Rub and Tug

Englewood Cliffs, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2009

Across from Pizza Hut a "Spa" opened and I was curious if it was legit, or a place to get a rub and tug? I personally think with the building being vacant for almost 2 years, the landlords realized they would not be able to rent it out. Therefore they succumbed to anyone that would pay them some rent. Hence the shady business there.

For those that say its legig, Why are they open at 1AM with a neon "OPEN" sign in the window?
who cares

Whitehall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2009

Judged:

who cares and who knows.... go if you want a rub and tug or go for a legit massage....some people need a rub down at 1 am...theres worse businesses in town right?!

hahhahaha maybe if they were a strip club, that would increase the blogs?!
Libertarian

Trenton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2009

Judged:

I think you were cruising and hoping at 1 am. All business are legit, just some not "legal" Prostitution should be legal, imagine how much easier going people would be if they could get some regular loving. If a woman wants to sell what she has who are we to tell her no. Nothing better than a relaxing massage with a happy ending, makes me sleep like a baby!
hurl

Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2009

Judged:

I think I am going to puke
Libertarian

Trenton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2009

Judged:

hurl wrote:
I think I am going to puke
Yeah, sex is icky, if you can't get it in a good wholsome monogamous way for procreation only it shouldn't be done. as Montey Pyton says " every sperm is sacred ". Grow up even animals have a little fun for profit going on, just because its not for you don't legistate your morals on others. Sell don't tell.
Funny

Millburn, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2009

I drove by tonight while on my way to Lowes. The sign outside says "Day Spa" Yet it is open till 2AM. Happy endings for everyone.
Libertarian

Trenton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2009

Judged:

Curiosity got the better of me and I stopped in to check it out. Definitly a "Happy ending" place. Typical Korean girls greet you in a line up. Not a pretty one in the bunch. didn't stay, so could not tell you from there... but I would say all you lonely guys have a new place you can go. Enjoy!
Hand jobs

Englewood Cliffs, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2009

Judged:

I find it comical that the sign says "Day" Spa, yet the place is open 24 hours.

Also saw a oriental girl sweeping the parking lot on Saturday to clear the snow. Yes, she was using a broom to remove the snow. The landlord should be ashamed.

Hows this for a job description: Wanted: Female Asian's to perform massage on male clientele. May also be required to partake in happy endings. Must be able to lift 40 lbs. and shovel the parking lot. Free housing and meals included.
Holy Moly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2009

Libertarian wrote:
Curiosity got the better of me and I stopped in to check it out. Definitly a "Happy ending" place.
You didn't stay, but it's "definitly" a happy ending place? How do you come to that conclusion?

“"drive for five in'10"”

Since: Jan 07

Your the Man!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2009

Hand jobs wrote:
I find it comical that the sign says "Day" Spa, yet the place is open 24 hours.
Also saw a oriental girl sweeping the parking lot on Saturday to clear the snow. Yes, she was using a broom to remove the snow. The landlord should be ashamed.
Hows this for a job description: Wanted: Female Asian's to perform massage on male clientele. May also be required to partake in happy endings. Must be able to lift 40 lbs. and shovel the parking lot. Free housing and meals included.
Screw that. I ain't shoveling snow. haha
Curious

Englewood Cliffs, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2009

Holy Moly wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't stay, but it's "definitly" a happy ending place? How do you come to that conclusion?
If you needed a serious deep tissue massage, would you trust them? And do you even think they have an add in the yellow pages? Please don't be that naive.
Holy Moly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2009

Curious wrote:
<quoted text>If you needed a serious deep tissue massage, would you trust them? And do you even think they have an add in the yellow pages? Please don't be that naive.
Not my point. I was just asking how this person "definitly" knows it's a happy ending place, if he/she didn't stay and find out?

I guess ANY massage place with Korean workers, that is open after dark, and doesn't have an add in the YP, OBVIOUSLY DEFINITLY MUST be an illegitimate operation. Or would that be jumping to conclusions? That doesn't seem to affect other folks' labeling of the place.
tense

Trenton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2009

If I recall..years ago that place was a "spa" and got closed down by the State police. Is it the place that also houses Quakertown Roofing trucks?
Curious

Englewood Cliffs, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2009

tense wrote:
If I recall..years ago that place was a "spa" and got closed down by the State police. Is it the place that also houses Quakertown Roofing trucks?
We are talking about 2 different businesses here. The one that closed down was the one with the roofing trucks.

So in total, we now have 4 places of prostitution within a 5 mile stretch. Quakertown to Coopersburg. Lots of variety if you like the rub and tug.
Libertarian

Trenton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2009

Curious wrote:
<quoted text>If you needed a serious deep tissue massage, would you trust them? And do you even think they have an add in the yellow pages? Please don't be that naive.
Well, you are right don't know for sure. but the girl couldn't speak English, kept saying "sixty dollars" was dressed like a prostitute and the place looked the part. If you can stomach it, give them a try and let me know. My bet would be the end would be happy.
jojo

Souderton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2009

Judged:

Do they do facials ?
ha ha

Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2009

jojo wrote:
Do they do facials ?
that is funny.
Spender

Millburn, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2009

jojo wrote:
Do they do facials ?
Classic....you know everyone has their price!!!!
unbelievable

Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2009

..that this place has not been closed down already. While I am not against sex what I am against is these women who are told they will have a better life in the USA and this is what their better life is. I drive by this place all the time, and I know it is one of these places by the hours they have.

The one on the corner of 11th and 309 was open maybe 6 weeks then shut down.... what is taking them so long to close this one????
Jersey Duke

Old Lyme, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2009

Maybe the cops are doing the undercover thing, and enjoying it too much to close it

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Quakertown Forum right now

Search the Quakertown Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 2 hr More Settled Science 3,803
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 3 hr More Settled Science 51,184
What is the primary function of the U.S. Govern... 6 hr TerryE 4
Zorro's? 6 hr Huh 3
Paul Stepanoff Needs to be Removed NOW! 19 hr Richland Resident 138
Emu Brian Tue Huh 2
Heroin Drug Dealer Busted- Juniper Street (Jan '14) Tue I love heroin 52
•••
•••

Quakertown News Video

•••
•••

Quakertown Jobs

•••