nra loves children

Posted in the Quakertown Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of231
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
syxxy

Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 14, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Another NRA sponsered school shooting today....guess if all 18 children were armed this wouldn't happen...same year the KKK was outlawed,NRA was established...we shouldn't allow the gun lobby to walk away from thier responsibility in these murders....it's funny that local yokel types think they can stand up against any government...especially when the Government has weapons that can kill you in your home without even coming near your house...you're weapons are nothing up against something like an L-RAD.
Wower

Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 14, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

syxxy wrote:
Another NRA sponsered school shooting today....guess if all 18 children were armed this wouldn't happen...same year the KKK was outlawed,NRA was established...we shouldn't allow the gun lobby to walk away from thier responsibility in these murders....it's funny that local yokel types think they can stand up against any government...especially when the Government has weapons that can kill you in your home without even coming near your house...you're weapons are nothing up against something like an L-RAD.
Then change the U.S. Constitution.
Joe

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 14, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Can't wait to hear the latest excuse from the gun nuts. Isn't it time to stand up to these wackos? Don't mourn, start banning guns!
Joe

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 14, 2012
 

Judged:

3

1

1

It's horrible that it's taking a tragedy like this, but it will be almost impossible for Congress not to act. The Democratic base and moderate GOPers will push for renewing the assault weapons ban and hopefully other sensible gun control measures. These massacres have to stop and the first step is banning certain type of guns and 100 round ammo clips.
czar bomba

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 14, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Joe wrote:
It's horrible that it's taking a tragedy like this, but it will be almost impossible for Congress not to act. The Democratic base and moderate GOPers will push for renewing the assault weapons ban and hopefully other sensible gun control measures. These massacres have to stop and the first step is banning certain type of guns and 100 round ammo clips.
Lenin and Stalin. They had the same problem. How to get the guns away from the people. They just marched in the military and started killing everybody until they had total control. Here it will be the false flags and good excuses of the harm done by guns and before you know it we will be renaming the white house the kremlin. Wonder if all those poor children lost their lives because someone needs an excuse and decided to send in the sharpshooters to speed things up? Next we will see the executive orders flow like water. Bypass congress and take our guns. Just like the past! So sad children lost their lives.
dbar

Perkasie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 14, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

czar bomba wrote:
<quoted text>
Lenin and Stalin. They had the same problem. How to get the guns away from the people. They just marched in the military and started killing everybody until they had total control. Here it will be the false flags and good excuses of the harm done by guns and before you know it we will be renaming the white house the kremlin. Wonder if all those poor children lost their lives because someone needs an excuse and decided to send in the sharpshooters to speed things up? Next we will see the executive orders flow like water. Bypass congress and take our guns. Just like the past! So sad children lost their lives.
delusional and paranoid.
bad mix.
you really need to give up the NRA kool-aid.
as to the history of the former Soviet Union you clearly lack the knowledge of what happened and why.
the Soviets did crush their own people.
guns had nothing to do with it.

as to your statement "Wonder if all those poor children lost their lives because someone needs an excuse and decided to send in the sharpshooters to speed things up?"

hopefully you fell on your head real hard and your brain got scrambled.
otherwise you really need professional help.
NRA fan

Fleetwood, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 14, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

2

Excuse me, he was 20 yrs old. He can not legally purchase a gun. Guns don't kill, people kill.
You can pry my gun out of my cold dead hand, mine are all legal!
dbar

Perkasie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

NRA fan wrote:
Excuse me, he was 20 yrs old. He can not legally purchase a gun. Guns don't kill, people kill.
You can pry my gun out of my cold dead hand, mine are all legal!
good for you.

no one said he bought the guns.
they said he used them--different story.
also you forget that guns do not die people do.
czar bomba

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 14, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

dbar wrote:
<quoted text>delusional and paranoid.
bad mix.
you really need to give up the NRA kool-aid.
as to the history of the former Soviet Union you clearly lack the knowledge of what happened and why.
the Soviets did crush their own people.
guns had nothing to do with it.

as to your statement "Wonder if all those poor children lost their lives because someone needs an excuse and decided to send in the sharpshooters to speed things up?"

hopefully you fell on your head real hard and your brain got scrambled.
otherwise you really need professional help.
Soviet citizens not allowed to possess firearms. Look it up. Your sheeple brain is the one that is scrambled. Bet you voted for that you know who. Lol. When they blow your front door down you will think of me. Lol. Over and OUT.
czar bomba

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 14, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

dbar wrote:
<quoted text>good for you.

no one said he bought the guns.
they said he used them--different story.
also you forget that guns do not die people do.
You are such a brainwashed boobie it isn't even funny. You need to buy a water pistol.
dbar

Perkasie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 14, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

czar bomba wrote:
<quoted text>
Soviet citizens not allowed to possess firearms. Look it up. Your sheeple brain is the one that is scrambled. Bet you voted for that you know who. Lol. When they blow your front door down you will think of me. Lol. Over and OUT.
yep you need professional help with that brain trauma.
DownWithGunNuts

Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 14, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

czar bomba wrote:
<quoted text>
Lenin and Stalin. They had the same problem. How to get the guns away from the people. They just marched in the military and started killing everybody until they had total control. Here it will be the false flags and good excuses of the harm done by guns and before you know it we will be renaming the white house the kremlin. Wonder if all those poor children lost their lives because someone needs an excuse and decided to send in the sharpshooters to speed things up? Next we will see the executive orders flow like water. Bypass congress and take our guns. Just like the past! So sad children lost their lives.
Make all the comparisons you wish. The fact is guns are out of control and social order needs to be restored. I'm sick of Americans who think they have the right to own anything!
HadItWithLibs

Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 14, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

2

dbar wrote:
<quoted text>
good for you.
no one said he bought the guns.
they said he used them--different story.
also you forget that guns do not die people do.
Cars kill people too. Should we ban cars?
Knives kill people too. Should we ban knives?

I don't own a gun, nor care to, but to jump on the anti-gun bandwagon whenever something like this happens is crazy.

The gun doesn't float through the air and aim and shoot at people; the moron behind the trigger does.
HadItWithLibs

Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Dec 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

DownWithGunNuts wrote:
<quoted text>
Make all the comparisons you wish. The fact is guns are out of control and social order needs to be restored. I'm sick of Americans who think they have the right to own anything!
So, you stop all the regular folks from owning guns...what about the aholes who get them on the black market? Look at all the inner city drive-bys. How many of those guns are legal?

You stupid libs go apeshit every time something like this happens. You may be able to control the guns, but what about the idiot who pulls the trigger? How the F do you propose to control EVERYONE?????????
HadItWithLibs

Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Dec 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

syxxy wrote:
Another NRA sponsered school shooting today....guess if all 18 children were armed this wouldn't happen...same year the KKK was outlawed,NRA was established...we shouldn't allow the gun lobby to walk away from thier responsibility in these murders....it's funny that local yokel types think they can stand up against any government...especially when the Government has weapons that can kill you in your home without even coming near your house...you're weapons are nothing up against something like an L-RAD.
Wow, you sound just like that POS from Fox sports who called the NRA the new KKK.

I'm sick of all the effing race bating bullshit from libholes like you.

Government is the answer for everything in you book and I'm sick of it!

You can't control people...PERIOD...
HadItWithLibs

Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Dec 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Joe wrote:
Can't wait to hear the latest excuse from the gun nuts. Isn't it time to stand up to these wackos? Don't mourn, start banning guns!
F_ck off, baldy.
Inquiring Mind

Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Dec 14, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

1

My heart goes out to the families of the victims. Would someone please tell me how more gun control laws would have prevented this and the mall shooting? In both cases, the shooter was not legally in possession of the weapons. So how would more laws dissuade someone from breaking the law?

Locking up people who are sociopathic and mentally unbalanced would be more effective - I don't hear anyone proposing that.

New York City and Chicago have the toughest gun laws in the country - how many illegal guns do think are on their streets? How many murders committed by those illegal guns compared to crimes by legal gun owners?

I'm as horrified as anyone by these senseless acts, but all I hear are politicians bloviating instead of addressing the culture of violence in this country and the cheapening of human life and dignity in movies, TV, books, and video games - and the self-involvement of parents instead of the self-sacrifice of past generations.
HadItWithLibs

Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Dec 14, 2012
 
Inquiring Mind wrote:
My heart goes out to the families of the victims. Would someone please tell me how more gun control laws would have prevented this and the mall shooting? In both cases, the shooter was not legally in possession of the weapons. So how would more laws dissuade someone from breaking the law?
Locking up people who are sociopathic and mentally unbalanced would be more effective - I don't hear anyone proposing that.
New York City and Chicago have the toughest gun laws in the country - how many illegal guns do think are on their streets? How many murders committed by those illegal guns compared to crimes by legal gun owners?
I'm as horrified as anyone by these senseless acts, but all I hear are politicians bloviating instead of addressing the culture of violence in this country and the cheapening of human life and dignity in movies, TV, books, and video games - and the self-involvement of parents instead of the self-sacrifice of past generations.
Oh, but the bleeding hearts would never think of locking up mentally unstable people. That's heartless, you know!!!
Inquiring Mind

Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Dec 14, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

DownWithGunNuts wrote:
<quoted text>Make all the comparisons you wish. The fact is guns are out of control and social order needs to be restored. I'm sick of Americans who think they have the right to own anything!
Re-read your last sentence. If that's the way you truly feel, you are living in the wrong country. I believe the Taliban are recruiting. Too religious? How about North Korea? I'll even pay for your airfare - one way.
dbar

Perkasie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Dec 14, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

HadItWithLibs wrote:
<quoted text>
Cars kill people too. Should we ban cars?
Knives kill people too. Should we ban knives?
I don't own a gun, nor care to, but to jump on the anti-gun bandwagon whenever something like this happens is crazy.
The gun doesn't float through the air and aim and shoot at people; the moron behind the trigger does.
and do you drive at ninety miles an hour in the mall parking lot?
do you juggle machete's?
do you just let people drive cars without any restrictions or qualifications?
who said anything about anti gun bandwagon?
guns do not die,people do.
and what level of responsibility is required for a gun owner?
basically any adult lunatic that can fog a mirror with their breath can traipse around with one.
if you feel that murdered children is an acceptable cost for gun rights go ahead.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of231
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

40 Users are viewing the Quakertown Forum right now

Search the Quakertown Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Where's George from the Post Office? (Aug '13) 19 min Judge Judy 120
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 34 min Pa dem 51,228
Michael Hsu of Richlandtown, Richland Township 1 hr Czar Chasm 2
Quakertown schools at impasse on new chief 2 hr Concerned Parent 57
Bread Tue Mr. Huge Johnson 3
Dimmig Building (Jun '13) Tue Yep You Know It 82
Power Home Remodeling Group Solicitors? (Nov '11) Apr 14 Yep You Know It 49
•••

Freeze Warning for Bucks County was issued at April 16 at 3:02PM EDT

•••
•••

Quakertown News Video

•••
•••

Quakertown Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Quakertown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••