Off-roading at the Brick Yard (by Hel...

Off-roading at the Brick Yard (by Heller Road)

Posted in the Quakertown Forum

wranglergirl13

New York, NY

#1 Jun 12, 2015
Just wondering if anybody knows whats up with the off-roading policy at the Brick Yard? Is legal? Illegal? Does nobody really care? What is the likely hood of being caught there? A friend of mine that knows a few police officers says that Richland Township PD does like to sit and wait for people there sometimes. Who owns the place? Honestly I don't see the problem in letting people drive around back there as long as they be respectful of others and the property.
Meh

Quakertown, PA

#2 Jun 12, 2015
wranglergirl13 wrote:
Just wondering if anybody knows whats up with the off-roading policy at the Brick Yard? Is legal? Illegal? Does nobody really care? What is the likely hood of being caught there? A friend of mine that knows a few police officers says that Richland Township PD does like to sit and wait for people there sometimes. Who owns the place? Honestly I don't see the problem in letting people drive around back there as long as they be respectful of others and the property.
So are you asking if it is Ok to trespass on to private property with vehicles that might cause injury or death that would incur an insurance claim or even lawsuit? My guess is no.
Bigbone6

Warrenville, IL

#3 Jun 13, 2015
wranglergirl13 wrote:
Go try it then u can let us all know
Q-man

Quakertown, PA

#4 Jun 18, 2015
wranglergirl13 wrote:
It's called trespass by motor vehicle. Look it up...
Nick_J

Sellersville, PA

#5 Jun 21, 2015
wow, this area is full of winners!
Seriously

Quakertown, PA

#6 Jun 22, 2015
Nick_J wrote:
wow, this area is full of winners!
And you're included!
skeet

Hockessin, DE

#7 Sep 6, 2016
Wow what a bunch of straight losers. Instead of being dicks why doesn't someone answer him with an honest answer so he doesn't get in trouble or do the wrong thing. He doesn't know something so he comes here to ask and you pipe blowers give him this sarcastic bull. We can tell who the winners are
Uncle Richard

Quakertown, PA

#8 Sep 8, 2016
Dear Rednecks,

Go buy your own property to "mud" on. Or doesn't your 3 day a week "contracting" job and miscellaneous drug dealing cover that type of expense?
me

Quakertown, PA

#9 Sep 8, 2016
In a less dicky way, what ^ he said.

Seriously, either get your own property, or go to a place where it's legal. There are trails in PA where you can quad, 4 x 4 (mud / rock crawl) and mountain bike.
Anonymous

Philadelphia, PA

#10 Feb 19, 2018
Uncle Richard wrote:
Dear Rednecks,

Go buy your own property to "mud" on. Or doesn't your 3 day a week "contracting" job and miscellaneous drug dealing cover that type of expense?
You seem like the kind of guy that gets punched in the face everywhere he goes before even opening up your mouth. Just because everyone can sense how big of meat licker you really are.
Anonymous

Philadelphia, PA

#11 Feb 19, 2018
Meh wrote:
<quoted text>

So are you asking if it is Ok to trespass on to private property with vehicles that might cause injury or death that would incur an insurance claim or even lawsuit? My guess is no.
You donít have many friends do you?
Uncle Richard

Harrisburg, PA

#12 Feb 20, 2018
JackMehoff696969 wrote:
<quoted text>

You seem like the kind of guy that gets punched in the face everywhere he goes before even opening up your mouth. Just because everyone can sense how big of meat licker you really are.
You wanna come and take a swing, dbag?
Carphunter64

Philadelphia, PA

#13 Jun 1, 2018
wranglergirl13 wrote:
Well we used to do it all the time back in the middle to late 80s and were never really bothered , we had a group of guys and a girl with a jeep that went 4 wheeling quite often there . now behind the shopping center was a different story they would wait for us there but didn't really do much .maybe a few small fines but basically were told to stay out and then we went back to brickyard... I mean I wouldn't call it legal but we found if we weren't causing a problem or doing something totally stupid they didn't really bother us I would just tread lightly till you find out where you may get away with it and where you won't ... I know all you did is ask a question and you got a lot of comments on the issue ...good luck with your off roading be safe . oh and remember if you can still see paint on your 4x4 after you are done then you aren't doing it right! Lol just kidding ..hey go have some fun and stay safe!!
Geoff walters

Lewes, DE

#14 Jun 10, 2018
You can come to my place gentlemen i will take you off the road and strip you butt naked and wrestle all of you sexy tigers in a mud pit...bare ass naked

Grrrr oxoxoxo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quakertown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hear good 13 hr Dani d 1
Jason and Allison back!!! 13 hr Dani d 6
J. Reigle wears wire for Ralph Snyder Mon Uncle Richard 23
Quest for the Best Wings Sun Dudeinpa 2
Reigle and Boukalis deal Oct 18 Dani d 6
Angry employer Oct 17 rich guy...... 3
Bech warrent known whereabouts now Oct 17 rich guy...... 8

Quakertown Jobs

Personal Finance

Quakertown Mortgages