with moderate prices. Monday nights are football nights with "make-your-own" nacho bar. Tuesday is "Mamma Mia" night with a different Italian dinner specials each week. Wednesdays are for wings and Miller High Beers...
Good. I'm glad someone took over the place. I wish them well.
Amy

Absecon, NJ

#3 Oct 6, 2009
It's a lovely place. The inside is beautiful and very inviting. Lots of different seating areas - comfy chairs by a fireplace, small sofas by the window, traditional seating in a separate dining room and a patio outside (with heaters as the weather gets cooler). Food is great. The menu is still limited as it's a work in progress, but there are nightly specials. Everyone is very friendly. I would absolutely suggest going. Great place to meet up with friends and enjoy a nice evening out in the county. No noise!
Jim

Allentown, PA

#4 Oct 6, 2009
Great place! My wife and I have visited 7 or 8 times and also stopped by to have a drink with some friends. Food and drink are very reasonably priced and the quality of everything we've had has been excellent. Also, wonderful interior with friendly and attentive staff. They make you feel right at home. Theme nights are fun there too. Definitely worth the trip.
PAcheryl

Sellersville, PA

#5 Oct 6, 2009
Do they have a website??? If not they should get one, it would be great to check daily specials...
Aunt Bea

Bethlehem, PA

#7 Oct 6, 2009
Ahhhh They do have a facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Quakertown-PA/T...
PAcheryl

Sellersville, PA

#8 Oct 6, 2009
Cool, Thank you... Wish everybody did... Love my facebook...
Ruby

Quakertown, PA

#10 Oct 6, 2009
PAcheryl wrote:
Thank God another place to eat some decent food. Just exactly how do you get there we live in Q'town near 212.
PAcheryl

Sellersville, PA

#11 Oct 6, 2009
I'm awful at directions and I'm sure there is probably a better direction but... Take Rt 313 towards Dublin... Turn Left unto Rt 563 towards Lake Nock... Turn left at Old Bethlehem Road,there is a bar on the corner,I'm not sure what the name is... The Old Bethlehem Road Hotel is on the left hand side, but I can't tell you how far off Rt 563 the place is... Maybe someone else can give you better directions...
Holy Moly

United States

#12 Oct 7, 2009
Old Bethlehem Road Hotel
243 Old Bethlehem Road...turn left off of 563 at Cappie's Tavern.
question

Quakertown, PA

#13 Oct 7, 2009
Isn't that the old Raven's nest??
Fiona

Bethlehem, PA

#14 Oct 8, 2009
question wrote:
Isn't that the old Raven's nest??
No it is not, this is closer to Lake Nox.
Amy

Absecon, NJ

#15 Oct 8, 2009
The owner is working on a Web site and it should be up and running shortly. In the meantime...head out and check it out. It's beautiful. It used to be called Country Country many years ago, then became Arianne Miles. Now it's The OBR Hotel. Great location. Great food. It's less than half a mile off 563 on the left.
Foodie

Lansdale, PA

#16 Oct 12, 2009
Checked it out because of all the good write ups on here. The building is beautiful,the staff are friendly. The menu was very limited.The entree was great,but the veggies were stone cold.The coffee was cold ,was returned & obviously nuked.
PAcheryl

Sellersville, PA

#17 Oct 13, 2009
Foodie wrote:
Checked it out because of all the good write ups on here. The building is beautiful,the staff are friendly. The menu was very limited.The entree was great,but the veggies were stone cold.The coffee was cold ,was returned & obviously nuked.
Hmmm, guess I'll wait awhile before we go... That's the second time I've heard about cold food, they need to work on that...
Crenshaw

New York, NY

#18 Oct 14, 2009
Nice place, we ate there Saturday. Great improvement over the Arianna Myles.
cordon4051

Reading, PA

#20 Aug 2, 2010
Visited this place Saturday, July 31 for dinner. Can't say anything good about it. Male server was awful. He was more interested in watching X-games on TV than waiting on us. Food quality wasn't good and was cold. We won't ever return to this place.
dypk2002

Levittown, PA

#21 Jun 14, 2015
The Old Bethlehem road hotel is no longer a hotel. It is now a private residence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quakertown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i am new here,want to make friends (Oct '11) Fri In the Know 26
Girl in Red Kia Fri Tits McGee 3
Bucks County News Feed (May '14) Fri QMart lurker 133
Memories of Quakertown (Jan '10) Jul 30 Spice 754
Contractor Fraud - Tom Dwyer Jul 29 buckscoguy 3
How much do ELECTRICIANs charge? (Jul '11) Jul 29 2033_reallysucks 39
Review: Redtrailers.Com Inc (Sep '09) Jul 28 dynosteve 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Quakertown Mortgages